Whats so bad about DAC?
- 01-30-2012, 02:05 PM
- 02-02-2012, 03:41 AM
cjc with DAC is slow releasing. The pituitary tends to naturally release gh in spurts. this is why "pulsing" is so effective, it gives your body time to recover. a constant flow causes unnecessary strain on the pituitary, gh is being released as quickly as it's being created not giving anymore of those model physique effects. this has been referred to as gh bleed.
- 02-04-2012, 10:09 PM
yeah the drug affinity complex (DAC) is now viewed as a bad thing. but for short periods and low doses (8wk, 2000mcg a wk) i dont think its that bad. staying on long term is an issue tho.
02-04-2012, 11:34 PM
women produce gh in a much different pattern, a more constant flow rather than a large pulse. I wonder if any studies have been done with female usage.
02-05-2012, 12:06 PM
So what's best way to run cjc just 200-500mcg a night?
~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
Similar Forum Threads
- By GOHARD43 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum General ChatReplies: 58Last Post: 03-02-2009, 03:17 PM
- By ghillyard441 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
- By BIG NAP N.J. in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2005, 09:15 PM
- By oswizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2004, 11:21 PM