GHRP-6 for ACL reconstruction recovery?

mylo

mylo

Awards
so i've read up on it in another thread here and someone mentioned 500 mcg daily would give some good anabolic effects, well seeing as it's a rather cheap substance i've been considering buying some and starting at 250 to see if it would help me with my ACL reconstruction from a month and a half ago. i haven't squatted in half a year and i'm very eager to get going again. my main concern however was the rebound. if i take 20 days of this stuff will my body's natural HGH production slow down if i decide to stop?

also how does it compare to IGF-1?

any advice, comments are appreciated, thanks in advance!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
20 days of it would be a waste...not enough time to get results. a peptide is just a string of amino's, it wont hurt your natty GH production.

IGF1 is produced in the liver, almost a by product of GH. when you are using lots of GH you IGF levels will be much higher. or you could just use IGF....

mylo

mylo

Awards
20 days of it would be a waste...not enough time to get results. a peptide is just a string of amino's, it wont hurt your natty GH production.

IGF1 is produced in the liver, almost a by product of GH. when you are using lots of GH you IGF levels will be much higher. or you could just use IGF....

yeah, i expected so, i guess i'll run a 2 month cycle seeing as it's cheap enough, thanks for the info on IGF too bro!