I Need Your Help W/ IGF, HGH, T3, and Insulin
- 09-18-2004, 01:05 AM
- 09-18-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by JackedTheRipped
2. You do not have to take t-3 w/ the igf-1.
3. You do not have to take slin, but you could. The Igf-1 enhances the effects of the slin so be sure to lower the dosage on the slin if using with the igf-1. The actual dosage of the slin would depend on your size, previous slin experience, and dosage of the igf-1.
I have you the short version of the answers. If you want further in depth answers, please do a search, all of these questions have been answered before.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HUGE in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2004, 04:42 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2004, 09:44 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 05-11-2004, 12:36 PM
- By Apg215 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:10 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 65Last Post: 03-31-2003, 03:32 PM