IMPORTANT- (regarding cycling slin with igf-1)

1. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

IMPORTANT- (regarding cycling slin with igf-1)

I've gotten two PMs now with people asking how their cycles looked cycling between igf-1 and slin. (4 wks of igf-1 followed by 4 weeks of slin and then repeated.)

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! This is not eca/clen, where you can cycle the two. Basically you are doing something very closely related to a prolonged slin cycle in terms of its ability to induce insulin resistance. While insulin resistance is not a major concern using humalog brand insulin for short periods (around 6 weeks or so), cycling igf-1 and humalog will greatly increase your risks.

If you plan to use both, use them together (maybe a week or two longer on the slin at the beginning or end of the igf-1 cycle) and capatilize of the synergy of the two compounds, do not cycle between the two.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Maybe its better to start them at the same time and finish off with slin after the IGF has done its job? Or maybe its better just to run them at the same time and that's it?
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

I just started using Humalog Today...

4 shots a week.. post work out only. Do you see any problem doing that for really extended periods of time, if not how long? Indefinately?

I figure, 8 hours a week under the effects of slin... Isn't enough to warrent to much concern in regards to inducing insulin resistance, or other determental affects.

Down the road I plan to use IGF, in a 13 AAS cycle. That basically looks like this:

----

Week 1 - 4 50mg Dbol ED
    Week 3-5 60mg IGF ED
    Week 1 - 13 500mg Test enan EW
    Week 1 - 12 500mg EQ EW
    Week 14 - 15 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Weej 15 - 16 60mg IGF ED

Week 5 Tationil 300mg
    Week 16 Tationil 300mg

5000 IU HCG taken @ 1000IU eod, in the middle of cycle, and after last Shot of enan.

Week 2 - 15 Nolva 10mg EOD.. but now am considering some letro

Week 16-19 Clomid PCT

----

Basically, do you think I should be alright to take slin 4 days a week Post work only? As proposed in the above cycle? Or do you think I should lighten things up considering the scheduled IGF? Or do you think it is never acceptable to run slin 4 days a week post work out only?

Hell, I'd be happy for whatever thoughts you care to throw at me.

Thank you.
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah
    I just started using Humalog Today...

4 shots a week.. post work out only. Do you see any problem doing that for really extended periods of time, if not how long? Indefinately?

I figure, 8 hours a week under the effects of slin... Isn't enough to warrent to much concern in regards to inducing insulin resistance, or other determental affects.

Down the road I plan to use IGF, in a 13 AAS cycle. That basically looks like this:

----

Week 1 - 4 50mg Dbol ED
    Week 3-5 60mg IGF ED
    Week 1 - 13 500mg Test enan EW
    Week 1 - 12 500mg EQ EW
    Week 14 - 15 100mg Test Prop EOD
    Weej 15 - 16 60mg IGF ED

Week 5 Tationil 300mg
    Week 16 Tationil 300mg

5000 IU HCG taken @ 1000IU eod, in the middle of cycle, and after last Shot of enan.

Week 2 - 15 Nolva 10mg EOD.. but now am considering some letro

Week 16-19 Clomid PCT

----

Basically, do you think I should be alright to take slin 4 days a week Post work only? As proposed in the above cycle? Or do you think I should lighten things up considering the scheduled IGF? Or do you think it is never acceptable to run slin 4 days a week post work out only?

Hell, I'd be happy for whatever thoughts you care to throw at me.

Thank you.
    I've heard insulin issues really aren't a problem w/ humalog, but i still believe in the better safe than sorry principle.

I was also going to use slin PWO only, and it was recommended that i do 6 weeks on 3 weeks off at the very least.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycling epidrol with IGF-1
    By Tybalt in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:16 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:45 PM
  3. theory for ultimate cutting cycle with igf and t3
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
  4. HELP WITH MY CYCLE OF GH/IGF-R3/AAS กกก