Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

dcrazy

Awards
hey guys,

I am 26, new to the boards and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size , but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Thanks.

956Vette

Awards
GHRH alone will not help to add size, bulk or boost. Maybe look into Ipamorelin...

956Vette

Awards
what about grhp 2 and cjc w out dac? Thanks.
Exponentially better route/option/combo. GHRP2 still has the capability to bring out the "cookie monster," be warned - dose low! Great around those days were you are lifting heavy via squats/deads/etc :cool:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ghrp2 + cjc would be a great stack. i am using that now actually. good times.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
tough to say, using igf LR3 too, but starting with ipam + cjc (mod GRF) & LR3 i lost 3lb in 2.5wks, and gained 10 lb on bi/tri barbell lifts, and 20-25 B/D/S

than my diet went south a bit (long story) bout 2wks, and now 6.5wks later from day 1 am 5lb lighter and moving 20lb bi/tri, 50-90lb B/D/S extra. very happy. but again, things in my life took a bad turn and i have some weight to lose. nothing crazy, but now id say im 13%

no shut down, no sides other than 20min rushes and sweat. for a light cycle or bridge sarms + peptides be looked at by many more.

oh and ive been eating 3600 cals ed too

but the so many guys will never try cuz the pin . . .

dcrazy

Awards
ghrp2 + cjc would be a great stack. i am using that now actually. good times.
What about for size? I know the peps help fat loss, but i'm gearin more toward size. So idk what peps are best for sub q.... thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
size, not much. but ive been doing post lifting cardio also. tough to say. size id for igf LR3 & PEG MGF. but to start use a ghrp/ghrh stack, than you ll have a much better idea of what your doing.

dcrazy

Awards
tough to say, using igf LR3 too, but starting with ipam + cjc (mod GRF) & LR3 i lost 3lb in 2.5wks, and gained 10 lb on bi/tri barbell lifts, and 20-25 B/D/S

than my diet went south a bit (long story) bout 2wks, and now 6.5wks later from day 1 am 5lb lighter and moving 20lb bi/tri, 50-90lb B/D/S extra. very happy. but again, things in my life took a bad turn and i have some weight to lose. nothing crazy, but now id say im 13%

no shut down, no sides other than 20min rushes and sweat. for a light cycle or bridge sarms + peptides be looked at by many more.

oh and ive been eating 3600 cals ed too

but the so many guys will never try cuz the pin . . .
On the igf can't that add gh gut? That just came to my mind. I am on trt, so test is out, unless i wanna mess with that which I don't b/c I will be on it..being no cycling off. It's cyp. Also, I seen ppl with igf lr3 who claim great size results. However, i did see a post where someone said 4 weeks on it 4 weeks off and it did give a little gh gut. Before trt, I was natural...So I looked at peps, instead of other compounds. Also, given peps less sides. However, most take it for some fat loss, me I am fine w/ my bf. However, if there is a pep that just adds strength and has other therapeutic benefits like better sleep etc...I am okay with that. Better strength plus good diet brings size.

You did mention you took in 3600 cals ed and loss some. So the peps had to have helped out with that. I would want to avoid it a little.

dcrazy

Awards
Exponentially better route/option/combo. GHRP2 still has the capability to bring out the "cookie monster," be warned - dose low! Great around those days were you are lifting heavy via squats/deads/etc :cool:
Okay I know in this post i'm firing out q's.... can you reccomend a combo that avoids weight burning properties. Even in the post above where i replied goes agter what I'm looking for. Again, i know most take peps during gh off cycles, pct, and it's weight loss properties. However, looking for size. Now if one just added a boost to strength and therapeutic things, say better sleep...i'd be okay w/ it. Increasing strength, plus my diet would be a boost to size. However, best of both worlds would be great w/ me being on trt, cyp. Thanks

Pharaoh

Awards
ghrp-6 is the peptide with the most research to back it up. I always do ghrp-6 with cjc 1295 no dac. 2-3 a day when in between cycles and throughout PCT. I think they work very well.

dcrazy

Awards
ghrp-6 is the peptide with the most research to back it up. I always do ghrp-6 with cjc 1295 no dac. 2-3 a day when in between cycles and throughout PCT. I think they work very well.
Thanks for the reply. What were ur results. I know that might be hard b/c your where cycling other things. I see alot of ppl going cjc no dac. I understand the no dac...GH bleed w/ dac. However, did you see strength n size given the time you took it, or mainly strength and fat loss?

Side question? Anyone take MGF, not peg, but MGF sub q? I appreciate all the responses. I wonder what taking MGF sub q would do? I seen the studies( which get copy/pasted, where rats were getting MGF and their increase was 20% in LBM. Which was astonishing to me, considering it's not a steroid. Just looking for results and the best for my goals.

Pharaoh

Awards
Thanks for the reply. What were ur results. I know that might be hard b/c your where cycling other things. I see alot of ppl going cjc no dac. I understand the no dac...GH bleed w/ dac. However, did you see strength n size given the time you took it, or mainly strength and fat loss?

Side question? Anyone take MGF, not peg, but MGF sub q? I appreciate all the responses. I wonder what taking MGF sub q would do? I seen the studies( which get copy/pasted, where rats were getting MGF and their increase was 20% in LBM. Which was astonishing to me, considering it's not a steroid. Just looking for results and the best for my goals.
Fat loss>strength gains>size increase. In that order but i think it did do all three much better then natural would have been. Plus other things. I think the immune system boost is no joke every winter since I was very young I've gotten strep throat... Except when i was on peptides.