How toxic is ostarine?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    they are kids from bodybuilding.com and arent in the know............to answer ur q.........yes ur right, lol

Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

LOL..

BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

LOL..

BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

LOL..

lmao! its cool bro........

PM me and we can work something out.........i got connects all over
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.
    make sure its legit and not some b vitmamins labeled as PCT products

7. I'm interested in the fat loss characteristics of SARMS. I have read that some guys think 11-oxo is better. What do you think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What PHs are non-toxic?
    By Griz15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 05:06 PM
  2. Winny or SD - Which is more toxic
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. epidrol , how toxic ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics