If IGF doesnt work, will GH work?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

If IGF doesnt work, will GH work?

I've done two cycles of IGF-1R3 with little results. The first cycle was back when I came off my first AAS cycle and I used it at 33mcg for 1month.I didnt notice any muscle gain or fat loss. My 2nd IGF cycle was used at 40-50mcg for 3.5weeks about a month ago. I was on test/eq and winny and got awesome gains from the gear, but nothing from the IGF. I was thinking about running 6iu's of growth during my next aas cycle to pack on lots of muscle but if IGF did nothing for me, will GH be diff or what?

2. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

so now synthol hasn't worked, gear doesn't work that well, igf-1 hasn't worked....

maybe you should look at your diet, or sign up w/ bobo and have him do your training and diet for you.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Gear works great. My training and diet are near perfect. I know what im doing and I know what I respond to. Synthol sucks. I don't belive anyone can have permanent gains from it, b/c I used the best brand and did it exactly the way im supposed to and still lost my gains at the end. I get great gains from AAS and keep them, so obviously my training and diet are in check since thats 80% of the results anyway. Im just saying IGF hasnt done **** for me, so I was hoping growth would, but thats a $1000+ project so I wanna just make sure its worth it. Im also 5'10 220lbs 12% b/f so I know what im doing(not saying 12% is great though lol)
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

growth hormone doesn't pack on muscle. Most of the muscle building effects of it come from the igf-1 anyways. So no, it's not gonna produce gear like results, and especially if GH didn't do much for your muscle growth, then GH def wont.
  5. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

Quote Originally Posted by FullyBuilt
    Im also 5'10 220lbs 12% b/f so I know what im doing(not saying 12% is great though lol)
    Thats why your bi's were "a pathetic 16.5" PUMPED" only a few months back. It's really uncool to lie about your stats....but whatever, i'll drop this.

I'm just trying to help you, I honestly think instead of spending all the money you spend on these supps, you'd be better off just spending $250 and signing up w/ bobo.

Also if your diet and training was in order you wouldn't need to do **** like a cycle of t-3/clen/synthol/igf-1/slin all at once.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Wow, you know, I thought by your 2nd response that you were getting a little more mature, but that last response just made you drop points fast. When did I lie about my stats? Im 5'10 220lbs 12% b/f
    arms 16.5
    chest 45"
    waiste 33"
    legs 27"
    calves 17.5"
    I didnt lie about ****. My arms are just genetically weak thats why I needed synthol. Also my diet is flawless. While "on" im eating 400g protien 400g carbs and about 120g fat(omega's) I just asked a simple ? which should have had a simple response. It wasnt a ? for you to bash me for your own security issues(God knows what those might be).
  7. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

Its not that I just dont like you. I personally think you're a huge liability to the board and think you're one of those idiots that dies.

Kind of like using clen/t-3/slin/igf-1/synthol all at once, theres a bright idea, next time throw in DNP moron.

Or how about your "i think i'll go to sleep, i'm feeling dizzy and really weak" comment. Cause i mean, it's not common sense you need to eat sugar because you're almost going hypo.

Or how about the fact you have no idea what a MCG is. "My igf-1 lasted me 3 days, whats wrong w/ my bottle." You used over a 3 weeks worth of igf-1 in 3 days.
  8. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

I just asked a simple ? which should have had a simple response.
    Or you could possibly spend a couple hours and read about the compounds you use.

Every ****en post you've made in this section has been moronic as hell. DO A SEARCH, i answered this question a few weeks ago.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

I vote that you ban that turdhead.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

Never used slin
  11. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.52%

Never used slin
    lol ok man.

It's dropped
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.66%

Gear works great. My training and diet are near perfect. I know what im doing and I know what I respond to. Synthol sucks. I don't belive anyone can have permanent gains from it, b/c I used the best brand and did it exactly the way im supposed to and still lost my gains at the end. I get great gains from AAS and keep them, so obviously my training and diet are in check since thats 80% of the results anyway. Im just saying IGF hasnt done **** for me, so I was hoping growth would, but thats a $1000+ project so I wanna just make sure its worth it. Im also 5'10 220lbs 12% b/f so I know what im doing(not saying 12% is great though lol)

Hey bro, I know some poeple just dont respond to igf1, I know guys who get nothing from igf1 but love gh, and the other way around... personally i like both.

So if you do have the money i do think its worth a shot, however dont expect gains like you have on test or AS in general, but it will most likely help to transform your body in 5-6 month, def will see drop in bf and increase lbs , but only if u run it with AS or youll only will get leaner and a bit of muscle..

its also best to run it with slin/t3 ... but you gota do your own research on that and make sure to do it safely.. cheers
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

I realize that some people might not respond to igf as well as others, but how can you tell if it's the aas that's working or the igf?? You can't when you're on a cycle like you listed. Anyways the muscle growth obtained when you do a cycle of growth comes mainly from the GH converting to igf. I'd either say you don't know what's working when you do a cycle or the igf is fake

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will HCG work if I am Primary?
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:57 AM
  2. Will this work?
    By GodSize in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 11:04 PM
  3. 91% Isoproply Alcohol. Will this work?
    By Jones111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2003, 02:45 AM
  4. Will Clen work if pill is cut in half?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 06:33 PM