Do most people put their bacteriostatic water in the fridge too

SeaHawk22

Awards
I was wondering if leaving bacteriostatic water in the fridge was common so that the igf-1 r3 does not warm up and get damaged in any way?

SeaHawk22

Last edited:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not gonna get damaged by mixing it w/ room level bac water, dont worry.

Just leave the bac water out.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
cool dry place . min exposure to heat/steam , biggest concern is contaminated particales

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
I keep in fridge... My bottle says refrigerate on it

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I leave mine in a cool dry place (sock drawer or closet) and it's been fine. It's even fine to use when it's expired (as long as it wasn't previously used and then sitting around forever).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I used to put mine in the cabnet behind the cans until my wife found it haha

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to put mine in the cabnet behind the cans until my wife found it haha
Did she freak out? I'm lucky that my current gf allows me to do what I want with my body and trusts me to know what I'm doing. The only time she would have a problem is if it affects my moods (ie: effects her) lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
she threw it at me and hit me in the face . at first she thought I was shooting drugs hah .... once I explained it she said sorry but I had to switch to orals for a bit I developed a shake in my right hand . idk if its my ptsd or something else but taking my Xanax interferes with my workouts sooo ..... for now ill be doing orals ... hopefully after my pct is complete I can run test p again my fav!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm the opposite, I can't take orals anymore because they just give me too many sides now (BP, anxiety and kills appetite).