How toxic is ostarine?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. there are always going to be shady companies out there man but just because there are some out there should not make you think they all are because they in fact are all not shady... ostarine comes with many benefits and is something that I would highly recommend... I have seen people that have gained up to 10 pounds of lbm on it... That's not to say everyone will, but I have seen this occur... It is important to make sure that you are eating enough while taking it and in fact sometimes even more than you did on cycle... Osta is going to help you to keep the gains that you have and in some cases, there has been noticeable strength increases... Osta can be suppressive when dosed too high but there is no need to go over 25 mg on dosing... From what I have seen, 25 mg the first two weeks and then 12.5 the next 4 weeks seems to be a good dosage... As gymrat pointed out, just because the price is high somewhere does not make the product any better... You need to research and find out what has worked for others... I gurantee you that dosed right and purchased from the right company, you will see great results... You don't need a pct either with this and don't need as much time off in between cycles... It really is beneficial and is something that I would definitely recommend... You should listen to RickRock as well because he has had some great gains with osta and he knows what he's talking about... If you need any advice or help let me know...


    Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    pm me bro..........i got u


  2. i plan on trying ostarine stacked with some GHRP-6 or 2........not sure yet..........def interested in peps and the new things coming out
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    i get it in pill form, ostarine has some tell tell signs though- and if i was taking a steroid- i would know- trust me

    the only steroid that ever made me sweat like ostarine was trenbolone aceatate, and trust me when i took ostarine- it was NOTHING like tren ace


    i think its excellent for fat loss
    Pm?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    IDK why everyone shops at the most expensive place for their sarms.....if you know where to go you will be able to get 30 days worth of S4 for 40-60 bux. 45-75 days worth of osta (duration depends on dosing) for 90-115 bux.
    Not to be a smart ass, but you know the answer, simply because they don't know where to buy from.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Not to be a smart ass, but you know the answer, simply because they don't know where to buy from.
    they are kids from bodybuilding.com and arent in the know............to answer ur q.........yes ur right, lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    they are kids from bodybuilding.com and arent in the know............to answer ur q.........yes ur right, lol

    Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Yup and that's where patient in education comes from. Dedicate and spend time on knowledge and one will pick it up..lol
    they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    they want everything spoon fed to them......kids playin on computers wishin they were someone
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

    LOL..

    BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

    LOL..

    BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    you mean Im not getting any more swole posting over 1000 times in 2 months??? DANG!

    LOL..

    BTW I have a pill sourced Osta as well... dunno how legit it is though considering the price... but I know the Exemestane I grabbed from them is on the up n up so heres hoping they didnt jack me on the Osta.
    lmao! its cool bro........

    PM me and we can work something out.........i got connects all over

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I think I know where you are talking about. They have 10mg and 20mg capsules? Anyhow I have bought some but am waiting to run it.
    make sure its legit and not some b vitmamins labeled as PCT products

  12. I'm interested in the fat loss characteristics of SARMS. I have read that some guys think 11-oxo is better. What do you think?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What PHs are non-toxic?
    By Griz15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 05:06 PM
  2. Winny or SD - Which is more toxic
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. epidrol , how toxic ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:42 AM
  4. Less toxic pct
    By dess in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in