Awards
Stats
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180
Bench: 275
Squat: 315
Dlift: 315
(weights I can rep 5+)

I have lifted hard for 6 years with excellent diet for the last 3 years. I have done 1 cycle of hdrol before, beginner dosing up to 75. I used cycle assist, liver car, etc...and clomid + nat tboost for pct. On cycle and for some time after I noticed hair loss, which was frustrating because there is no MPB in my family. This kinda turned me off to the idea of messing with my test levels again. So...my goal is to be a solid 200 and seeing as I have a smaller frame, I'd like to seek a little help. I have been reading about peptides for some time now and my roommate and I have decided on a cycle..just wanted some of your opinions on it.

ROUGHLY: lr3igf-1 4week cycles of 11mcgs EOD (lift 4 days a week). We will definitely have a lot left over but wanted to stay conservative for our first experience with it...take 30days off and do it again. Should have enough for 3 cycles like that. I understand that is a low dose for IGF but some research and conversations with some users has led me to believe 11mcgs would be good. anyone done this amount? what do you think if so or not?

I know we are nowhere near ready but I felt like posting our basic idea and getting anyone's 2 cents was the next step.

Does this make sense for me with my goals and past experience with prohormones?

Thanks

Jahcuree

Stats
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180
Bench: 275
Squat: 315
Dlift: 315
(weights I can rep 5+)

I have lifted hard for 6 years with excellent diet for the last 3 years. I have done 1 cycle of hdrol before, beginner dosing up to 75. I used cycle assist, liver car, etc...and clomid + nat tboost for pct. On cycle and for some time after I noticed hair loss, which was frustrating because there is no MPB in my family. This kinda turned me off to the idea of messing with my test levels again. So...my goal is to be a solid 200 and seeing as I have a smaller frame, I'd like to seek a little help. I have been reading about peptides for some time now and my roommate and I have decided on a cycle..just wanted some of your opinions on it.

ROUGHLY: lr3igf-1 4week cycles of 11mcgs EOD (lift 4 days a week). We will definitely have a lot left over but wanted to stay conservative for our first experience with it...take 30days off and do it again. Should have enough for 3 cycles like that. I understand that is a low dose for IGF but some research and conversations with some users has led me to believe 11mcgs would be good. anyone done this amount? what do you think if so or not?

I know we are nowhere near ready but I felt like posting our basic idea and getting anyone's 2 cents was the next step.

Does this make sense for me with my goals and past experience with prohormones?

Thanks
Looks good to me man, as long as your igf is real I've heard ppl get decent results from that small a dose. I'm curious to your gains so please keep us updated and good luck.