IGF-1 and GH

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
This was posted on another site. Does anyone agree, disagree? Let me know what you think...

"3rd cycle: Sub-Q inj., with 2-3 IU's of jin per day, ran with 1-test cyp, Drytest, and winny and 10 units of slin when I had nothing to do after training.
Oh my Fucking God! The results of stacking it with GH are unfucking real! The pumps were so big that I would gain at least 2 inches on my arms during an arm workout and the spider veins were all fucking over and still are 4 weeks later. 2 of my friends compete (1 NPC, 1 NABBA) and I didn't get a chance to see them for about 3 weeks and when I took my shirt off they wanted me to get some immediately. Everyone, including my wife who sees me everyday was amazed. She wants me to keep cycling it, unreal! You must run it with GH to see the best results, and when I kicked in 10 units of slin it just blew my mind, but the mixture makes you very tired so eat well and stay awake!"

rocketman

Awards
what is drytest?
drytest is a test prod made red star of china ( rsoc ) aka big phil. it has a'dex in it. i t has approx .6mg of a'dex/ml w/ 200mg of test.

JohnnyB

Awards
I've run them together and did see any 2 inch pumps on my arms, but I didn't use slin either

JohnnyB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0