IMPORTANT IGF NOTICE!!!

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to inform everyone that our IGF will no longer be dissolved in BA. We are switching to a 100mM solution of acetic acid. This should increase the stability of the peptide and Mainly allow everyone to get more of the peptide out of the vial. Since IGF is so sticky in BA you will lose some as it adheres to the side walls of the vial. This will no longer be an issue. We will continue to work hard at developing easier and more efficient ways to use this peptide. Freezing can now occur so we recommend you keep the igf above freezing temps.

Thank you

If you have any concern please PM me

-MR

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on grabbing 2 more bottles from u in the next 2-3 days. Will these contain BA or AA?

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most all of it will contain aa. I dont see too many people having a problem with this but if I get alot of request for BA i will have a special request option.
-MR

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
Most all of it will contain aa. I dont see too many people having a problem with this but if I get alot of request for BA i will have a special request option.
-MR
if we recently ordered some, will we know which it contains? also what is the freeze point of AA?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
looks like the freezing point is about 16-17C which is about 63 F.. so refrig not freezer now?

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
looks like the freezing point is about 16-17C which is about 63 F.. so refrig not freezer now?
that doesnt sound right, keep in mind the molarity of the solution...think vinegar, it wont freeze at 63 F...its been so long since i took chem...

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
ok i hope im not the first to find this it is right on Gropes website...it is a FAQ list for how to handle/store/and make usable solution out of IGF1 R3
Long IGF R3 FAQs
It really sounds like keeping it in solution, in the refrigerator is not a problem at all, freezing temps are not necessary, so an AA solution is better than BA due to loss of product from sticking to containers/syringes, etc, also the AA(vinegar) is a lot less harsh on your body than the BA (think skin whelps).

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The freezing temp should actually be higher than water. It wont be quite as high as 63 degrees but maybe a few degrees higher.

Yes Refrig will be the new storage of choice

-MR

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH yes. And just to let you all know that buy the Gensci and want to reconstitute by themselves, have fun using BA. For what ever reason it seems to be much sticker than gropep even. I think a solution of AA will be the only feesible way. I will probably ship with a 2ml vial filled with solution for ease.

-MR

BrickedUP

Awards
I planned on ordering the gensci in the next few days. So if your saying the aa is better and your shipping 2ml with it, I would only need to add 1ml of aa to have the product equal 1mg/ml just like the other igf? Also, when I add the aa, do I need to vigorusly shake the bottle to get it mixed or will that kill the peptides? Should I just stirr it around a few times?

BryanFury

Awards
AA suspension still diluted with BW, or is it even needed. As to the last post, the suspension is in a weak solution of AA/water? isn't it?

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes very weak solution. So that is why I say freezing point will be slightly higher than water but probably no more than one degree..

Yes 1ml will equal 1mg/ml just like the other. But You could also add an extra ml if you want to make ease of drawing it out. No more welps from BA

-MR

fiddler

Awards
actually guys, adding something to water will lower the freezing point. i know it's counter intuitive but it's because the aa disrupts the water crystal formation. so refrigerator is fine.

100mm = 0.1 M very small concentration of a weak acid.

fiddler

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
If I order would you be able to include an extra 1.5ml of aa? I was planning on adding 1.5ml of BA to get 40mcg per .1ml. This make's dosing easier but I dont have aa solution.

fiddler

Awards
hey MR,

i'm wondering if you could just add another ml of bw to the vial to make it easier to draw and measure.

fiddler

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
NOOOO.. that will cause the IGF in the vial to not be usable..

fiddler

Awards
i could add 0.1M of aa solution but i'm not sure how pure the vinegar is. maybe i can get some from orgo lab or something.

the only reason i was thinking of that is that adding another ml of BW would only make the solution to 0.05M aa. that's not really that much of a change. 0.1M of anything is mostly water anyway...

MR how about saying something?

fiddler

BrickedUP

Awards
So when I add the aa I shouldnt shake it up to mix it cuz that will kill the IGF right? So should I just stirr it around a little bit gently like you do with HCG or what? thanks

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gently swirls will work. Yes I can include extra AA. Please make notice in my pm box with the name on your order so Iwill know who

-MR

Jerry1979

Awards
So no freezing anymore.
I'm very interested in the substance but do have a problem with putting it in the refrigerator as others may find it. Anyone got any idea for a solution? It is really necessary to be stored that way, isn't it?

Thanks, J.

fiddler

Awards
nope. no freezing. just stick it in something or get a minifridge. they go for about $40.00.

fiddler

heavyperformer

Awards
Could you please answer me these very silly questions ?

"Water for injection" is bacteriostatic water and should not be used to recinstitute IGF but can be used to inject,right ?

Acetic acid is also used for ear infections as a 2% ear solution.Can this be used to reconstitute IGF (i know many of you are laughing...he he) ?

After reconstitution with BA the IGF should be stored in what temperiture ?

After reconstitution with AA the IGF should be stored in what temperiture ?

Krashroute

Awards
around how long is it stable in AA during shipping with a cold pack and cooler?

Krashroute

Awards
wow, the AA is really painless... mixes with water aswell. Im likin it alot.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So if we want 1mg/2ml concntration we add one extral ml of AA?