Peptide stability once reconstituted

anaboller

Awards
I've heard that rHGH in a vial is good for about a week once reconstituted before it begins to breakdown and become less effective. What are similar "best before" dates for other reconstituted peptides, e.g. GHRP-6 or CJC-1295? Are they similar in that the vial will only be good once reconstituted for about a week? Any guidance is appreciated.

Skeletor

Awards
I don't know the time tables off hand but what you reconstitue with plays a role in the life of the peptide. I was perscribed HGH and was given bac sodium chloride to reconstitue with. Each vial lasted me 21 days.

Dat suggests reconstituting peptides with bac water. If thats good enough for him it's good enough for me. I use 2cc of bac water when reconstituting 2mg of a ghrp or ghrh. I think I read that Dat says he tries to use as little water as possible because he has a belief that the less water you use the less degredation the peptides undergo.

wtmdcg91

wtmdcg91

Awards
I don't know the time tables off hand but what you reconstitue with plays a role in the life of the peptide. I was perscribed HGH and was given bac sodium chloride to reconstitue with. Each vial lasted me 21 days.

Dat suggests reconstituting peptides with bac water. If thats good enough for him it's good enough for me. I use 2cc of bac water when reconstituting 2mg of a ghrp or ghrh. I think I read that Dat says he tries to use as little water as possible because he has a belief that the less water you use the less degredation the peptides undergo.
What is a little water as possible ?? you have to use enough for mixing and draw some

Skeletor

Awards
What is a little water as possible ?? you have to use enough for mixing and draw some
I remember reading he uses 1cc instead of 2ccs for 2,000mcg of peptide. He said he did this because he has a theory or belief that it helps prevent peptide degradation. I asked my doctor about this and he said it makes sense.

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
if it was ph balanced to = the bloods ph it should last longer. but how long i dunno. would be easy to find out though just by taking a small ammount of the powder and reconstituting that in a seperate vial. then using it at certain times to see if it works.

wtmdcg91

wtmdcg91

Awards
All he is doing by adding less water make it less diluted. You can do that with other solutions and it will be more potent. Is all common sense