GHRP6 Log: SMASH TIME!

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I will be logging my response to GHRP6. I've had it lying around for a couple weeks, just been waiting on the pins - which JUST arrived!

GHRP 150mcg x2 - upon waking and before bed.
That's for 33 days solo and then another 33 days with DAA at 3 grams/day.
I'm also thinking I should run Forma-Stanzol throughout - Id run it with the DAA regardless for a better test boost, the literature makes it sound like ghrp and DAA might have synergistic gh release to me, and to free up test from shbg. Any thoughts?

Starting Stats:
5'9
+-10% bf
I will show progress on these two lifts:
Bench: 225x5x5
Deadlift: 285x5
I do 5 lb progressive load, and these get hit twice a week.

Goals:
Increase lean mass, increase bench and Deadlift. I also have some pain in my knees, wrist, and minor pain in shoulders and back. Energy has been sub par.

Edit:
I can't site it, but I've seen it mentioned in a few places - that ghrp and DAA have a synergistic effect. DAA increases GHRH, so the ghrp would cause a greater pulse. I might want to start the DAA sooner.
New starting:
Bench: 205x5x5
Deadlift: 255x5

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 1:
Just took my first shot and I am getting shaky and hungry, my stomach is grumbling. I've heard that means its working - I'm excited.

2nd shot went well, kind of annoying waiting two hours without eating. I was already hungry, didn't seem to be more intense.

texastea

Awards
Which GHRP are you taking, 6 or 2? Also, why did you decide to run it solo for the first 33 days?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Which GHRP are you taking, 6 or 2? Also, why did you decide to run it solo for the first 33 days?
I'm running 6, and I have 66 days worth. I felt 33 days would give me a good feel for what it was like solo, just so Id be able to distinguish between that and ghrp ran with formastanzol and DAA. But I'm thinking maybe I should just run it all the way through - sounds like a good stack. I've heard good things about all three, and I think it might be an impressive combo. Maybe not, thats kinda the point of this log.

I chose 150mcg x2/day because I had read logs where people had good results running it this way - might not equal 100mcg x3/ day, but it would be close. You get this biggest pulses in your sleep, and when you have nothing digesting, and its easiest for to focus on getting two really good ones upon waking and before sleeping. At least that's my train of thought.

The big thing I'm hoping to find is that DAA acts as cjc: increased levels of ghrh with ghrp lowering somatosin would mean bigger pulses, as well as all your other natural pulses being greater.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 2:

I think I got food poisoning last night, I had deep sleep, but when I woke up I had a little nausea, and puke in my mouth. I don't think its the ghrp... But I've had a fever and been sore and unable to eat much all day. Just took some vicodin, but I think I'm skipping on the gym. The ghrp should provide a boost in immune system so I'm hoping this clears fast, whatever it is.

Felt a bit better by the end of the day, and I was hungry, but when I would try to eat I felt full. Stomach growled all day.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wtf I'm in lol

texastea

Awards
I'm running 6, and I have 66 days worth. I felt 33 days would give me a good feel for what it was like solo, just so Id be able to distinguish between that and ghrp ran with formastanzol and DAA. But I'm thinking maybe I should just run it all the way through - sounds like a good stack. I've heard good things about all three, and I think it might be an impressive combo. Maybe not, thats kinda the point of this log.

I chose 150mcg x2/day because I had read logs where people had good results running it this way - might not equal 100mcg x3/ day, but it would be close. You get this biggest pulses in your sleep, and when you have nothing digesting, and its easiest for to focus on getting two really good ones upon waking and before sleeping. At least that's my train of thought.

The big thing I'm hoping to find is that DAA acts as cjc: increased levels of ghrh with ghrp lowering somatosin would mean bigger pulses, as well as all your other natural pulses being greater.
Day 2:

I think I got food poisoning last night, I had deep sleep, but when I woke up I had a little nausea, and puke in my mouth. I don't think its the ghrp... But I've had a fever and been sore and unable to eat much all day. Just took some vicodin, but I think I'm skipping on the gym. The ghrp should provide a boost in immune system so I'm hoping this clears fast, whatever it is.
First, I hope you recover from the bout of nausea; waking up with puke in your mouth is unsettling - ie, Jimi Hendrix.

I just started with GHRP 2 for anti-aging purposes and am also running solo to get a feel for the effect of the peptide. I have decided, however, to add Mucuna on an EOD schedule and will look into the DAA that you're using. Good luck and good health.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I heared injecting ghrp6 in tendon does miracle healing true?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
First, I hope you recover from the bout of nausea; waking up with puke in your mouth is unsettling - ie, Jimi Hendrix.

I just started with GHRP 2 for anti-aging purposes and am also running solo to get a feel for the effect of the peptide. I have decided, however, to add Mucuna on an EOD schedule and will look into the DAA that you're using. Good luck and good health.
Ya its all better today, pretty sure it was just food poisoning or a mild stomach flu - I'm think I had a fever. I felt like an idiot talking on the phone with my girl last night, I couldn't put words together. But I went to sleep easily, and slept 10 hours like a rock. Woke up feeling revitalized.

I will look into mucuna, and post up some info on DAA. Are you doing one 100mcg dose before bed? Cause I hear you don't need much more for anti aging, I'm trying to get an anabolic effect myself. My dosage protocol worked for a few others(Google ghrp6 logs), but as far as I can tell I'm the first to be logging ghrp with DAA.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
D-Aspartic Acid D-Aspartic Acid is a naturally occurring amino acid within the body (found in nervous and endocrine tissues in the body) that is converted into NMDA. It also has the ability to boost testosterone and growth hormone. D-Aspartic Acid, once converted into NMDA it can enhance the release of GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone) and GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone). D-Aspartic Acid may also increase cAMP and cGMP which positively affect testosterone production by boosting Leutinizing Hormone.

Compliments of Dr.D in the TST Powercell Writeup

Evidence suggests that D-Aspartic acid increases cAMP in the testes, and cGMP in the pituitary. Both cAMP and cGMP act as secondary messengers. In the pituitary, cGMP influences luteinizing hormone production, and more cGMP is believed to lead to more LH. LH is important because it is the hormone that travels from the pituitary down to the leydig cells of the testes. Inside the leydig cells it signals testosterone production. Enter cAMP. cAMP acts as a secondary messenger that increases StAR expression. StAR is a carrier protein that helps bring cholesterol, the building block of testosterone, into the testosterone manufacturing power plant of the leydig cells. Thus, more cAMP is believed to lead to more testosterone production, as is seen in the human trials performed on D-Aspartic acid. D-Aspartic acid may also increase human growth hormone output. When using D-Aspartic acid, animal studies reveal high concentrations of endogenous NMDA (N-methyl-d-aspartic acid) in the brain. D-Aspartic acid is converted into NMDA which enhances the release of Growth Hormone Release Hormone (GHRH) and Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), also known as luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH). GHRH does exactly what is sounds like, releasing growth hormone into the body. However, while human trials specifically measuring for this outcome are needed, it is certainly an interesting possibility to consider and welcome effect if D-Aspartic acid does increase concentrations of human growth hormone. The benefits of human growth hormone are certainly very advantageous to athletes and bodybuilders.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Neurological Implications

D-Aspartic Acid can get methylated via the enzyme D-Aspartic acid methyl-transferase and become the compound NMDA (N-methyl-D-Aspartate). NMDA is an agonist for a subset of glutamate (excitatory) receptors in the brain with a wide range of effects as neuromodulators. D-Aspartic Acid is a regulatory factor for Melatonin secretion additionally, [1] but whether supplementation affects sleep cycles is unknown.

Endocrine (Hormonal) Implications

D-Aspartic Acid works neurologically via it's metabolite N-methyl-D-Aspartate (NMDA) and in the testes as D-Aspartate. Accumulation of D-Aspartic Acid in the Adenohypophysis (Anterior Pituitary) gets converted into NMDA via the enzyme D-Aspartic Acid Methyl-transferase via using S-adenyl methionine (SAM) as the primary methyl donor. The presence of NMDA in the Adenohypophysis causes increases in the secretion rates of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH), Growth-Hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), and Prolactin Releasing Factors (PRFs). These 3 messenger compounds travel to the hypothalamus and cause releases in Luteinizing hormone (LH) and Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Growth Hormone (GH), and Prolactin respectively. [2] In the testicular side of things, D-Aspartic Acid causes increases in testosterone synthesis via upregulation of the mRNA that produces a compound called STAR (Stimulating steroidogonic Acute Regulatory Protein) which regulates androgen synthesis in the Leydig cells. [3] Upregulation of STAR raises the maximum amount of possible testosterone synthesis possible by the testes. The secretion of hypothalamic LH (from the neurally active excess of NMDA) also induces testosterone synthesis in the leydig cells. It has been found to increase testosterone levels in humans when supplemented at 3g a day. [4]

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
As you can see its mentioned in both literature, as well as countless others, but you only hear of the increase in test: 33-42%

So what's the increase in ghrh? Roughly the same? I can't find it mentioned anywhere. I just hope it doesn't cause the gh bleed as cjc with dac does.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 3:

It seems like I'm getting hungrier, especially after shots... more so than before. Felt great today. I also get this sort of itch around the injection spot, with what looks like a rash - but it goes away quickly. Normal?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 4:

Yesterday was a little disappointing. I felt good, but it was my third day stalling on my bench and deadlift. My 5x5 program states drop back 10% on lifts that you stall 3 times. I will be starting from:
Bench 205 5x5
Deadlift 235x5 245x5 255x5

I mean I do this Mon/Fri so thats only a couple sessions(deadlift goes up 10 each time) but ever since I've come off cycle I've stalled every couple work outs. I hate being off cycle, I think I want to TRT. Hopefully as time progresses I start seeing results, this is only the beginning.

texastea

Awards
Thanks for posting the info about DAA, though I can't say that I understood it. Nonetheless, I ordered some DAA along with my Mucuna order and will keep researching its effects for the next few days.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Thanks for posting the info about DAA, though I can't say that I understood it. Nonetheless, I ordered some DAA along with my Mucuna order and will keep researching its effects for the next few days.
You're going to want to run an ai like formastanzol or triazole at the same time cause the spike of test will be better, and without it you have to worry about an estrogen spike as well. Effective dose is 3g a day, and I'm actually pretty excited about running it.

What I'm getting at with stacking DAA with ghrp is that DAA will spike ghrh, and ghrp will allow that ghrh spike to release more gh. Similar to cjc. Will it be exactly the same? I have no idea, but it should make the ghrp more effective at the very least - Id expect at least double, but maybe not as much.

DatBTrue states ghrp = 4 and cjc = 2 but adding them together makes 10 instead of 6. So Id think ghrp + DAA = 4x2 = 8. As in not quite as good, but still good? Plus you are getting results from the other benefits of DAA+ai.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day5:

Did an extra 100mcg shot midday cause I had a large enough gap without food. Might do this periodically. Had muay Thai today, endurance was better than normal. Bout to take my third shot. Yay.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
FORMA-STANZOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle -not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®. No returns can be excepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it. The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. ******.com FORMA-STANZOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding: 25mgs DIM 7,8 -Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg Chrysin 4mg Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid! All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back. With the help of ******.com its more powerful then ever. Now you can understand why ******.com recommends this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss. Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle. FORMA-STANZOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage. FORMA-STANZOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct. FORMA-STANZOL decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects and increases fat loss.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Driven Sports' Triazole: Maximum Hormonal Domination! Triazole(TM) represents a REVOLUTION for the sports nutrition industry. Never before has an anti-estrogen been so potent. The Triazole(TM) formula is based on a powerful all natural aromatase inhibitor in addition to being a strong liver protectant and powerful anti-oxidant! Triazole(TM) has been researched, developed and thoroughly tested by DS for two years in order to create the perfect product for size and strength. Triazole(TM) is the HPTA equalizer and here's why it can make a significant difference for your physique. Estrogen is not all bad like many have been lead to believe. In fact, estrogen has SEVERAL beneficial effects for bodybuilders when it comes to packing on size but a balance has to be established. Too much estrogen and you open yourself up to estrogenic-related side effects including the DREADED "GYNO". Too little and you can hinder gains and even stop your sex drive dead in its tracks. This is where previous estrogen-controlling products went wrong -some completely annihilated estrogen, and others opposed the actions of testosterone in the brain leaving users with a libido so low they felt like they had been castrated. This is where Triazole(TM) differs. Triazole(TM) the Estrogenic Equalizer! Aromatase is the enzyme that converts androgens like testosterone into estrogens and is the main way that males generate estrogen. Triazole(TM) introduces a BRAND NEW compound to the industry that we call pZole(TM). pZole(TM) is a NATURAL aromatase inhibitor (AI) found in the shrub Brassaiopsis glomerulata. Brassaiopsis glomerulata has been shown to contain several natural AI, of which, pZole(TM) has been shown to be the STRONGEST. In fact, during a comparison study with the leading, potent AI prescription drug there was NO STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE between it and pZole(TM) with regards to aromatase inhibition! Triazole(TM) also introduces CAPE, an all-natural SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) found in bee propolis extract. While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that has been shown to DISPLACE estrogen from the estrogen receptor. If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to down regulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors! The Triazole(TM) trifecta is completed with Prunella Vulgaris, a highly esteemed traditional medicinal herb that has been demonstrated to have anti-estrogenic properties through its effect in activating the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) which can interfere with estrogen. Curcumin has benefits including anti-oxidant capacity, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-depressant effects, anti-catabolic and even anti-cancer/anti-tumor properties. The latter is interesting because there are a lot of anecdotal reports suggesting that curcumin can work to REDUCE GYNO. If you want to see these reports, simply type "curcumin + gyno" into any popular online search engine and you'll be met with more than you'll have time to read! Curcumin also works SYNERGISTICALLY with CAPE to help reduce oxidative stress! Considered an adaptogen, maca is believed to help strengthen the immune system and fortify your libido. More recently it has been shown to be an ergogenic aid during exercise, improving markers of endurance -all while BOOSTING their sex drives. Even the most experienced users of maca will be impressed that Triazole(TM) uses a 20:1 extract, which we're confident almost no one will have used before. The 20:1 extract is highest quality material available. Testosterone support is further facilitated through the inclusion of zinc aspartate. Zinc is an important mineral required for optimal serum testosterone levels and Aspartate works as a secondary messenger in the body, stimulating the testes to produce testosterone. Triazole(TM) also comes with added Bioperine®, a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper Nigrum L (black pepper). Bioperine® is clinically proven to enhance the oral bioavailability of other co-ingested compounds. This significantly increases the effectiveness of the Triazole(TM) formula. In fact, Bioperine® increases the effectiveness of curcumin alone by 2000%! We have conducted numerous blood work studies in-house to show you just how effective Triazole(TM) is for reducing estrogen and boosting your testosterone. One of our testers had a 120% increase in TOTAL testosterone and a 257% increase in FREE testosterone! On average, tester's free testosterone jumped 146% and estrogen decreased 45% which is perfect for controlling estrogen without annihilating it and getting side effects.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So I'm going with formastanzol with DAA for now, but might run another 30 days of ghrp+DAA+triazole if I like the latter and think its worth a try.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 6:

Weight: 186.5
I think I'm leaner too.

Alright work out today, had a pretty good pump going. I might just be imagining it, but it seems like I'm more vascular, and the swell from working out seems to stay a lot longer. Starving half the time now. Got 15 more minutes til I can eat.

The slin pins I got seem dull, I keep getting bruises. Not every time, but like now I have 3. And I bought 300 :/

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
One other note:

I know I should be getting 8 hours of sleep, but because of school its been more like 6. But in 6 hours I almost feel refreshed, like I got enough sleep, and I'm not drowsy.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well dang man seems like your log is a hit come and check mine out. WEll hey man hows the gyno? are you gyno sensitive?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Well dang man seems like your log is a hit come and check mine out. WEll hey man hows the gyno? are you gyno sensitive?
I will, compare and contrast.

As for gyno, I had never had to use an ai, I had done a lot of ph cycles without serms or problems, and after my first cycle I used nolva without any problems to date. On cycle I experienced a little bit of nipple itchiness, but I think I was just being paranoid cause they never got puffy. Most of the cycle was around 400-500 mg test e, with a little sustain at the beginning per week, but at the end I bumped up to like 700 mg test p the last like 10 days - no problems.

GHRP6 doesn't spike prolactin or cortisol I believe, hence my choice. Plus I wanted to be hungry.

But with the addition of DAA I will be running formastanzol as an added precaution - I've heard it can cause problems. But I'd run it anyways because it would, in theory, cause an even greater test increase. There aren't blood samples out there that I've found, so I will prolly get screened after 4 or 5 weeks of the combo - just to get an idea of the boost in real numbers. This will also tell me if I'm ready to go back on cycle.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I will, compare and contrast.

As for gyno, I had never had to use an ai, I had done a lot of ph cycles without serms or problems, and after my first cycle I used nolva without any problems to date. On cycle I experienced a little bit of nipple itchiness, but I think I was just being paranoid cause they never got puffy. Most of the cycle was around 400-500 mg test e, with a little sustain at the beginning per week, but at the end I bumped up to like 700 mg test p the last like 10 days - no problems.

GHRP6 doesn't spike prolactin or cortisol I believe, hence my choice. Plus I wanted to be hungry.

But with the addition of DAA I will be running formastanzol as an added precaution - I've heard it can cause problems. But I'd run it anyways because it would, in theory, cause an even greater test increase. There aren't blood samples out there that I've found, so I will prolly get screened after 4 or 5 weeks of the combo - just to get an idea of the boost in real numbers. This will also tell me if I'm ready to go back on cycle.
Thats not what i heard.... I heard it spikes prolactin... and maybe even cortisol.... Hence why people choose ghrp 2 since it has less sides..... and little more powerfull...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Thats not what i heard.... I heard it spikes prolactin... and maybe even cortisol.... Hence why people choose ghrp 2 since it has less sides..... and little more powerfull...
POTENCY:

* Ipamorelin is potent but the weakest GH releaser.
* GHRP-6 is very potent in effecting GH release.
* GHRP-2 is a little bit more potent then GHRP-6
* Hexarelin, the strongest is a little more potent then GHRP-2.

CORTISOL & PROLACTIN:

* Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at any dose.
* GHRP-6 dose not effect these hormones up to 100mcg but does so minimally above 100mcg.
* GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on these hormones at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range for cortisol & prolactin.
* Hexarelin at all dosing levels has the strongest impact on cortisol & prolactin with levels in the upper bounds of normalcy.

DESENSITIZATION:

* Ipamorelin & GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses (i.e. 2 hours or so).
* GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges w/ short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur.
* Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize w/o regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Dosing GHRPs The saturation dose in most studies on the GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin & Hexarelin) is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg. What that means is that 100mcg will saturate the receptors fully, but if you add another 100mcg to that dose only 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg to that dose only about 25% will be effective. Perhaps a final 100mcg might add a little something to GH release but that is it. So 100mcg is the saturation dose and you could add more up to 300 to 400mcg and get a little more effect. A 500mcg dose will not be more effective then a 400mcg, perhaps not even more effective then 300mcg. The additional problems are desensitization & cortisol/ prolactin side-effects. Ipamorelin is about as efficacious as GHRP-6 in causing GH release but even at higher dose (above 100mcg) it does not create prolactin or cortisol. GHRP-6 at the saturation dose 100mcg does not really increase prolactin & cortisol but may do so slightly at higher doses. This rise is still within the normal range. GHRP-2 is a little more efficacious then GHRP-6 at causing GH release but at the saturation dose or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. This rise is still within the normal range although doses of 200 -400mcg might make it the high end of the normal range. Hexarelin is the most efficacious of all of the GHRPs at causing an increase in GH release. However it has the highest potential to also increase cortisol & prolactin. This rise will occur even at the 100mcg saturation dose. This rise will reach the higher levels of what is defined as normal. Desensitization GHRP-6 can be used at saturation dose (100mcg) three or four times a day without risk of desensitization. GHRP-2 probably at saturation dose several times a day will not result in desensitization. Hexarelin has been shown to bring about desensitization but in a long-term study the pituitary recovered its sensitivity so that there was not long-term loss of sensitivity at saturation dose. However dosing Hexarelin even at 100mcg three times a day will likely lead to some down regulation within 14 days. If desensitization were to ever occur for any of these GHRPs simply stopping use for several days will remedy this effect. Chronic use of GHRP-6 at 100mcg dosed several times a day every day will not cause pituitary problems, nor significant prolactin or cortisol problems, nor desensitize.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I'm basing my info on this text. Yes at 150mcg I am likely causing an increase in prolactin and cortisol, but logs I've read said this was a good dosage. I believe that the extra gh release would negate it anyways. When I add a midday dose its only 100mcg. Could I desensitize to it? Maybe, it says that at over 100mcg it can.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 7:

Weight: 187.5

Added another midday dose.

Good energy, feel great, hungry. Skins looking better too. I'm pooping 3-4x a day now - greater digestive efficiency?

Muay Thai was good today as well.

Jahcuree

Day 7:

Weight: 187.5

Added another midday dose.

Good energy, feel great, hungry. Skins looking better too. I'm pooping 3-4x a day now - greater digestive efficiency?

Muay Thai was good today as well.
More food = more poops. I dont think a ghrh would effect your digestive systems efficiency at all.

Good log man, keep it up, also how many MG/vial and are you refrigerating after recon?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
More food = more poops. I dont think a ghrh would effect your digestive systems efficiency at all.

Good log man, keep it up, also how many MG/vial and are you refrigerating after recon?
Ya but I'm used to maybe one or two really big poops a day, but this is a lot more than that. I didn't even do this on cycle. And when we spoke about health in school(I was doing fitness/physiology/nutrition for awhile) it was said an optimum system will poop for every meal.

I have 5mg vials, and yes I keep it refrigerated after recon.

Thank you.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 8:

Weight: 186
Bench: 205 5x5
Deadlift: 235x5 245x5 255x5

Today I basically did a shot, waited 30 mins, ate, waited 2-3 hours and started over. I think I'm going to end up having done 5 shots today, just to see how I felt doing it, and to see how I feel tomorrow. Gym was a breeze, felt strong, great pump, vascular and I'm swollen right now. Left the gym looking huge. I was happy and energetic all day.

Can't wait to sleep tonight, finally get to sleep in, I'm looking forward to it. I bet I'll feel like a million bucks in the morning.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
When i get home from work on my week off i will be doing this same thing to see how it is.... I gotta get more syringes....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 9:

It felt like it made a difference, but the only way one could tell is to log running it both ways and see the difference in numbers. But I woke up looking cut, my gut was sucked in, my muscles looked really full, and my skin was gleaming - shiny but not greasy. And I don't know why, but I woke up at 8:20, just 6 hours after I had gone to sleep, ready to go. Couldn't go back to sleep. I'm feeling amazing.

Does this stuff burn fat, and turn it into energy? I feel warm on top of energized, and I swear I'm leaning. Good thing cause my weight is lingering around 186/187, so thatd be lbm.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 10:

No note

Day 11:

Weight: 186
Bench: 205x5x5
Deadlift: 245x5 255x5 265x5

Felt pretty good in the gym, and I have a lot of new veins popping out. Definitely getting cut up. Strength is good, energy is great, and I have a nice sense of well being. My joints are feeling better too, been having problems with my wrist, knee and shoulder and it feels like they're improving.

Going back to the 150mcg x2/day with an occasional 100mcg dose midday. Just to stay with the original plan, but also cause I went through a vile in 11 days. That'd be about 450mcg a day, and I don't know how I did that.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 12:

Got 4 hours of sleep last night, and it was not a problem. Up, alert, and energetic all day. That doesn't happen to me. This **** is amazing, period.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 13:

Weight: 185
A little down, but I'm pretty sure I'm just leaning out.

Only did front squat 135x5x5, front squat-shrugs135x5x5, and overhead press 105x5x5. Dropped weight, so this was pretty easy, felt like I could have done more, but my lower back had been feeling funny, and the front squat variations are new to me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
thanks for logging this bro, just put my order in ;)
Ya np... I'm happy I tried it, its permanently part of my regiment now. If its much better with DAA I don't think Ill need to cycle again. I'm really tempted to add it sooner, but I hear it will just keep getting better over time, and I want to get a feel for it by itself. So far its great.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 14:

Weight: 185.5

Had exams, was exhausted by the end of the day.

Day 15:

weight: 184

So I'm doing 3x100mcg/day right now, prolly keep it there, getting in a midday shot isn't hard. Was getting a little worried about desensitization too with the 150mcg dose. I still get hungry with just a 100mcg dose, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine - don't need to take a week off. And I figured its not worth it considering saturation at 100mcg - the release between that and 150mcg is probably insignificant, I feel just about as hungry with either dose.

I was in a hurry at the gym, couldn't wait for bench so hit incline 135x4x10 before bench 210x2x5. Deadlift 185x4x10. Wide grip cable rows 108x4x15, preacher curls 75x2x10. Friday is normally pull oriented with rear delt and lat pull.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Anyone know if I should be doing my midday shot pre or post workout? Right now I eat lunch, fast for two or three hours, shot, 20 mins, low sugar pre workout shake, head to the gym(about 20 mins), shake - 35g whey/50g dextrose/2.5g creatine mono/1.5g hmb before and after workout. Then I eat dinner, and fast another 2-3 hours for my evening shot and meal.

Jahcuree

Anyone know if I should be doing my midday shot pre or post workout? Right now I eat lunch, fast for two or three hours, shot, 20 mins, low sugar pre workout shake, head to the gym(about 20 mins), shake - 35g whey/50g dextrose/2.5g creatine mono/1.5g hmb before and after workout. Then I eat dinner, and fast another 2-3 hours for my evening shot and meal.
From what ive read post workout shot before your post workout meal after post workout shake? or maybe it was before post workout shake and meal? haha hopefully someone will chyme in

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 16 + 17:

Days off. Will update, but not in the form of daily log til Monday.

I was thinking about adding in an extra excercise every day:

Monday:
Bench
Deadlift
Wide grip pull up
Front delt
Pec dec
Tricep
Add: 1 set 30 reps decline push press machine.

Wednesday:
Over head press
Front squat
Front squat shrug
Side delt
Shoulder plate roll
Fore arms
Add: 1 set 30 reps incline push press machine

Friday:
Bench press
Deadlift
Wide grip pull up
Rear delt
Lat pull
Bicep
Add: 1 set 30 reps row machine.

Im trying to add in some fd/fs methodology, and I already do the heavy pre/post workout shake. Any thoughts?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Got an order of supplements today. Bulk whey, Casein, dextrose, waxy maize, medium chain triglycerides, creatine. The stuff doesn't taste half bad... Fully custom shakes upon waking, workout, and before bed. Stoked.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Anyone think I should just start the DAA now? Todays day 18, how long does it take for ghrp to be fully kicked in or is this basically it?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day 18:

Weight: 185.5, post dump so I think I gained weight over the weekend.

Got to the gym, and right when I was racking the bench I got an emergency call. Kinda pissed. So I'm moving everything over a day this week, training Saturday and only taking Sunday off.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start DAA day 22 at the latest. Just cause it takes 12 days to fully kick in, first 6 days is just getting saturated before it starts working I guess.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHRP-6 IS NOTHING like steroids if you do some in depth reading on it ghrp-6 is controversial with mixed reports. It Is NOT highly anabolic or androgenic. It increases the amounts of HGH secretion with each shot of you know a lot about HGH it is the precursor to the growth factor known as IGF-1

I would never use ghrp again.

Especially not without anabolics

But when I can get real HGH why use a rp

Jahcuree

GHRP-6 IS NOTHING like steroids if you do some in depth reading on it ghrp-6 is controversial with mixed reports. It Is NOT highly anabolic or androgenic. It increases the amounts of HGH secretion with each shot of you know a lot about HGH it is the precursor to the growth factor known as IGF-1

I would never use ghrp again.

Especially not without anabolics

But when I can get real HGH why use a rp
Did you use in conjunction with cjc? If not, you can't even compare Ghrp to hgh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3