Feeling Peppy With Peptides! (Log)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and Gents!
The fun begins.... Lets see how bulky i can get. :)

The cycle began last week.

Ghrp-6 100mcg 3 times ED
CJC 1293 100 mcg 3 times ED
(May increase to 250 on ghrp, well see. )

Stano drol 300/600/600/600/600
M14add 0/90/90/120/120
Erase 50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/50/25

Liver Juice 5cc's 2 times ED
Fishoil 8g ED
Creatine mono 10g
Vit c 2000 ed
Vit e 800 ed
Alpha gpc 275mg or mcg gotta check.

Eating everything in site. Cept sweets. :)
Ill log what i eat now and then, for an example.

Stats.....
weight: 186 goal.... 200....
Arms: 15
Chest: 41.5
Forearm: 13
Leg: 22.5
Waist (measured at belly button): 36

Its been a while since I have been able to get back into things. I injured my shoulder and has been a while since it healed. Because of my work schedule i was not able to work out two weeks out of the month.... But now we have a gym so its all good...
I don't update every single day, but i will be keeping y'all informed. With weight increase and everything. The bulk should be extreme.

Main reason for this log is to see how pct will go with peptides. I know They are awsome by themselves but might be even better with hormones and for pct...... Well see....

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Support supps.

LETS GET IT ON!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great stuff, lookign foward ot the log

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thank yah was wondering when I would get some peeps interested. :) glad yall are here.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Wow man. do you mean 100 micrograms (mcg) instead of milligrams (mg)? Cause that sh1t's expensive lol.

I'm sure you meant mcg though.. Also, I think you'd be ok at 100 mcg GHRP per dose with no need to bump it up much higher. From what I understand, even with 100 mcg, you fully stimulate the full release of your GH stores from your hypothalamus. More won't help much since GHRP does not act directly, and your GH will fully excreted. You'd be better off dosing twice as often (every 3 hrs or so) than doubling your dose. That way your GH has time to recover. Anyway, just a suggestion. Hope it works well for ya

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wow man. do you mean 100 micrograms (mcg) instead of milligrams (mg)? Cause that sh1t's expensive lol.

I'm sure you meant mcg though.. Also, I think you'd be ok at 100 mcg GHRP per dose with no need to bump it up much higher. From what I understand, even with 100 mcg, you fully stimulate the full release of your GH stores from your hypothalamus. More won't help much since GHRP does not act directly, and your GH will fully excreted. You'd be better off dosing twice as often (every 3 hrs or so) than doubling your dose. That way your GH has time to recover. Anyway, just a suggestion. Hope it works well for ya
Oh.... Woops nice catch.... Yeah man of coarse 100 mcg....* but the main reason for.ghrp 6 is for the hunger. Sometimes it doesnt work.... Dont know why.... I wait 30 minutes... I just take liver taBs after I shoot. Then once the thirty is over its game on!!! :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
But I might try the the every three hour technique. I better have enough food though before I do that ;).

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
By the way update on weight.... my scale must be off I weigh 181 and going. Been eating a ton. Pumps are awsome. But working legs today i started getting cramps in my legs. Im going to have to get more water in and make sure to drink a whole gallon... Only been drinkin 3/4.. 3/5... But other than that i feel good pumps.... good sleep... body is thick.. Also drinking a ton of milk. Drank five glasses today. Heart isnt raCing as much as it would on peptides. I really think the fishoil is helping. Sweating in the gym is more so than usual. Sweat a lot more. Ill get some pics to yall hopefully I can remember to get my girl to take apic for me.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Anxiety is taking a toll, but rolling with the punches. Taking phenabut to help relax. Pumps in gym are increasing. Increased water intake and cramps went away. Digestion seems to have slown down, kinda making me constipated, increasing fiber to help flow. Sleep is still strong, waking up feeling refreshed. Lethargy is kicking in a little. Started with more green tea to help me be productive. Lethargy should slow down, later in the cycle. Have a great bulk morning and night time 24/7. Still have my sexual "stamina". Sweats arent that bad since its winter time here in GA.
Lovin this cycle so far. :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
weight update. Increase too 185. With clothes on after working out. Measured same time when i was 181. Cant complain fellas.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Noticing the hunger is subsiding..... Sleep is still strong. But not the deap sleep like i normally get..... My product is about 8 months old so maybe the stuff has gone bad? maybe not as strong..... What yall think?

Bulk is still getting crunk though still eating 3500 cals and trying t oget 4000..... its a lot of food though lol.

This is a crazy bulk... Def could get fat off of this.... I might bring in a slimmer after.... I do have a vial of tren ace.... Wonder what i should do with it. that might be for a another log. One of my bodybuilding buddies told me to throw in the tren with everything.... That would be crazy.....

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Noticing the hunger is subsiding..... Sleep is still strong. But not the deap sleep like i normally get..... My product is about 8 months old so maybe the stuff has gone bad? maybe not as strong..... What yall think?

Bulk is still getting crunk though still eating 3500 cals and trying t oget 4000..... its a lot of food though lol.

This is a crazy bulk... Def could get fat off of this.... I might bring in a slimmer after.... I do have a vial of tren ace.... Wonder what i should do with it. that might be for a another log. One of my bodybuilding buddies told me to throw in the tren with everything.... That would be crazy.....
Yea I've been taking GHRP-2 for a couple months, and the hunger response definitely declines over time. I never did it for the hunger (although that was a beneficial side effect for bulking), I did it for the substantial Growth Hormone release. Normally you only get one big spike of GH right after you fall asleep, but with GHRP you can get 3 or 4 substantial spikes each day. Here's the full GHRP article: http://www.springerlink.com/content/cx9vd4v143hct6ld/fulltext.pdf
ghrp-2.jpg

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thank you john. I was starting to wonder. I understand the spikes and all, but didnt know about the hunger decreasing.. Thats unfortunate...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Thank you john. I was starting to wonder. I understand the spikes and all, but didnt know about the hunger decreasing.. Thats unfortunate...
Your still at the beginning, my hunger has been getting greater every day. If anything its those ph your taking, look and see if any are appetite suppresive. I'm super sensitive to that myself, I've had my hunger ruined before. And I'm not a big eater, 3500-4000 calories is a lot for me as well.

GHRP6 is better known for hunger than 2.

Looks like we are starting at about the same size, let's see if your ph makes that big a difference.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Your still at the beginning, my hunger has been getting greater every day. If anything its those ph your taking, look and see if any are appetite suppresive. I'm super sensitive to that myself, I've had my hunger ruined before. And I'm not a big eater, 3500-4000 calories is a lot for me as well.

GHRP6 is better known for hunger than 2.
Looks like we are starting at about the same size, let's see if your ph makes that big a difference.
Yeah smash im glad you stopped by :)
I would love to compare.....
Ghrp 6 normally makes me eat like crazy.... So im shocked that my hunger isnt as strong... Im thinking the product has gone bad....

By the way update, prolactin has gone down... Increased vitamin e seems to be helping. Had to decrease the erase also to 50 mg. My knees were killing me to bad.... I have to buy sommore syringes running low... But while im at it ill buy some more product and see if thats it.... Ill only buy two vials gh and cjc just to see if it makes a difference...
4 weeks in since i started the peps so it should still be working.....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Oh your on 4 weeks already? For some reason I thought this was your 2nd week... all the same ya it should be. Do you refrigerate yours?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I started peps week before stano. Which im running out of... Lost a bottle.... Trying to of what I could replace it with...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I did... But once I mixed em I havent... Refrigerate that is

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Yeah I started peps week before stano. Which im running out of... Lost a bottle.... Trying to of what I could replace it with...
Run that tren ace at like 50mg/day for two weeks?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I did... But once I mixed em I havent... Refrigerate that is
As soon as I mix em I keep em in the fridge... not the other way around I think - I mean they come in the mail that way, right?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Run that tren ace at like 50mg/day for two weeks?
Trenace would be an upgrade. Lol. it takes one week to get in your system. If I was going to run it I would goran additional 6 weeks. I do have some other phs... Estra, tren x, pmag, pplex, etc. etc.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I mix em I keep em in the fridge... not the other way around I think - I mean they come in the mail that way, right?
True. Never thought of it that way. I figured it would hold its own since its winter right now...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Trenace would be an upgrade. Lol. it takes one week to get in your system. If I was going to run it I would goran additional 6 weeks. I do have some other phs... Estra, tren x, pmag, pplex, etc. etc.
Do you have tren ace or tren enanthate - big difference. Tren ace is drier, and kicks in same day/next day and has like a two day halflife. Tren e can be a once a week shot, and it acts like test e from what I understand. Why are you running ph, and not real gear? Your pinning, you have tren, why aren't you using test? It's a lot better for you, you can stay on longer, and you'll get better results. Plus ph weight retention post cycle is around 50%, aas is like 80%. More gains on a longer cycle, more kept after? Ftw.

However, look up people logging pplex with that oral tren you have, it was a stack I was really interested in. People talking 20-30 lbs easy in 6 weeks. Good for strength too.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
True. Never thought of it that way. I figured it would hold its own since its winter right now...
How cold is the space you keep it? My house is pretty warm, so it wouldn't be good to leave out at my place.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
The GHRP powder is dessicated (freeze dried) so it's dry and very stable. I still keep my unconstituted vials of solid in the freezer since they don't exactly take up a lot of room.... But they'd be fine for months at room temperature probably. After you reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water, I'd store it in the fridge. Realistically, it'd be fine even for a couple months at room temperature, but no reason to chance it. Even insulin, which is a much much larger and more unstable protein that the tiny ghrp peptide, has a shelf life of 1 month at room temperature. And shelf life for pharmaceutical drugs is just the time it takes to get to 90% potency, so it's definitely still got some power even after two or three months of sitting on your shelf. Plus Insulin has a shelf life of 1-2 years when you keep it in the fridge.

Anyway, all that being said, I'd expect at the very least 1-2 months shelf life at room temperature and 1-2 years shelf life in the fridge for your GHRP. I doubt very much your stuff has lost much potency. Your body has probably acclimated to it slightly. You could up your dose a little bit. Maybe from like 100 to 130 per dose for example.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have. And noticed my sleeps are still strong... Might be my supplementing....

Jahcuree

The GHRP powder is dessicated (freeze dried) so it's dry and very stable. I still keep my unconstituted vials of solid in the freezer since they don't exactly take up a lot of room.... But they'd be fine for months at room temperature probably. After you reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water, I'd store it in the fridge. Realistically, it'd be fine even for a couple months at room temperature, but no reason to chance it. Even insulin, which is a much much larger and more unstable protein that the tiny ghrp peptide, has a shelf life of 1 month at room temperature. And shelf life for pharmaceutical drugs is just the time it takes to get to 90% potency, so it's definitely still got some power even after two or three months of sitting on your shelf. Plus Insulin has a shelf life of 1-2 years when you keep it in the fridge.

Anyway, all that being said, I'd expect at the very least 1-2 months shelf life at room temperature and 1-2 years shelf life in the fridge for your GHRP. I doubt very much your stuff has lost much potency. Your body has probably acclimated to it slightly. You could up your dose a little bit. Maybe from like 100 to 130 per dose for example.
Good post and info, thanks.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
How cold is the space you keep it? My house is pretty warm, so it wouldn't be good to leave out at my place.
I like my house cold so its not bad itll be 63 in my house easy.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I like my house cold so its not bad itll be 63 in my house easy.
Well as was stated above, at room temp after recon it shouldn't make a difference. Vials only last like 2 weeks, and it should only degrade a few %.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
M14add is having a hard time kicking in.... Maybe my receptors suck..... I dont know.... Dont have any aggression. recovery is decent.... But nothing real noticable.... Im taking in 3500 calls maybe i should jump up to 4000, thats hard and alot of food.... But maybe im getting close to it kicking in. Ill see when i get to go to the gym and see what kind of weight i can throw up.....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
M14add is having a hard time kicking in.... Maybe my receptors suck..... I dont know.... Dont have any aggression. recovery is decent.... But nothing real noticable.... Im taking in 3500 calls maybe i should jump up to 4000, thats hard and alot of food.... But maybe im getting close to it kicking in. Ill see when i get to go to the gym and see what kind of weight i can throw up.....
Use the tren! Next cycle I'm running is probably tren/test prop/ghrp. I want that hypertrophy and hyperplasia.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Cause this has just been cakewalk... Lol
Haha I dunno I've been enjoying throwing in extra doses... like yesterday I did 4, day before 5, today I think I'm going to hit 5 again, and tomorrow I'm going to see how I feel with 6... my friends noticed it for sure this weekend, and my gf said I looked huge. And I'm feeling really good, almost like an on cycle feel.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Like I guess its not a problem to dose every couple hours, your body produces plenty of gh and doesn't have a problem keeping up. 100mcg every 3 hours and your fine.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Like I guess its not a problem to dose every couple hours, your body produces plenty of gh and doesn't have a problem keeping up. 100mcg every 3 hours and your fine.
Imma have to read up on that... I understand my sides would skyrocket?.... Atleast anxiety....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Imma have to read up on that... I understand my sides would skyrocket?.... Atleast anxiety....
The only negatives I've really heard are that you may get some water retention. I mean your not doing larger doses, just more frequent ones. Everyone reacts differently, and I've heard lethargy, but most people get energy, so maybe trouble sleeping, but it promotes better sleep. You won't know tell you try, and you'll know that day. Personally I like it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The only negatives I've really heard are that you may get some water retention. I mean your not doing larger doses, just more frequent ones. Everyone reacts differently, and I've heard lethargy, but most people get energy, so maybe trouble sleeping, but it promotes better sleep. You won't know tell you try, and you'll know that day. Personally I like it.
Well I ordered some more slins. And once they come in ill be trying it out. Lethargy should only be the first week of dosing. It might increase again... I dunno ill test it out...

Week 4
Bulking really isnt there. Im def leaner, but still I guess water weight. I think the peps are really helping on that.. Whats funny is im not gettinv any sides from ph.... And I have increased my dose and now on five pills, now that imm out of stano... Might go up to six..... feel perfectly healthy. Imcutting off of erase though seems to be affecting my joints terribly though....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Well I ordered some more slins. And once they come in ill be trying it out. Lethargy should only be the first week of dosing. It might increase again... I dunno ill test it out...

Week 4
Bulking really isnt there. Im def leaner, but still I guess water weight. I think the peps are really helping on that.. Whats funny is im not gettinv any sides from ph.... And I have increased my dose and now on five pills, now that imm out of stano... Might go up to six..... feel perfectly healthy. Imcutting off of erase though seems to be affecting my joints terribly though....
If you have desensitized to ghrp you only need to come off for 7 days to desensitize. Just a thought.

Another thing is combining ai and dry compounds isn't good for joints, you cut the ai, and the ghrp should help with that - its good for joints tendons n ligaments. I'm actually wondering if its helping my spine at all...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If you have desensitized to ghrp you only need to come off for 7 days to desensitize. Just a thought.

Another thing is combining ai and dry compounds isn't good for joints, you cut the ai, and the ghrp should help with that - its good for joints tendons n ligaments. I'm actually wondering if its helping my spine at all...
Yeah i know But my gyno is acting up on this.... Not sure what its from.... The erase is not helping... I might just jump on letro the whole time.... Im about to say screw this cycle go on pct and start a test and tren cycle after all this get out of my system.....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know But my gyno is acting up on this.... Not sure what its from.... The erase is not helping... I might just jump on letro the whole time.... Im about to say screw this cycle go on pct and start a test and tren cycle after all this get out of my system.....
Or i might even just start bringin my test in.... Save the tren for another time....

Still staying on peptides...
If i jumped on the cycle my cycle would so far look like this.
First week just peptides
second week stano started
third week m14add started
fourth week m14add continued but stanodrol i ran out of. So i upped m14add to 150....
Then test would be started.... for 10 weeks.... Which is what a cycle would look like for me normally
m14add would be continued for two more weeks then cut off.

Tell me what you thuink broskee?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Hmm have you looked into masteron, proviron or any of those compounds known to combat gyno? Aromatizing and prolactin based compounds are going to inflame gyno syptoms, but some dht compounds fight em. Formestane also works great for that from what I've read... I've also heard of running serm on cycle to block that, but there's a lot of conflicting opinions and information out there.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Or i might even just start bringin my test in.... Save the tren for another time....

Still staying on peptides...
If i jumped on the cycle my cycle would so far look like this.
First week just peptides
second week stano started
third week m14add started
fourth week m14add continued but stanodrol i ran out of. So i upped m14add to 150....
Then test would be started.... for 10 weeks.... Which is what a cycle would look like for me normally
m14add would be continued for two more weeks then cut off.

Tell me what you thuink broskee?
Week 1-2 m14add
Week 1-10 test e? 500mg/week
Week 1-16 ghrp 100mcg x3-4/day
Week 12-16 nolva 40/20/20/10 worked for me.
AI like aromasin Mon/Wens/Fri on cycle, stop for pct.
I might make DAA part of pct from now on too, with formestane.

Gh + test = awesome from what Ive heard.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok im stopping this cycle.... Already started post cycle. Doing my nolva... 40 right now. Gained some weight through this small cycle. But to many things are going wrong so im ending it a week early

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Ok im stopping this cycle.... Already started post cycle. Doing my nolva... 40 right now. Gained some weight through this small cycle. But to many things are going wrong so im ending it a week early
Sorry man that blows. Sh1t happens, and you're doing the smart thing by ending early. Let us know if things go smoothly through PCT and if you keep your gains.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well I also ran out of peptides... I didnt plan this very well my gf thought they were to be thrown away so she threw em away. I dont have the money right now to get more. So imma just start another cycle after my five week off cycle. Peptides and all. I have the syringes now.... Next cycle will be balling and cant wait to start.... Sry for the dissapointment. Learned m14add isnt a great product for me. Should of just jumped on pplex. I have so much of the stuff still.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Well I also ran out of peptides... I didnt plan this very well my gf thought they were to be thrown away so she threw em away. I dont have the money right now to get more. So imma just start another cycle after my five week off cycle. Peptides and all. I have the syringes now.... Next cycle will be balling and cant wait to start.... Sry for the dissapointment. Learned m14add isnt a great product for me. Should of just jumped on pplex. I have so much of the stuff still.
****ty, my roommates gf tried to throw mine away too when she found em in the fridge. Never tried m14, but pplex was a favorite of mine. I wonder how it stacks with test... there was a couple times with my last cycle where I considered coming off, but with ghrp I think you can run that all the time and it will be beneficial. Even just one before bed is healthy.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I lost weight actual ly I was shocked.. Became alot thinner. Ill post up the measurements.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Hmm how were your calories? I know you said you have trouble eating a lot like me. I've basically been 185 plus or minus 2 lbs this whole time, strength has been getting better, and I've been leaning - did your lifts go up? Did you get leaner, or you thinking you lost lbm?

I buy bulk whey, casein, dextrose, waxy maize, medium chain triglycerides, mix with low fat milk, and drink three shakes a day. That gets me roughly 2400 calories, and 150(200)g protein/day. With my food I'm prolly in the range of 4000 calories easy, and around 250(300)g protein a day - more on workout days. 1600 - 2600 calories of food isn't hard, thats 500 - 900 x3/day after shakes. Without the shakes I have the same problem where I eat like 2000-2500 calories a day - much more is difficult.

I dunno I've never been a big eater, I graduated highschool at 140, didn't hit 160 tell I was 20, 180 at 22 and I've only recently been able to pass 190(on cycle and I'm 25). It's just not in my normal eating habits, or frame I think.