Questions about HGH for height increase

alisaperne

Awards
Hi,

I'm 16 (turning 17 this year) and I would like to ask:
  1. if Human Growth Hormone works 100% for someone my age.
  2. if not, is there any herb supplement (or just supplement) I can take to increase my height?
  3. what are the disadvantages/advantages of HGH?
  4. in what form can I take HGH? (pills, powder)
Thanks!

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
How tall are you now? Do you workout, play sports already?

-yes hgh will work but at your age it could do more harm than good, ESP if you don't know what you're doing

-look at your fathers height, should be a good indication as to about how tall you will be, give or take a few inches. Best way to ensure you grow to max natural potential would be to eat right, get PLENTY of sleep, and maybe start a foundation of useful weight lifts like squat, dead lift, and bench press....no outrageous weights or anything, focus on form. Those things should ensure your pituitary gland is producing the max hgh at your age.

-advantages for you could be height and overall mass gain but that could also be a disadvantage because chances are if you take enough hgh to truly effect your growth plates, you will also grow your organs and possibly your heart. At your age that would not be smart for the long run. Plus you run the risk of your pituitary gland lessening the amount of hgh it produces naturally aka screwing up your hgh levels in the long run.

-the only sure fire way to get gains from hgh is to inject it. Sure there are pills advertised to raise hgh but most are bs and it's very difficult to find one that will actually work.

Im 23 man and I can remember thinking the same way at your age. Best thing for you to do is remember you're young and chances are you have another 4 or so years worth of growing left to do. I'd do some research on proper healthy diet and get a good weight lifting foundation down. You'd be amazed what kind of changes you can make with those two things plus sleep. Good luck bro

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I'm 16 (turning 17 this year) and I would like to ask:
  1. if Human Growth Hormone works 100% for someone my age. GH works at any age
  2. if not, is there any herb supplement (or just supplement) I can take to increase my height? no
  3. what are the disadvantages/advantages of HGH? you have no idea what your getting yourself into
  4. in what form can I take HGH? (pills, powder) no pills or powder. Oil you inject everyday.
Thanks!

you are still young enough where you COULD grow height wise but everything else will also grow. (bones, organs, intestine's) HGH is next level sh!t for most guys on this site.

Even when you look at AAS users, few of them touch HGH. most stop at test/tren.

One thing to think about.....you will spend about 150-175 a month on HGH so keep in mind the cost to use it.

alisaperne

Awards
@gymrat827 and @EggzNDsuch, thanks for the reply!

How tall are you now? Do you workout, play sports already?
I think I'm around 5'2" and no, I don't do any workout or sports :D