Anyone ever try l-dopa with peptides?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No -- but you'd be wise to use EndoAMP max (PS + Alpha GPC) and Huperzine alongside

Ipamorelin and grf-129

Lower somatostatin and keep GH spiked longer.

-Matt

frank_par

Awards
^^^ Agree w/ Matt...plus, taking L-Dopa has not been shown to increase L-Dopa levels in the blood...Mucuna Puriens does though...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...Macuna with peptides. I hear thats an herb that actally gives at least mild results phasyque wise so mixed with peptides sounds phenominal!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...Macuna with peptides. I hear thats an herb that actally gives at least mild results phasyque wise so mixed with peptides sounds phenominal!
Yes - I have researched Alpha GPC w/ grf-129+ghrp2 and noticed increased effects.

Phosphatidyl serine also could have exacerbated the results due to lowering cortisol even more causing a great recomp.

EndoAMP max will take care of the alpha GPC and PS, and Americas Finest Inc. (AFI) "HGH DOpa" us a potent macuna product.

-Matt

umbro

Awards
L-Dopa is the active ingredient. About 15% is a large concentration. Ghrp-2 tends to raise cortisol and prolactin slightly. Prolactin is a Dopamine antagonist slowing your libido. So long as you have sufficient B6, your l-dopa aka mucuna purines will turn into dopamine, less prolactin. I use it myself, notice results in bed both sleeping and screwing.
If your sleep is better you GH will be higher.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
No -- but you'd be wise to use EndoAMP max (PS + Alpha GPC) and Huperzine alongside

Ipamorelin and grf-129

Lower somatostatin and keep GH spiked longer.

-Matt
Very interesting.

So if you're dosing Ipam & Mod Grf twice a day would you dose EndoAmp Max with both doses? Does the timing of EndoAmp Max matter?

Also have you tried Ipam/Mod Grf with 2iu's of GH AND EndoAmp Max?

Jahcuree

Very interesting.

So if you're dosing Ipam & Mod Grf twice a day would you dose EndoAmp Max with both doses? Does the timing of EndoAmp Max matter?

Also have you tried Ipam/Mod Grf with 2iu's of GH AND EndoAmp Max?
I'm going to bump for the answer here because I'm trying to take dopa to help possibly lower prolactin.

Would this be taken with a meal, or empty stomach peps?

umbro

Awards
protein competes with l-dopa for absorption. it can be taken either way, but ideally it should be taken on empty stomach. Personally, i haven't notice to much difference either way.

Jahcuree

protein competes with l-dopa for absorption. it can be taken either way, but ideally it should be taken on empty stomach. Personally, i haven't notice to much difference either way.
Cool. Thanks for the input