First IGF-1 cycle
- 12-29-2011, 06:53 PM
First IGF-1 cycle
(weights I can rep 5+)
I have lifted hard for 6 years with excellent diet for the last 3 years. I have done 1 cycle of hdrol before, beginner dosing up to 75. I used cycle assist, liver car, etc...and clomid + nat tboost for pct. On cycle and for some time after I noticed hair loss, which was frustrating because there is no MPB in my family. This kinda turned me off to the idea of messing with my test levels again. So...my goal is to be a solid 200 and seeing as I have a smaller frame, I'd like to seek a little help. I have been reading about peptides for some time now and my roommate and I have decided on a cycle..just wanted some of your opinions on it.
ROUGHLY: lr3igf-1 4week cycles of 11mcgs EOD (lift 4 days a week). We will definitely have a lot left over but wanted to stay conservative for our first experience with it...take 30days off and do it again. Should have enough for 3 cycles like that. I understand that is a low dose for IGF but some research and conversations with some users has led me to believe 11mcgs would be good. anyone done this amount? what do you think if so or not?
I know we are nowhere near ready but I felt like posting our basic idea and getting anyone's 2 cents was the next step.
Does this make sense for me with my goals and past experience with prohormones?
- 12-29-2011, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by EggzNDsuch
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM