Hexarilin and GHRP-2 stack idea... now hear me out.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Now Ive read on a lot of sites that Hexarilin is the best GH-peptide until one grows a tolerance to it aftre about a month, and that GHRP-2 is close behind, but i can keep working your whole life. Now no one ever talks about stacking these two together beause they are both somostatin inhibitors, but could it acually be a great idea?

First if all, you could have dual action somostatin blocking. While one peptide is increasing GH by decreasing smostatin, you have another peptide preventing the somostatin that is oroduced as a result og that extra GH, sending your GH up to jay cutler levels. All just the theory of a person with no medical experience of course.

Seconed, could a peptide that your body doesnt get used to block the mechanisms that cause ou body to get used to ones that6 dont work to long. Like cou;d the somostatin lowering effects of GHRP-2 somehow block your bdy from adapting to and getting rid of the somostatin lowering effect of Hexarilin?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, one drawback is that there both in the same chemical family, so I wonder if a saturation dose of each would lead to over saturation side effects? Or maby not? Maby 50mg Hexarilin, 50mg GHRP-2 + stacker of choice would be a worth while investment?

umbro

Awards
Hexarilin and Ghrp-2 work the same way to boost gh. so when your body has become saturated (around 100mcg) then the rest doesn't do much other than desensitize.
However stacking peptides is the way to go, use cjc 1295 wo dac. unfortunately, all the choices we have type of ghrp ghrp-6, ghrp-2, hexarilin, ipamorelin work to saturate the same area of the pituitary. cjc is a ghrh so stacking it will give you a 2 + 2 = 10 idea.