Awards
I'm all ears. Somebody tell me something truthfull

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm all ears. Somebody tell me something truthfull
GHRP-6 will cause ghrelin to increase and signal hunger within 10 minutes. It will cause some water retention too....It is good for mass gaining.

If they quality is there -- they work.

-Matt

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
ghrelin increase... psh. i dont think it will do anything sustantial.

ghrelin is released also when leptin levels drop like when you diet. unless it releases an absurd amount i cant see it working very well.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking GHRP-6. Love the stuff. Makes you hungry as hell.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
peptides take a while to show effects, I hardly think someone is going to run peptide only and wait 6 months for effects to possibly show up.

However, the plain effect of inducing hunger can help you eat a lot more, and IGF causing blood sugar to drop due to cellular intake should help with protein synthesis by providing the cells with plenty of building blocks. Overall I think peptides can help, but I dont think anyone's done any controlled tests. just too many factors out there.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ghrp6 I love. Helps me eat tremendous amounts of food. Whole body is hard. Pumps are good also. The gains come for me because of all the eating. But you gotta be careful cause im gaining fat, and could get fat if I dont watch it. Perfect for bulking.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
peptides are great, ghrp6 with a grf will give you good gains and a huge appetite increase. you can see a little strength gain from it in a short while. Basically why i take it is because it enhances recovery a quite a bit and increases your healing during sleep.

It makes me really hungry.
It is fun taking the ghrp6 because of this, 15 minutes later you are starving like you havent ate for 2 days and you could take out a large pizza by yourself if you wanted to. this makes it great for bulking because its easier to consume more cals but if you are cutting or even at maintenece cals it will still slowly lean you out as it is acting on a lot of things, its jacking up endogenous HGH and IGF1 secretion by a large amount.

peptides are great, they work
theyre cheap, and easily attainable. for the most part all of the popular sellers online are pretty legit. not yet a scheduled substance (until some olympic runner or some baseball player gets caught using it....!!) its not illegal and
it is very low risk.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
peps work but they need time. And when they do work they dont provide rapid gains like test, eq, deca.....they are slow and steady

shaw720

shaw720

Awards
Thanks boys for the info. What about stacking with gear. And I would like to know what stack of peptides is best. I'm 230lbs so what dose is good

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ghrelin increase... psh. i dont think it will do anything sustantial.

ghrelin is released also when leptin levels drop like when you diet. unless it releases an absurd amount i cant see it working very well.
What are you talking about? I completely understand the role of ghrelin, leptin and insulin.....I also KNOW that ghrp-6 will SUBSTANTIALLY increase ghrelin.

Everyone who has used quality ghrp-6 on this thread can attest to the obscene hunger signaling.....

-Matt

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? I completely understand the role of ghrelin, leptin and insulin.....I also KNOW that ghrp-6 will SUBSTANTIALLY increase ghrelin.

Everyone who has used quality ghrp-6 on this thread can attest to the obscene hunger signaling.....

-Matt

wasnt stating you dont know the role of insulin leptin NPY etc.

all i was saying i dont know if it increases it enough. however with increased ghrelin you can also get substantial weight gain.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasnt stating you dont know the role of insulin leptin NPY etc.

all i was saying i dont know if it increases it enough. however with increased ghrelin you can also get substantial weight gain.
Right -- weight gain. That is personally how I see the GHRP_6 best be used for gaining body weight --- I wrote a small piece on it here --Ghrelin for the Hardgainer

These products do work --- I am certain BUT -- at the end of the day it is the source and quality.

-Matt

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Right -- weight gain. That is personally how I see the GHRP_6 best be used for gaining body weight --- I wrote a small piece on it here --Ghrelin for the Hardgainer

These products do work --- I am certain BUT -- at the end of the day it is the source and quality.

-Matt
i look at these GH peptides quite differently. i look at it as a means of fat loss.

ipamorelin seems to be the way to go i believe. but to be honest i havent looks too much into these sources, nor much more then the basic and building my knowledge based around what its supposed to do via proposed mechanism