IGF-1 ED at 11mcg?

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
I'm gonna try Dave palumbo's protocol for igf1 but am a little worried about his recommendation for ED. Im only doing 13mcg per pin but most things I have read on here recommend E3D or at most EOD. What are your thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yea most do EOD, E3D but they take 50-120mcg at a time. 11mcg x 7 days a wk = 77mcg. thats what some guys use ED!!

i think its a waste. are you using LR3 or DES??

lets say you were using LR3, 80mcg 3-4x a wk....thats comes out to 270-290mcg per wk. see my point??

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Have you read Dave palumbo's protocol? The man says he has seen what give bb's the most gains and that is the protocol I am considering.

Of course I see your point...I see everyone doing the doses above 40 but I've also heard of spillover in several people from just 40.

What is your experience with igf-1?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
never used it. I will be soon, 30 on 30 off for 6 months. I have been researching the piss out of it for 2 months now.

All of my advice is based of what i read from other ppl's exp with it. No i have never read about Dave Palum's dosing schedule or protocol but ive probably read 25 logs and a few very good write ups.......all of the guys are not pro BB-ers and all use 40mcg bi lat at the min. (so 80mcg total, 40 each arm, pec, whatever part being pinned) or 100mcg sub Q.

One very knowlegable guy on another fourm says to use one 2mg bottle per cycle of it. So the higher the dose used the shorter the cycle will be. I really think thats a great way to go with it. you can pin 120mcg but only for 3-3.5 wks. or pin 70mcg for 5wks. regardless once the 2mg's is gone take a break from it.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Okay but what kind of logs are they? People who do AAS regularly, possibly along with igf-1? I find a lot of people up their dosage because they want to "feel" something, like what they feel on AAS. Have you read grunt67's write up in the sticky above? I would agree to go with a higher dose than I have outlined above but why go crazy for my first time? Worst case I realize I need a higher dose next time. Since it takes months to see the gains and 13mcg is still 13x the amount secreted by my body I should see some gains

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
logs of IGF 1 use. Some guys used it in pct, others while still on cycle. Found all sorts of stuff.

I would go 20mcg ED. sub q.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
logs of IGF 1 use. Some guys used it in pct, others while still on cycle. Found all sorts of stuff.

I would go 20mcg ED. sub q.

If you plan do run IGF-1 with AAS or as PCT then I'm sure that would be good but I'm curious why you are doing it SubQ and not IM. You want mostly systemic effect? Most all things I have read claim IM spot injection is best for some localized and systemic receptor effects. You are aware that the intestines hold the most IGF-1 receptors in the body so SubQ should help to bind there, waste IMO. I would be interested to see what the guts on some of the logs you have read look like 9-12mos after igf use.

karl lane

Awards
If you plan do run IGF-1 with AAS or as PCT then I'm sure that would be good but I'm curious why you are doing it SubQ and not IM. You want mostly systemic effect? Most all things I have read claim IM spot injection is best for some localized and systemic receptor effects. You are aware that the intestines hold the most IGF-1 receptors in the body so SubQ should help to bind there, waste IMO. I would be interested to see what the guts on some of the logs you have read look like 9-12mos after igf use.
Why would you use IGF as a PCT. It's got nothing to do with the hormones affected from anabolic steroids.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try it. Peptides are very subjective and dirt cheap.. give it a shot.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use IGF as a PCT. It's got nothing to do with the hormones affected from anabolic steroids.

ahh cuz most see about 1lb LBM gains while using it. what more could you ask for in pct?? fatloss??? oh yeah, it does that too

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards

Yes but you'd be taking your SERM to help level out your hormones. Adding a peptide to your traditional PCT will add an extra factor into your muscle recovery and growth in a time that you expect to see some loss. e.g. water weight and some muscle loss that comes along with stopping an AAS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0