Anyone ever try l-dopa with peptides? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone ever try l-dopa with peptides?

  1. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Anyone ever try l-dopa with peptides?


    ?????

  2. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    No -- but you'd be wise to use EndoAMP max (PS + Alpha GPC) and Huperzine alongside

    Ipamorelin and grf-129

    Lower somatostatin and keep GH spiked longer.

    -Matt
  3. New Member
    frank_par's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    56

    Reputation

    ^^^ Agree w/ Matt...plus, taking L-Dopa has not been shown to increase L-Dopa levels in the blood...Mucuna Puriens does though...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8205

    Reputation

    Hmm...Macuna with peptides. I hear thats an herb that actally gives at least mild results phasyque wise so mixed with peptides sounds phenominal!
  5. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Hmm...Macuna with peptides. I hear thats an herb that actally gives at least mild results phasyque wise so mixed with peptides sounds phenominal!
    Yes - I have researched Alpha GPC w/ grf-129+ghrp2 and noticed increased effects.

    Phosphatidyl serine also could have exacerbated the results due to lowering cortisol even more causing a great recomp.

    EndoAMP max will take care of the alpha GPC and PS, and Americas Finest Inc. (AFI) "HGH DOpa" us a potent macuna product.

    -Matt
  6. New Member
    umbro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    L-Dopa is the active ingredient. About 15% is a large concentration. Ghrp-2 tends to raise cortisol and prolactin slightly. Prolactin is a Dopamine antagonist slowing your libido. So long as you have sufficient B6, your l-dopa aka mucuna purines will turn into dopamine, less prolactin. I use it myself, notice results in bed both sleeping and screwing.
    If your sleep is better you GH will be higher.
  7. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11704

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No -- but you'd be wise to use EndoAMP max (PS + Alpha GPC) and Huperzine alongside

    Ipamorelin and grf-129

    Lower somatostatin and keep GH spiked longer.

    -Matt
    Very interesting.

    So if you're dosing Ipam & Mod Grf twice a day would you dose EndoAmp Max with both doses? Does the timing of EndoAmp Max matter?

    Also have you tried Ipam/Mod Grf with 2iu's of GH AND EndoAmp Max?
  8. New Member
    MoneyPort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    71

    Reputation

    L-dopa injection?
  9. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn

    Very interesting.

    So if you're dosing Ipam & Mod Grf twice a day would you dose EndoAmp Max with both doses? Does the timing of EndoAmp Max matter?

    Also have you tried Ipam/Mod Grf with 2iu's of GH AND EndoAmp Max?
    I'm going to bump for the answer here because I'm trying to take dopa to help possibly lower prolactin.

    Would this be taken with a meal, or empty stomach peps?
  10. New Member
    umbro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    protein competes with l-dopa for absorption. it can be taken either way, but ideally it should be taken on empty stomach. Personally, i haven't notice to much difference either way.
  11. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by umbro
    protein competes with l-dopa for absorption. it can be taken either way, but ideally it should be taken on empty stomach. Personally, i haven't notice to much difference either way.
    Cool. Thanks for the input
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much L-DOPA
    By manifesto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:12 PM
  2. daa with dopa
    By pattersonkane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
  3. L-Dopa
    By Morholt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
  4. L-dopa?
    By Buffgammaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 02:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in