GHRP6 Log: SMASH TIME!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Well dang man seems like your log is a hit come and check mine out. WEll hey man hows the gyno? are you gyno sensitive?
    I will, compare and contrast.

    As for gyno, I had never had to use an ai, I had done a lot of ph cycles without serms or problems, and after my first cycle I used nolva without any problems to date. On cycle I experienced a little bit of nipple itchiness, but I think I was just being paranoid cause they never got puffy. Most of the cycle was around 400-500 mg test e, with a little sustain at the beginning per week, but at the end I bumped up to like 700 mg test p the last like 10 days - no problems.

    GHRP6 doesn't spike prolactin or cortisol I believe, hence my choice. Plus I wanted to be hungry.

    But with the addition of DAA I will be running formastanzol as an added precaution - I've heard it can cause problems. But I'd run it anyways because it would, in theory, cause an even greater test increase. There aren't blood samples out there that I've found, so I will prolly get screened after 4 or 5 weeks of the combo - just to get an idea of the boost in real numbers. This will also tell me if I'm ready to go back on cycle.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    I will, compare and contrast.

    As for gyno, I had never had to use an ai, I had done a lot of ph cycles without serms or problems, and after my first cycle I used nolva without any problems to date. On cycle I experienced a little bit of nipple itchiness, but I think I was just being paranoid cause they never got puffy. Most of the cycle was around 400-500 mg test e, with a little sustain at the beginning per week, but at the end I bumped up to like 700 mg test p the last like 10 days - no problems.

    GHRP6 doesn't spike prolactin or cortisol I believe, hence my choice. Plus I wanted to be hungry.

    But with the addition of DAA I will be running formastanzol as an added precaution - I've heard it can cause problems. But I'd run it anyways because it would, in theory, cause an even greater test increase. There aren't blood samples out there that I've found, so I will prolly get screened after 4 or 5 weeks of the combo - just to get an idea of the boost in real numbers. This will also tell me if I'm ready to go back on cycle.
    Thats not what i heard.... I heard it spikes prolactin... and maybe even cortisol.... Hence why people choose ghrp 2 since it has less sides..... and little more powerfull...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Thats not what i heard.... I heard it spikes prolactin... and maybe even cortisol.... Hence why people choose ghrp 2 since it has less sides..... and little more powerfull...
    POTENCY:

    * Ipamorelin is potent but the weakest GH releaser.
    * GHRP-6 is very potent in effecting GH release.
    * GHRP-2 is a little bit more potent then GHRP-6
    * Hexarelin, the strongest is a little more potent then GHRP-2.

    CORTISOL & PROLACTIN:

    * Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at any dose.
    * GHRP-6 dose not effect these hormones up to 100mcg but does so minimally above 100mcg.
    * GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on these hormones at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range for cortisol & prolactin.
    * Hexarelin at all dosing levels has the strongest impact on cortisol & prolactin with levels in the upper bounds of normalcy.

    DESENSITIZATION:

    * Ipamorelin & GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses (i.e. 2 hours or so).
    * GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges w/ short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur.
    * Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize w/o regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

  4. Dosing GHRPs The saturation dose in most studies on the GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin & Hexarelin) is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg. What that means is that 100mcg will saturate the receptors fully, but if you add another 100mcg to that dose only 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg to that dose only about 25% will be effective. Perhaps a final 100mcg might add a little something to GH release but that is it. So 100mcg is the saturation dose and you could add more up to 300 to 400mcg and get a little more effect. A 500mcg dose will not be more effective then a 400mcg, perhaps not even more effective then 300mcg. The additional problems are desensitization & cortisol/ prolactin side-effects. Ipamorelin is about as efficacious as GHRP-6 in causing GH release but even at higher dose (above 100mcg) it does not create prolactin or cortisol. GHRP-6 at the saturation dose 100mcg does not really increase prolactin & cortisol but may do so slightly at higher doses. This rise is still within the normal range. GHRP-2 is a little more efficacious then GHRP-6 at causing GH release but at the saturation dose or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. This rise is still within the normal range although doses of 200 -400mcg might make it the high end of the normal range. Hexarelin is the most efficacious of all of the GHRPs at causing an increase in GH release. However it has the highest potential to also increase cortisol & prolactin. This rise will occur even at the 100mcg saturation dose. This rise will reach the higher levels of what is defined as normal. Desensitization GHRP-6 can be used at saturation dose (100mcg) three or four times a day without risk of desensitization. GHRP-2 probably at saturation dose several times a day will not result in desensitization. Hexarelin has been shown to bring about desensitization but in a long-term study the pituitary recovered its sensitivity so that there was not long-term loss of sensitivity at saturation dose. However dosing Hexarelin even at 100mcg three times a day will likely lead to some down regulation within 14 days. If desensitization were to ever occur for any of these GHRPs simply stopping use for several days will remedy this effect. Chronic use of GHRP-6 at 100mcg dosed several times a day every day will not cause pituitary problems, nor significant prolactin or cortisol problems, nor desensitize.

  5. I'm basing my info on this text. Yes at 150mcg I am likely causing an increase in prolactin and cortisol, but logs I've read said this was a good dosage. I believe that the extra gh release would negate it anyways. When I add a midday dose its only 100mcg. Could I desensitize to it? Maybe, it says that at over 100mcg it can.
    •   
       


  6. Day 7:

    Weight: 187.5

    Added another midday dose.

    Good energy, feel great, hungry. Skins looking better too. I'm pooping 3-4x a day now - greater digestive efficiency?

    Muay Thai was good today as well.
  7. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Day 7:

    Weight: 187.5

    Added another midday dose.

    Good energy, feel great, hungry. Skins looking better too. I'm pooping 3-4x a day now - greater digestive efficiency?

    Muay Thai was good today as well.
    More food = more poops. I dont think a ghrh would effect your digestive systems efficiency at all.

    Good log man, keep it up, also how many MG/vial and are you refrigerating after recon?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    More food = more poops. I dont think a ghrh would effect your digestive systems efficiency at all.

    Good log man, keep it up, also how many MG/vial and are you refrigerating after recon?
    Ya but I'm used to maybe one or two really big poops a day, but this is a lot more than that. I didn't even do this on cycle. And when we spoke about health in school(I was doing fitness/physiology/nutrition for awhile) it was said an optimum system will poop for every meal.

    I have 5mg vials, and yes I keep it refrigerated after recon.

    Thank you.

  9. Day 8:

    Weight: 186
    Bench: 205 5x5
    Deadlift: 235x5 245x5 255x5

    Today I basically did a shot, waited 30 mins, ate, waited 2-3 hours and started over. I think I'm going to end up having done 5 shots today, just to see how I felt doing it, and to see how I feel tomorrow. Gym was a breeze, felt strong, great pump, vascular and I'm swollen right now. Left the gym looking huge. I was happy and energetic all day.

    Can't wait to sleep tonight, finally get to sleep in, I'm looking forward to it. I bet I'll feel like a million bucks in the morning.

  10. When i get home from work on my week off i will be doing this same thing to see how it is.... I gotta get more syringes....

  11. Day 9:

    It felt like it made a difference, but the only way one could tell is to log running it both ways and see the difference in numbers. But I woke up looking cut, my gut was sucked in, my muscles looked really full, and my skin was gleaming - shiny but not greasy. And I don't know why, but I woke up at 8:20, just 6 hours after I had gone to sleep, ready to go. Couldn't go back to sleep. I'm feeling amazing.

    Does this stuff burn fat, and turn it into energy? I feel warm on top of energized, and I swear I'm leaning. Good thing cause my weight is lingering around 186/187, so thatd be lbm.

  12. Day 10:

    No note

    Day 11:

    Weight: 186
    Bench: 205x5x5
    Deadlift: 245x5 255x5 265x5

    Felt pretty good in the gym, and I have a lot of new veins popping out. Definitely getting cut up. Strength is good, energy is great, and I have a nice sense of well being. My joints are feeling better too, been having problems with my wrist, knee and shoulder and it feels like they're improving.

    Going back to the 150mcg x2/day with an occasional 100mcg dose midday. Just to stay with the original plan, but also cause I went through a vile in 11 days. That'd be about 450mcg a day, and I don't know how I did that.

  13. Day 12:

    Got 4 hours of sleep last night, and it was not a problem. Up, alert, and energetic all day. That doesn't happen to me. This **** is amazing, period.

  14. Day 13:

    Weight: 185
    A little down, but I'm pretty sure I'm just leaning out.

    Only did front squat 135x5x5, front squat-shrugs135x5x5, and overhead press 105x5x5. Dropped weight, so this was pretty easy, felt like I could have done more, but my lower back had been feeling funny, and the front squat variations are new to me.
  15. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    thanks for logging this bro, just put my order in

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    thanks for logging this bro, just put my order in
    Ya np... I'm happy I tried it, its permanently part of my regiment now. If its much better with DAA I don't think Ill need to cycle again. I'm really tempted to add it sooner, but I hear it will just keep getting better over time, and I want to get a feel for it by itself. So far its great.

  17. Day 14:

    Weight: 185.5

    Had exams, was exhausted by the end of the day.

    Day 15:

    weight: 184

    So I'm doing 3x100mcg/day right now, prolly keep it there, getting in a midday shot isn't hard. Was getting a little worried about desensitization too with the 150mcg dose. I still get hungry with just a 100mcg dose, so I'm pretty sure I'm fine - don't need to take a week off. And I figured its not worth it considering saturation at 100mcg - the release between that and 150mcg is probably insignificant, I feel just about as hungry with either dose.

    I was in a hurry at the gym, couldn't wait for bench so hit incline 135x4x10 before bench 210x2x5. Deadlift 185x4x10. Wide grip cable rows 108x4x15, preacher curls 75x2x10. Friday is normally pull oriented with rear delt and lat pull.

  18. Anyone know if I should be doing my midday shot pre or post workout? Right now I eat lunch, fast for two or three hours, shot, 20 mins, low sugar pre workout shake, head to the gym(about 20 mins), shake - 35g whey/50g dextrose/2.5g creatine mono/1.5g hmb before and after workout. Then I eat dinner, and fast another 2-3 hours for my evening shot and meal.
  19. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Anyone know if I should be doing my midday shot pre or post workout? Right now I eat lunch, fast for two or three hours, shot, 20 mins, low sugar pre workout shake, head to the gym(about 20 mins), shake - 35g whey/50g dextrose/2.5g creatine mono/1.5g hmb before and after workout. Then I eat dinner, and fast another 2-3 hours for my evening shot and meal.
    From what ive read post workout shot before your post workout meal after post workout shake? or maybe it was before post workout shake and meal? haha hopefully someone will chyme in

  20. Day 16 + 17:

    Days off. Will update, but not in the form of daily log til Monday.

    I was thinking about adding in an extra excercise every day:

    Monday:
    Bench
    Deadlift
    Wide grip pull up
    Front delt
    Pec dec
    Tricep
    Add: 1 set 30 reps decline push press machine.

    Wednesday:
    Over head press
    Front squat
    Front squat shrug
    Side delt
    Shoulder plate roll
    Fore arms
    Add: 1 set 30 reps incline push press machine

    Friday:
    Bench press
    Deadlift
    Wide grip pull up
    Rear delt
    Lat pull
    Bicep
    Add: 1 set 30 reps row machine.

    Im trying to add in some fd/fs methodology, and I already do the heavy pre/post workout shake. Any thoughts?

  21. Got an order of supplements today. Bulk whey, Casein, dextrose, waxy maize, medium chain triglycerides, creatine. The stuff doesn't taste half bad... Fully custom shakes upon waking, workout, and before bed. Stoked.

  22. Anyone think I should just start the DAA now? Todays day 18, how long does it take for ghrp to be fully kicked in or is this basically it?

  23. Day 18:

    Weight: 185.5, post dump so I think I gained weight over the weekend.

    Got to the gym, and right when I was racking the bench I got an emergency call. Kinda pissed. So I'm moving everything over a day this week, training Saturday and only taking Sunday off.

    I'm pretty sure I'm going to start DAA day 22 at the latest. Just cause it takes 12 days to fully kick in, first 6 days is just getting saturated before it starts working I guess.

  24. GHRP-6 IS NOTHING like steroids if you do some in depth reading on it ghrp-6 is controversial with mixed reports. It Is NOT highly anabolic or androgenic. It increases the amounts of HGH secretion with each shot of you know a lot about HGH it is the precursor to the growth factor known as IGF-1


    I would never use ghrp again.

    Especially not without anabolics


    But when I can get real HGH why use a rp
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  25. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    GHRP-6 IS NOTHING like steroids if you do some in depth reading on it ghrp-6 is controversial with mixed reports. It Is NOT highly anabolic or androgenic. It increases the amounts of HGH secretion with each shot of you know a lot about HGH it is the precursor to the growth factor known as IGF-1

    I would never use ghrp again.

    Especially not without anabolics

    But when I can get real HGH why use a rp
    Did you use in conjunction with cjc? If not, you can't even compare Ghrp to hgh
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. Dosing time, IGF DES, CJC GHRP6 PEG MGF
    By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
  4. ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in