GHRP6 Log: SMASH TIME!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day 22:

    I dunno if its the DAA but my balls have felt tender all day, and seem swollen. Is this normal?
    Tender as in cant touch? Or just sore?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day 22:

    I dunno if its the DAA but my balls have felt tender all day, and seem swollen. Is this normal?
    Have you soaked in a tub? Sometimes they get twisted lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen
    I heared injecting ghrp6 in tendon does miracle healing true?
    It does! Trust me!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Tender as in cant touch? Or just sore?
    Like feel like I've been bag tagged. Or blue balls.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Have you soaked in a tub? Sometimes they get twisted lol
    Haha no, I just took it and after an hour they started hurting, so I checked them in the bathroom and they felt swollen.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by evandem27

    It does! Trust me!
    Ok I got to try that. Would it help back pain?

  7. Ok so my igf lr3 is in the mail, but I need to mix it in diluted vinegar? .6%, after sterile water? Is the prefilter mandatory? Cause I can't find em...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Ok so my igf lr3 is in the mail, but I need to mix it in diluted vinegar? .6%, after sterile water? Is the prefilter mandatory? Cause I can't find em...
    Uh oh your going insulin..... Gl and be carefulll....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Uh oh your going insulin..... Gl and be carefulll....
    I have not started that yet bsxause I dont have the money for food and supplements. From what I understand is you gottA bring your a game with slin

  10. Igf mix with AA (vinegar) and dump in fridge be careful igf breaks easy
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  11. Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    It does! Trust me!
    Can you pls explain more? Inject tendon seems Odd... Like of it's knee or ACL? Is tere a video or how to
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen

    Can you pls explain more? Inject tendon seems Odd... Like of it's knee or ACL? Is tere a video or how to
    Stay Healthy, Heal Faster, Feel Better -OldSchoolLifter is something I posted about just this. A lot of people swear by it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen
    Igf mix with AA (vinegar) and dump in fridge be careful igf breaks easy
    Since vinegar comes as 6%, I dillute it to 1/10 and I'm ready to recon? Keep it refrigerated? Am I going to have problems if I don't prefilter it?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Uh oh your going insulin..... Gl and be carefulll....
    IGF1 LR3 is insulin like growth factor - acts like insulin, but its not. You don't need to worry about going into a coma, or even going hypo really if you keep the dose under 50mcg. Just make sure you have carbs going in at the same time.

    I have a pre/post workout shake that's 90 grams of dextrose, 88 grams of whey, 5 grams of creatine mono, 3 grams hmb, in low fat milk which has 16 grams of carbs and 11 grams of protein. Half before, half after. Add in IGF and I expect good things.

  15. Day 25:

    Weight: 182

    Excited about tomorrows workout, I'm feeling pretty tip top.

    Got in a fight last night: some guy started swinging at me and I smacked his hands out of the way. He grabbed onto me so I hip tossed him. Then he ran away. Guess he didn't expect someone a so much shorter than him to be able to toss him around. I wasn't trying to fight, but he shouldn't have came at me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Day 25:

    Weight: 182

    Excited about tomorrows workout, I'm feeling pretty tip top.

    Got in a fight last night: some guy started swinging at me and I smacked his hands out of the way. He grabbed onto me so I hip tossed him. Then he ran away. Guess he didn't expect someone a so much shorter than him to be able to toss him around. I wasn't trying to fight, but he shouldn't have came at me.
    Nice dude. Yeah im not going to mess with slin till alo later down the road.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    Nice dude. Yeah im not going to mess with slin till alo later down the road.
    Haha I keep trying to tell you its not slin. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting really messed up by IGF, and slin can be dangerous if not taken properly. It's what gh turns into in your liver when you work out, and what makes gh anabolic(cause gh itself isn't anabolic from what I understand).

    I can't wait to stack it with test prop...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

    Haha I keep trying to tell you its not slin. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting really messed up by IGF, and slin can be dangerous if not taken properly. It's what gh turns into in your liver when you work out, and what makes gh anabolic(cause gh itself isn't anabolic from what I understand).

    I can't wait to stack it with test prop...
    Rig ht I meant igf sorry I keep typing slin...

  19. GIT EM! Haha but in all honestly its a good thing he ran away. Getting arrested for breaking someones ass up just aint worth it anymore... How are the marbles? (no homo)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by C Rex
    GIT EM! Haha but in all honestly its a good thing he ran away. Getting arrested for breaking someones ass up just aint worth it anymore... How are the marbles? (no homo)
    Ya I almost lost it, was about to head butt him in the face.

    And the marbles? That only lasted a couple days... they still seem larger but not sore.

  21. So my IGF is here, and I don't want to wait! It's only 15 days, but I want to start it now. Honestly? Might start it day 33 - 8 days early, next Monday. Hard enough not starting it now. Flip side is I really wanted to see how I react to just ghrp/DAA/formastanzol. Haha what a predicament.

  22. Day 26:

    Weight: 183

    Bench: 215 5/5/5/3/3
    Deadlift: 225 5/5/5
    Bench press still sucks, but I can feel my deadlift getting better. Also cable tricep pulldown was 144 10/10 which is a pr. Just going to say ghrp hadn't really done much for strength, and I don't think I fully recovered in pct. Need to get bloodwork. DAA and formastanzol should help.

    Energy is still great, sleep is great, and I'm always hungry. Joints feel good, my back is feeling pretty awesome too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Ghrp solo 100mcg x3/day equates to 4.6-5.4iu HGH. With cjc thats 2.5 as much. DatBTrue states 4+2=10. Ghrp is by far more cost effective than HGH.

    All I know is this stuff makes me feel good, hungry, healthy, energetic,pumped, and vascular.

    I'm adding in DAA for the increase in ghrh to see if I notice a difference, similar to cjc.
    Genuinely interested in where you found this information. Could you post a link?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185

    Genuinely interested in where you found this information. Could you post a link?
    It's a lot of info to read through, but I'm pretty sure I read it in here:

    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ic-guides.html

    Or one of the other DatBTrue sites with his literature.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    It's a lot of info to read through, but I'm pretty sure I read it in here:

    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ic-guides.html

    Or one of the other DatBTrue sites with his literature.
    Thanks bud! That was exactly what I was looking for.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jethro52185

    Thanks bud! That was exactly what I was looking for.
    Ya np. I take DatBTrue words pretty serious cause he's lead so many people in the right direction, and it seems like he can cite everything he says. Very cool.

  27. Would combining yohimbine with gh/IGF be synergistic? Your body is already being told to use fat as an energy source, and then your blocking the receptors that keep fat from getting mobilized. Has anyone tried this?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
  2. Dosing time, IGF DES, CJC GHRP6 PEG MGF
    By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:40 PM
  4. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Log in
Log in