AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been thinking about adding this into my PCT which comes up in about 4 or 5 weeks. Right now, I am running Test E at 500mg/week (my first cycle). I am a little confused with IGF 1 so I was hoping some veterans could help me with these questions.

First, I would start off with 40mcg EOD, correct. So If I lift Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, would it be fine to dose it back to back since I train both Tuesday and Wednesday?

Shots are done post workout bilaterally; would it be fine for me to drive home first (10 minute drive)? I do not want to inject in the locker room or anything like that.

How many bottles need to be purchased? I am terrible with math (history major here); would I need more than 1 1mg bottle for a 4 week cycle injecting 4 times a week?

956Vette

Awards
First, 40-50mcg is a good dose for IGF-1 LR3. Second, forget wasting time/effort/syringes by injecting bilaterally - it's fine to inject a few mornings a week - further inject subq or IM. 1-2mg's should be plenty to experiment with

karl lane

Awards
Always inject bilaterally. There's no reason why you would just shoot into one muscle. Your growth won't be proportionate. I inject back to back. I lift 2 days and take a day off and so on. I also bring mine with me to the gym and just go into the bathroom or shower and stick myself or have my buddy stick me if it's going into my lats. As far as dosing you can start at 40 and up from there depending on what kind of results you want. I personally run 60-80mcg and have seen amazing results from that. Inject it no latter than 30 minutes post workout. I personally but the I as a kit and not by bottle. My guy cuts me a deal when I but 10 at a time. At 60-80mcg that will last me roughly 6-8 weeks.

956Vette

Awards
Always inject bilaterally. There's no reason why you would just shoot into one muscle. Your growth won't be proportionate. I inject back to back. I lift 2 days and take a day off and so on. I also bring mine with me to the gym and just go into the bathroom or shower and stick myself or have my buddy stick me if it's going into my lats.
This is the standard wasteful, dated and irresponsible mainstream approach advised against.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Always inject bilaterally. There's no reason why you would just shoot into one muscle. Your growth won't be proportionate. I inject back to back. I lift 2 days and take a day off and so on. I also bring mine with me to the gym and just go into the bathroom or shower and stick myself or have my buddy stick me if it's going into my lats. As far as dosing you can start at 40 and up from there depending on what kind of results you want. I personally run 60-80mcg and have seen amazing results from that. Inject it no latter than 30 minutes post workout. I personally but the I as a kit and not by bottle. My guy cuts me a deal when I but 10 at a time. At 60-80mcg that will last me roughly 6-8 weeks.
LR3 is not as much site oriented like DES...it travels throughout the system. so bi lat pins are not necessary....sub q is fine.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I was to advise my rodent clients a protocol it would look like this --

For maximum gains retention --

train in a 1 day on, 1 day off fashion (EOD training pattern)

Use IGF-1R3 on training days IM @ 50-100mcg -- Bi laterally if you like as even though systemic circulation will happen, you may get receptor binding to occur locally at initial poke.

Use ghrp-2 and MOD grf-129 on OFF training days in a EOD fashion -- 100-200 mcg of each 3-4 x's a day. Also mild cardio on rest days would be great for maintaining metabolic rate and appetite.

I would even have the rodent client use DES (if legit) or humalog pre workout with a c0cktail drink with essential aminos, carbs and creatine to further augment gain retention.

I think for people who absolutely HATE losing size, motivation and flattening out PCT --- use EVERYTHING at your disposal for keeping what you gained.

-Matt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been thinking about ordering DES instead of LR3.

I have one question I cannot seem to get a straight answer on though. Can DES be ran for 6 weeks straight, or it it better cycled 4 weeks on/off?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was to advise my rodent clients a protocol it would look like this --

For maximum gains retention --

train in a 1 day on, 1 day off fashion (EOD training pattern)

Use IGF-1R3 on training days IM @ 50-100mcg -- Bi laterally if you like as even though systemic circulation will happen, you may get receptor binding to occur locally at initial poke.

Use ghrp-2 and MOD grf-129 on OFF training days in a EOD fashion -- 100-200 mcg of each 3-4 x's a day. Also mild cardio on rest days would be great for maintaining metabolic rate and appetite.

I would even have the rodent client use DES (if legit) or humalog pre workout with a c0cktail drink with essential aminos, carbs and creatine to further augment gain retention.

I think for people who absolutely HATE losing size, motivation and flattening out PCT --- use EVERYTHING at your disposal for keeping what you gained.

-Matt
Matt,

Would running ghrp-2 and MOD grf-129 EOD for 4 weeks be sufficient to keep gains during PCT? I've been reading that it needs to be ran for a few months before anything benefits can be seen from these two peptides.

Lets say I want to run all of this for my rodent; it would look like this:

Training days - 50-100mcg igf des pre workout bi lateral (EOD)
Cardio Days/OFF - 3 x 100-200mcg (upon wakening, middle of the day, pre bed) (EOD)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm also planning on igf lr3 3x a wk for a month

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also planning on igf lr3 3x a wk for a month
Good luck my man. I'm going to run DES. I'm just trying to figure out if I can run it 6 weeks straight or if it needs to be cycled 4 on/off

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Would running ghrp-2 and MOD grf-129 EOD for 4 weeks be sufficient to keep gains during PCT? I've been reading that it needs to be ran for a few months before anything benefits can be seen from these two peptides.

Lets say I want to run all of this for my rodent; it would look like this:

Training days - 50-100mcg igf des pre workout bi lateral (EOD)
Cardio Days/OFF - 3 x 100-200mcg (upon wakening, middle of the day, pre bed) (EOD)
I absolutely think if your jack rabbit runs peps 3-4 x's a day (EOD) + IGF-1 on opposite days PLUS normal PCT items like DAA, Aromasin, HCG etc... you will be in the best position to hold muscle.

-Matt

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Matt delete you inbox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0