best brand of hgh right now??

  1. New Member
    GH_MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

    best brand of hgh right now??


    havent bought hgh in quite some time, and was wondering what is the best brand to go with now.
    i used to get serostim, but cant get it anymore, at least for a couple of years now.

    thanks in advance
    gh

  2. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    best cost to benefit ratio is jino's. Most people from what i've read perfer jino's to sero's anyways.

    Of course jino's are not the BEST out there, but the best will cost you A LOT more.
  3. Board Supporter
    willieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    15.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    best cost to benefit ratio is jino's. Most people from what i've read perfer jino's to sero's anyways.

    Of course jino's are not the BEST out there, but the best will cost you A LOT more.
    what is the best in your opinion Jon?Just wondering, I know Jino is got some differences in the make up as far as others go..can't remember 191 as opposed to 192 amino chains (?)
    •   
       

  4. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    Just wondering, I know Jino is got some differences in the make up as far as others go..can't remember 191 as opposed to 192 amino chains (?)
    jinotropin is 191. I think you're thinking of fitropin (kexing) which is different because it's 192aa.
  5. Board Supporter
    willieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    15.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    jinotropin is 191. I think you're thinking of fitropin (kexing) which is different because it's 192aa.
    Yep, thats it...I do like Jino...Geni isn't bad either, but jino seems to be about tops for me so far..
  6. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    what is the best in your opinion Jon?
    From what i gather, Nutropin Depot is the best quality Gh that is accessible. Genentech makes this form.

    I'm sure you've heard of this GH, it uses an extended release delivery system, so it only needs to be injected 1-2x per month. The kits are supposed to be way better quality than street GH, and overdosed to ensure the minimum amount of GH is received. I've heard rumors that 9ius of sero's are equivalent to 2iu of nutropin depot, but i have no idea where these numbers come from, or how much truth there is to it.

    Its extremly hard to get a hold of, although if you look hard enough you can find it. Price is insanely high on this stuff.
  7. New Member
    JackedTheRipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    jinotropin is 191. I think you're thinking of fitropin (kexing) which is different because it's 192aa.
    So Jino is better than Kexing?
  8. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JackedTheRipped
    So Jino is better than Kexing?
    Are the jino's better than the kexing as far as results, given that you do not have a reaction to the 192aa GH, probabaly not. Most people say they cannot tell a difference between the kexing and the jino's.

    Kexing has admitted to their GH being 192aa, but also stand strongly behind their purification methods, saying their GH is 99.9% pure. However, some people have reported red welts from the fitropin GH. A welt is fine, but a red welt basically means a localized immune response to the GH.

    Ultimately the decision is up to you, If you think the small amount of money saved is worth getting the fitropin, then by all means do so. I've found that if you spend some time looking you can find jino's almost the same price as the kexing. Because of this I feel it's really not worth my time to go through the speculation especially when something tried and true is right there for almost the same price.

    Hope this helps.
  9. New Member
    JackedTheRipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    Are the jino's better than the kexing as far as results, given that you do not have a reaction to the 192aa GH, probabaly not. Most people say they cannot tell a difference between the kexing and the jino's.

    Kexing has admitted to their GH being 192aa, but also stand strongly behind their purification methods, saying their GH is 99.9% pure. However, some people have reported red welts from the fitropin GH. A welt is fine, but a red welt basically means a localized immune response to the GH.

    Ultimately the decision is up to you, If you think the small amount of money saved is worth getting the fitropin, then by all means do so. I've found that if you spend some time looking you can find jino's almost the same price as the kexing. Because of this I feel it's really not worth my time to go through the speculation especially when something tried and true is right there for almost the same price.

    Hope this helps.
    That makes sense, if you're going to spend that much money in the first place why worry about saving a couple hundered bucks and taking a risk of getting inferior stuff?
  10. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JackedTheRipped
    That makes sense, if you're going to spend that much mone{ in the first place why worry about saving a couple hundered bucks and taking a risk of"getting inferior stuff?
    I think for a 6 month supply it's only about a $100 difference total.
  11. New Member
    crazydoc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%

    The prescribing paper on the time release Depot Nutropin shows that persons administering daily equivalent dosages found better results vs. the time release
    and shows several persons dropping from one of their trials given this..... I remain excited about the premise of utilizing this for baseline along with daily injections to provide for better fatty acid release and more uniform igf-1... My principle concern is suppression of the overnight GH push ....

    It would be great to hear some experiences with this product...



    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze
    From what i gather, Nutropin Depot is the best quality Gh that is accessible. Genentech makes this form.

    I'm sure you've heard of this GH, it uses an extended release delivery system, so it only needs to be injected 1-2x per month. The kits are supposed to be way better quality than street GH, and overdosed to ensure the minimum amount of GH is received. I've heard rumors that 9ius of sero's are equivalent to 2iu of nutropin depot, but i have no idea where these numbers come from, or how much truth there is to it.

    Its extremly hard to get a hold of, although if you look hard enough you can find it. Price is insanely high on this stuff.
    Last edited by crazydoc1; 09-30-2004 at 05:29 AM.
  12. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crazydoc1
    My principle concern is suppression of the overnight GH push
    Exactly what i was thinking, not that i could afford it even if i wanted to use this though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What brand of HGH
    By bish in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 04:32 PM
  2. Whos the best at each pose right now?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 08:22 PM
  3. My concerns about a particular brand of hgh
    By FreakNasty22 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
  4. Best Brands of equipment
    By kwantz in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:02 AM
  5. best brand of wife beaters(a-shirts)
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in