Using slin when doing pct !!

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
Hi guys.

I use slin for first time during pct right now. Only 3 days in so i can not say anything..

Some of you guys here. Who use slin when doing pct ?

Some say we will keep more gain's from doing it. And that we will not lose to much during the pct.

Thanks.

Deca200.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Insulin is NOT a pct product and why are you using it in this manor? I can't believe this.

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
Insulin is NOT a pct product and why are you using it in this manor? I can't believe this.

Bro i not understand u. I use nolva and clom in my pct. And sometimes do i even use HGH. HGH is great to use in pct and the same is slin. I just want to know if some of you guys here use it. I use slin in my pct. Because it supose to help me keep more gain's.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your an idiot you have NO idea what your doing

Focking stupid your probably going to kill yourself as you can't even type a coherent sentence

Insulin when used without anabolics and hgh= massive amount of fat gain

HGH without anabolics=stupid

If you want to know why I will explain but you probably will do what you want anyways dumbass

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
Your an idiot you have NO idea what your doing

Focking stupid your probably going to kill yourself as you can't even type a coherent sentence

Insulin when used without anabolics and hgh= massive amount of fat gain

HGH without anabolics=stupid

If you want to know why I will explain but you probably will do what you want anyways dumbass

SMD u RETARD !!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Geez ..harsh...

If you are dead set on using slin during PCT -- You may as well be using GH too....You would have to be a SLAVE for perfect nutrition to avoid adipose gain.

GH like this is expensive and NOT its best use as both slin and GH are compatible with AAS, but if you are married to your diet for the next 4 weeks you could do well on this......

-Matt

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Whats with the Insulin will make you fat thing?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats with the Insulin will make you fat thing?

Very simply -- insulin is NON selective with WHAT NUTRIENTS it shuttles into storage tissues --- muscle or adipose tissue. Therefore high circulatory fatty acids in the bloodtream will most likely get shuttled into adipose tissues.

-Matt

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Very simply -- insulin is NON selective with WHAT NUTRIENTS it shuttles into storage tissues --- muscle or adipose tissue. Therefore high circulatory fatty acids in the bloodtream will most likely get shuttled into adipose tissues.

-Matt
Correct, but, in that case, its not insulin doing it, its diet. I mean, evertime you eat, your body will produce insulin....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct, but, in that case, its not insulin doing it, its diet. I mean, evertime you eat, your body will produce insulin....
Yes -- but insulin by meals can be controlled and better manipulated by adding fiber, fats etc.. to blunt the abrupt spike --- exogenous insulin like humalog or humalin will be the same magnitude of spike regardless --- but you are right in that to avoid adipose storage you would be wise to overload your blood stream with easily digested, low-fat proteins, and low fat carbohydrates while adding NO additional fat sources.

-Matt

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Yes -- but insulin by meals can be controlled and better manipulated by adding fiber, fats etc.. to blunt the abrupt spike --- exogenous insulin like humalog or humalin will be the same magnitude of spike regardless --- but you are right in that to avoid adipose storage you would be wise to overload your blood stream with easily digested, low-fat proteins, and low fat carbohydrates while adding NO additional fat sources.

-Matt
Im ****ed then, lol, I always wondered to, I mean, the LOW vs HIGH glycemic carb thing. I am diabetic, so I take NOLVALOG everytime I eat! So, the type of carb dosent really matter for me?! Either way, I give X amount of insulin for X amount of carbs.

Also, about the insulin making it immposible to lose fat, this CANT be true, becuase EVERYONE has SOME cirulating insulin at all times, (to cover liver output) yet, they lose weight. So there has to be something we are missing...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im ****ed then, lol, I always wondered to, I mean, the LOW vs HIGH glycemic carb thing. I am diabetic, so I take NOLVALOG everytime I eat! So, the type of carb dosent really matter for me?! Either way, I give X amount of insulin for X amount of carbs.

Also, about the insulin making it immposible to lose fat, this CANT be true, becuase EVERYONE has SOME cirulating insulin at all times, (to cover liver output) yet, they lose weight. So there has to be something we are missing...

You can absolutely lose fat while taking insulin...meaning you have to TIME your insulin perfectly. Sure having HIGH amounts of circulating insulin will inhibit lipolysis, but early morning cardio -- while insulin is kept "quiet" you would be liberating fatty acids -- while wt training insulin will fall -- then do cardio post weight training for more fat oxidation.

Have insulin surges with breakfast and post workout or preworkout is fine. Now if you have to chronically administer super high levels of exogenous insulin around the clock WITHOUT growth hormone, and thyroid assistance -- YES you will damn near find it impossible to lose lard.

I know plenty of skinny - fat type 1 diabetics.

-matt

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
You can absolutely lose fat while taking insulin...meaning you have to TIME your insulin perfectly. Sure having HIGH amounts of circulating insulin will inhibit lipolysis, but early morning cardio -- while insulin is kept "quiet" you would be liberating fatty acids -- while wt training insulin will fall -- then do cardio post weight training for more fat oxidation.

Have insulin surges with breakfast and post workout or preworkout is fine. Now if you have to chronically administer super high levels of exogenous insulin around the clock WITHOUT growth hormone, and thyroid assistance -- YES you will damn near find it impossible to lose lard.

I know plenty of skinny - fat type 1 diabetics.

-matt
Now, for the bold (and sorry to keep dragging this on) For me, I take 30 units of lantus daily, so in the morning, or anyother time of the day, my levels are technically the same. I mean, it works over a 24 hour period...so with that being said, I dont know that I would get the same benefit do to the fat I always have a "set" amount circulating...

Whats your take?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now, for the bold (and sorry to keep dragging this on) For me, I take 30 units of lantus daily, so in the morning, or anyother time of the day, my levels are technically the same. I mean, it works over a 24 hour period...so with that being said, I dont know that I would get the same benefit do to the fat I always have a "set" amount circulating...

Whats your take?
I have found people using lantus to ONLY gain weight for the most part. Unless they are using thyroid+stims + GH --- they only go up in weight.

I have very vaguely researched Levemir (insulin detemir) and believe it is even MORE controlled than lantus and could possibly allow you to lose weight given you diet and cardio strictly.

I am not sure how easy or hard it is to attain levemir but is something to look into.

-Matt