IGF1 LR3 or Ipamorelin?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

IGF1 LR3 or Ipamorelin?

I am looking into running a cycle of peptides and I an most interested in using IGF1 LR3 but I hear that that stuff is invariably fake when purchased online and I don't know any other source. My second choice would be Ipamorelin but I am unsure that I could get my hands on a real source for that stuff either. Which one should I go for? What are my chances of getting the real deal? If anyone knows how I can improve those chances please pm me.

Also, if there is a different peptide I should look into that's good please let me know. I am mostly looking to put on some permanent lean mass and gain size and strength.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

APPLE TO ORANGE compare yo.

IGF LR3 is fun stuff. beware of cheap sh!t from china tho.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

Be sure to search for domestic quality stuff. All I can say is the legit, media grade, domestic IGF-1 LR3 is really expensive. Consider $150-200 per mg to be legit pricing...

It works and there is a particular company I have delt with regarding IGF-1 and their stuff works too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Thanks guys. I'm thinkin maybe IGF1 for 6 Weeks then 4 off then running ipa for 4 or 6.

Does IGF1 LR3 really have a mostly localized effect? I've read old stuff saying it does buy some newer stuff saying the effects are mostly systemic.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

No, LR3 will have a systemic effect. Wherever there are receptors for IGF, it will bind. The half life of LR3 is a few days I believe.

DES is about 1 hr half-life. And straight IGF no long chain is also a very fast acting hormone.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Thanks man. I'm gonna go for some IGF1 LR3 and probably run every day 20mcgs for 6 Weeks. What else can I take with it to get bigger and stronger? Steroids I cannot do so any regular supps or other peptides?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

Just got some lr3 from a reliable source. I got 3 vials. What results sighs I expect?
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

Quote Originally Posted by hopi View Post
    Thanks man. I'm gonna go for some IGF1 LR3 and probably run every day 20mcgs for 6 Weeks. What else can I take with it to get bigger and stronger? Steroids I cannot do so any regular supps or other peptides?
    Well, if you're going with research chems there are SARMs, which are pretty much steroids (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) with the reduced side effects like shutdown, high blood pressure, etc. You could consider those while they are still legal (Ostarine and S4).

Other peptides and research chems for mass building and/or cutting are:

GHRP-6,2 and Ipamorelin
    CJC-1295 no/dac (to be stacked with GHRPs)
    Clen & Keto (for cutting, reducing cortisol, and keeping mass)
    various AI's for hardness and cutting (boost testosterone a little)

I haven't gotten around to it yet but I have heard that stacking GHRPs with CJC-1295 no dac (the short chain) is a really good stack. I don't know how true it is but I do know that experts speculate the stack to have similar, if not better results, than taking 4 iu/day of straight GH (which runs about $225-250/month on the black market) at that dosing. Granted, you need to get ready for a high maintenance cycle. The experts say to run this:

GHRP-2 @ 100mcg, 3 X day
    CJC-1295 ND @ 100mcg, 3 X day (take it at same time as GHRP)

The GHRP causes the body to secrete GH while the CJC causes a magnification of the secretion itself. Done several times per day could amount to something greater than exogenous GH levels. I personally prefer Ipamorelin, especially if taken throughout the day as it does not make me hungry or tired, like the other options. I have little info on Hexarelin and will choose not to discuss it in this thread. Hope this helps...
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

Quote Originally Posted by bfriedman1017 View Post
    Just got some lr3 from a reliable source. I got 3 vials. What results sighs I expect?
    Results should be 5-10lbs of mass. Strength up about 5-10%. For whatever reason, every time I came off of IGF the following week or two after I would have a surge of weight gain related to glycogen uptake. By weight gain I mean about 5-7lbs in one week! I have yet to figure out what this actually means but I have decided that IGF-1 is an excellent bridge into a steroid cycle because of this.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

I actually ended up gettin ghrp 2 and mod grf(1 29).

The IGF1 LR3 is expensive and I worry it will be fake or less potent since it's a lot longer and moor complex chain.

I am gonna do the ghrp2 3x100 mcg a day and add 60mcg grf 1 29 in the same syringe on 2 of the doses daily. Id like to add more grf but it's so damn expensive Imma start with less for now.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    No, LR3 will have a systemic effect. Wherever there are receptors for IGF, it will bind. The half life of LR3 is a few days I believe.

DES is about 1 hr half-life. And straight IGF no long chain is also a very fast acting hormone.
    half life is 26hr but it really dies down after 8-10hrs. you only need to eat carbs for 8hr after you pin it.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

the effects will drop off after day 38-40, so stop at 5.5 wks.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

First dose giving kind of a head rush for about 20 minutes normal? Haven't had that on the next 2 doses really.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

Yes that is normal. That side effect is short lived tho don't expect it every time
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

First dose giving kind of a head rush for about 20 minutes normal? Haven't had that on the next 2 doses really.

i get hot and sweat any time i pin more than 40mcg LR3.....like im wet, covered in sweat cuz i go pre WO
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Question on dosing guys. i'm pretty set on ghrp-2 100mcg 3x day. What about the mod grf1 29? I would say the same 100mcg 3x day is best but what if only 100-150mcg a day is available? What would be the best dosing option? Keep in mind the ghrp is morning, pwo(late afternoon), and bedtime.

Any input on how would be best to dose that is appreciated.
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

50mcg with GHRP-2 at every dose
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Question on dosing guys. i'm pretty set on ghrp-2 100mcg 3x day. What about the mod grf1 29? I would say the same 100mcg 3x day is best but what if only 100-150mcg a day is available? What would be the best dosing option? Keep in mind the ghrp is morning, pwo(late afternoon), and bedtime.

Any input on how would be best to dose that is appreciated.

so your running low on the mod GRF??? just go ghrp alone for 1 dose. then the mid day or post WO dose use 50mcg cjc, and the last bedtime dose use 100 of both.

Ill tell you from exp, your going to want to use both 2x ED. use 120mcg cjc, 300mcg Ipam or GHRP. 2x ED, been on this dose for a while. awesome effects, less pins ED, less midsection brusing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ipamorelin?
    By hobby in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 09:57 PM
  2. Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin
    By Obelix in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:47 PM
  3. Ipamorelin
    By nattydisaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1