ANY TRUTH TO LR3IGF-1 LOSING EFFECTIVENESS AFTER 4-6 WEEKS???

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

ANY TRUTH TO LR3IGF-1 LOSING EFFECTIVENESS AFTER 4-6 WEEKS???

I just finished a cycle of igf-1 lr3 and I had great results, and I was wondering how long does it take for the actual hyperplasia to take place and how long will hyperplasia last for?? I've heard after 4-6 weeks it becomes ineffective, But i was thinking it takes a lot longer than that for cells to split, any help???

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes but feel free to experiment to your heart's content
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Quote Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    I just finished a cycle of igf-1 lr3 and I had great results, and I was wondering how long does it take for the actual hyperplasia to take place and how long will hyperplasia last for?? I've heard after 4-6 weeks it becomes ineffective, But i was thinking it takes a lot longer than that for cells to split, any help???
    Good question, I'd like to know as well, somebody please anwser.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

Basic biology guys... it takes around 24-48 hours for a cell to complete cell division that is from start to finish. As for the hyperplasia lasting, it is permenant but without something external to cause it, the cells will stop the extra division. By the way hyperplasia means abnormal cell division... what we want is benign hyperplasia, not a malignant form.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.73%

the cells may split but you still have to grow that cell. the satellite cell does NOT become a grown muscle cell in just a few days! so just train and wait. it's happening, just not immediately visible.

fiddler
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.73%

ok so the nuclei, adds itself to the muscle cell which then increases the protein synthesis of the muscle fiber cause the mRna has to come from the nucleus.

fiddler
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%

Correct from my understanding. Which makes sense if you think about it.. without a control on the protein synthesis then it will be naturally slower. Now I am wondering if the speed at which cells grow are dependent on the maturity of the nuclei..
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    ok so the nuclei, adds itself to the muscle cell which then increases the protein synthesis of the muscle fiber cause the mRna has to come from the nucleus.

fiddler
    Since you "get it" can you explain it to me in layman's term?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.73%

i actually had this in A&P but forgot about it.

your muscle cells are the only cells iÓ your body that is multi-nucleated. It has more than one nucleus where all the DNA is.

It has this because each muscle cell run the whole length of the muscle fiber. a muscle fiber is made up of bundles of muscles cells. each muscle is made of a bundle of muscle fibers. like a steel cable that holds up bridges.

So it would be very inefficient for one nucleus to control the protein synthesis for one muscle cell because it could take days for the stuff to diffuse to where it is needed. So muscles are multi-nucleated.

Satellite cells are extra nuclei that sits on muscle cells but are not part of them. igf-1 causes the satellite cells to split and one or more to join the muscle cell. suddenly your muscle can respond better to training and AAS because it has more protein synthesis centers.

it gets more complicated but this is in essence what happens. igf also causes increase protein synthesis too. since your muscle is mostly protein, they grow.

fiddler
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    i actually had this in A&P but forgot about it.

your muscle cells are the only cells in your body that is multi-nucleated. It has more than one nucleus where all the DNA is.

It has this because each muscle cell run the whole length of the muscle fiber. a muscle fiber is made up of bundles of muscles cells. each muscle is made of a bundle of muscle fibers. like a steel cable that holds up bridges.

So it would be very inefficient for one nucleus to control the protein synthesis for one muscle cell because it could take days for the stuff to diffuse to where it is needed. So muscles are multi-nucleated.

Satellite cells are extra nuclei that sits on muscle cells but are not part of them. igf-1 causes the satellite cells to split and one or more to join the muscle cell. suddenly your muscle can respond better to training and AAS because it has more protein synthesis centers.

it gets more complicated but this is in essence what happens. igf also causes increase protein synthesis too. since your muscle is mostly protein, they grow.

fiddler
    Good job, I think I get it, thanks.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.73%

One more correction. satellite cells are also the source of new myoblasts. ie. when satellite cells divide which is caused by igf-1, some become addition nuclei of existing muscle cells, some become new muscle cells. So you grow more muscle and your muscles are able to grow bigger, faster.

awesome eh?

fiddler

Similar Forum Threads

1. any truth to the rumor that
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:28 PM
  2. Any truth to the EPI into phera/DMT talk??
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:51 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 04:04 AM
  4. Any truth to this
    By BAD_MO_FO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:02 PM