1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How toxic is ostarine?

Want to use it at 12 mgs A day but I can't remember if it is toxic to lipids and liver?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Want to use it at 12 mgs A day but I can't remember if it is toxic to lipids and liver?
    There have been some bloods done post Ostarine that have shown some skewed lipid and liver values but I haven't ever seen anything very far out of normal. I've also seen just as many bloods showing completely normal lipids and liver enzymes also, so if it has any affect I don't think it is very much.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Good to know it will help me trim down another two or three percent in my quest to reach ten percent while providing some anabolic benefits
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Good to know it will help me trim down another two or three percent in my quest to reach ten percent while providing some anabolic benefits
    Perfect for that. I'm using some Ostarine the same way after the first of the year
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

have you guys used it many times? im sorta interested in the peptides and newer legal stuff coming out........

is SARMS really all that? ive been out of the game for about 5 years, so please excuse my ignorance........
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

SARMs are mild yet very noticeable when it comes to gains. Don't expect ten pound gains on ostarine but do expect to retain all muscle mass and drop a couple % of Bodyfat if diet is correct
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    SARMs are mild yet very noticeable when it comes to gains. Don't expect ten pound gains on ostarine but do expect to retain all muscle mass and drop a couple % of Bodyfat if diet is correct
    dude are you serious? ive never heard of anything like that.........and its legal?

where the hell have I been all this time? is it expensive for a months supply? like 40-50 bucks or so?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    dude are you serious? ive never heard of anything like that.........and its legal?

where the hell have I been all this time? is it expensive for a months supply? like 40-50 bucks or so?
    legal through a loop hole I think. But they are very mild and affect other parts of the body than the liver/HPGA I believe. They are expensive though... I think one month supply (or a bottle) will run you around $200.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by PVL

Perfectly legal. It is an Anabolic, but not a steroid. SARMS are selective androgen receptor modulators, and currently considered research chemicals. Ostarine has pretty much zero side effects and gives pretty respectable gains in LBM as well as accelerating fat loss, diet depending. It has shown very little to no suppression, and typically requires no supports and no PCT. Though running a decent natty test booster after a decent run is a good idea. They can be somewhat expensive too at around 150$ a bottle for good quality stuff, but a bottle will last a good 8 weeks at 12mg which is typical dose and the benefits are worth it IMO, especially considering the money saved on PCT and support supps
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Yeah ostarine has its place in my arsenal for sure. Will it give me the explosive gains steroids do? No, but it will help me maintain these gains in pct while continuing to lean out.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Yeah ostarine has its place in my arsenal for sure. Will it give me the explosive gains steroids do? No, but it will help me maintain these gains in pct while continuing to lean out.

Exactly. Ostarine doesnt give the same explosive gains as steroids on cycle, but it is better than any natty product and can be ran in PCT and/or in between cycles due to no suppression and generally requiring no supports
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Okay this may be dumb but is it injectable or oral ?
    drofwarc
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc
    Okay this may be dumb but is it injectable or oral ?
    Not a dumb question bro....what would be dumb is injecting oral suspension Ostarine without finding out its oral...lol

Hope that answers your question! Anything else feel free to ask!
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Yeah good thing to always ask lol I can't imagine injecting an oral suspension that's asking for an abscess I hear holding it sublingualy the absorption is better but I always just swallowed it stuff taste rough lol.
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Exactly. Ostarine doesnt give the same explosive gains as steroids on cycle, but it is better than any natty product and can be ran in PCT and/or in between cycles due to no suppression and generally requiring no supports
    Hahah cheers breh. Ive used research chems but yeah osta just threw me haha
    drofwarc
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc View Post
    Hahah cheers breh. Ive used research chems but yeah osta just threw me haha
    dude, can you just get the powder or can you only get it as a liquid research chem? that stuff is horrible on my insides..........
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by PVL

dude, can you just get the powder or can you only get it as a liquid research chem? that stuff is horrible on my insides..........
    If you can get Ostarine powder I have no idea where. Never heard of it. Its all in oral suspension as a research chemical everywhere I know of
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    If you can get Ostarine powder I have no idea where. Never heard of it. Its all in oral suspension as a research chemical everywhere I know of
    yeah i dont trust those companies to be honest with you bro......you dont know what they are putting in it honestly, and they dont really have to tell you, since its "research". for all you know it could be SD in a liquid suspension and they are telling you its ostarine.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've used it and had blood work done 2 weeks after it ended. I did 1 week PCT because libido was completely gone while on it and I wasn't sure how shutdown I was. The only bad thing I saw was lowered HDL, it was 29 where my baseline was 34. Libido came back about 2-3 weeks after I my last dose.

Results wise, I did gain 2-4lbs, some strength increase. Not much on the fatloss side. I saw greater results fatloss wise from 11-oxo. I ran it for about 8 weeks, 30mg for 2 weeks then 15mg afterwords.

I think it is too expensive for the benefits. Many mild PHs would give same results. Personally, I would not run it again.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I've used it and had blood work done 2 weeks after it ended. I did 1 week PCT because libido was completely gone while on it and I wasn't sure how shutdown I was. The only bad thing I saw was lowered HDL, it was 29 where my baseline was 34. Libido came back about 2-3 weeks after I my last dose.

Results wise, I did gain 2-4lbs, some strength increase. Not much on the fatloss side. I saw greater results fatloss wise from 11-oxo. I ran it for about 8 weeks, 30mg for 2 weeks then 15mg afterwords.

I think it is too expensive for the benefits. Many mild PHs would give same results. Personally, I would not run it again.

I knew it!!!! yeah i just dont trust these "research companies"......god knows what they put in their products........

11-oxo was legit, just a lil pricey to run it 2-3 months, then 2-3 months PCT with inhibit e and a natty test booster........
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

IDK why everyone shops at the most expensive place for their sarms.....if you know where to go you will be able to get 30 days worth of S4 for 40-60 bux. 45-75 days worth of osta (duration depends on dosing) for 90-115 bux.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

i get it in pill form, ostarine has some tell tell signs though- and if i was taking a steroid- i would know- trust me

the only steroid that ever made me sweat like ostarine was trenbolone aceatate, and trust me when i took ostarine- it was NOTHING like tren ace

i think its excellent for fat loss
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

i get it in pill form, ostarine has some tell tell signs though- and if i was taking a steroid- i would know- trust me

the only steroid that ever made me sweat like ostarine was trenbolone aceatate, and trust me when i took ostarine- it was NOTHING like tren ace

can you PM for details bro...........im interested in the pill form.........might have to try it for the new year. I am very skeptical of research chems..........too shady IMO
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    IDK why everyone shops at the most expensive place for their sarms.....if you know where to go you will be able to get 30 days worth of S4 for 40-60 bux. 45-75 days worth of osta (duration depends on dosing) for 90-115 bux.
    PM??
    Getting back into the swing of things
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    PM??
    pm me bro..........i got u
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

there are always going to be shady companies out there man but just because there are some out there should not make you think they all are because they in fact are all not shady... ostarine comes with many benefits and is something that I would highly recommend... I have seen people that have gained up to 10 pounds of lbm on it... That's not to say everyone will, but I have seen this occur... It is important to make sure that you are eating enough while taking it and in fact sometimes even more than you did on cycle... Osta is going to help you to keep the gains that you have and in some cases, there has been noticeable strength increases... Osta can be suppressive when dosed too high but there is no need to go over 25 mg on dosing... From what I have seen, 25 mg the first two weeks and then 12.5 the next 4 weeks seems to be a good dosage... As gymrat pointed out, just because the price is high somewhere does not make the product any better... You need to research and find out what has worked for others... I gurantee you that dosed right and purchased from the right company, you will see great results... You don't need a pct either with this and don't need as much time off in between cycles... It really is beneficial and is something that I would definitely recommend... You should listen to RickRock as well because he has had some great gains with osta and he knows what he's talking about... If you need any advice or help let me know...

pm me bro..........i got u
  27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

i plan on trying ostarine stacked with some GHRP-6 or 2........not sure yet..........def interested in peps and the new things coming out
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

Pm?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Not to be a smart ass, but you know the answer, simply because they don't know where to buy from.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Not to be a smart ass, but you know the answer, simply because they don't know where to buy from.
    they are kids from bodybuilding.com and arent in the know............to answer ur q.........yes ur right, lol
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%

they are kids from bodybuilding.com and arent in the know............to answer ur q.........yes ur right, lol

Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.64%

they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

LOL..

BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

LOL..

BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

LOL..

lmao! its cool bro........

PM me and we can work something out.........i got connects all over
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.41%

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.
    make sure its legit and not some b vitmamins labeled as PCT products
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

I'm interested in the fat loss characteristics of SARMS. I have read that some guys think 11-oxo is better. What do you think?

Similar Forum Threads

1. What PHs are non-toxic?
    By Griz15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Winny or SD - Which is more toxic
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. epidrol , how toxic ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9