Mixing/Stacking Peptides

ricka182

Awards
Can 2 peptides be recon'd, and then mixed in the same vial? The idea would be to need less pinning.

Example, I'm looking into a run of CJC1295(w/o DAC), GHRP2, and possibly Frag 176-191. I'm seeing best results hitting the first 2 at about 100mcg/ea, 3x a day. The Frag at up to 500 2-3x/day.

Can any of these be mixed, or is this just a lot of pinning required? Also, can they be run only 2x/day? I'm reluctant to bring the stuff into work, as I'm on a military base and subjuect to search at anytime...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
They can be mixed but should be used right away

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yes they can be mixed without any extra stability problems.
Be sure to keep in mind how the final concentration is affected by mixing the two in one final volume though. For example, if you mix 20 mL of 100 mcg/mL GHRP with 20 mL of 100 mcg/mL hexarelin, you'd get 40 mL of 50 mcg/mL ghrp and 50 mcg/mL hexarelin. It would dilute each by half. So you'd have to take 2 mL of this solution to get 100 mcg of each ghrp and hexarelin.

Anyway, just make sure you dilute your solids with the final volume in mind. Or you can just reconstitute all your solids in the same vial to minimize the complications.

ricka182

Awards
Hmmm.. Maybe I'll just keep them seperated. Sounds like it's easier to measure and make sure I'm getting the dose I want. I'll just recon both peps, put them in the fridge and only draw what I need each day for each injection. I just need to work on my recon math so I don't over-dilute the stuff...

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Hmmm.. Maybe I'll just keep them seperated. Sounds like it's easier to measure and make sure I'm getting the dose I want. I'll just recon both peps, put them in the fridge and only draw what I need each day for each injection. I just need to work on my recon math so I don't over-dilute the stuff...
Gotcha. Probably a good call. And that way you can adjust your dosing of each compound later on if you need to. If you want to avoid extra needle sticks, you can just draw them all up in the same syringe. And if you need help with the math, just post on here. Chemistry graduate now in pharmacy school, so I'd be happy to help.

ricka182

Awards
Gotcha. Probably a good call. And that way you can adjust your dosing of each compound later on if you need to. If you want to avoid extra needle sticks, you can just draw them all up in the same syringe. And if you need help with the math, just post on here. Chemistry graduate now in pharmacy school, so I'd be happy to help.
I actually found about 6 links last night that better detailed dosing, and the math to do it. I'll at least try to figure it out myself, but I appreciate the offer for help. I may come calling...

And thanks for the tip about drawing both peps in the same syringe to lower total pricks. I was thinking that, but was unsure if a syringe would hold enough. I'm just realizing how small an amount such as 100mcg really is.. Having both in one syringe looks like it won't be a problem at all.