GHRP-2/CJC 1295 for competitive athlete
- 12-06-2011, 09:40 AM
GHRP-2/CJC 1295 for competitive athlete
Hello everyone. New member here, curious about the use of pep's. Currently a university wrestler that needs that edge after an easy HS career to make the transition. I was thinking of running a GHRP2/CJC stack, but had a few questions.
1) Will either of these give a positive on a drug test?
2) Do you bloat much on these? My goal was to bulk up to ~195lb from 175 by March, but I'm currently ~8% BF and would like to maintain that. Am I going to add weight, or also make decent strength gains?
3) Is this my best option to run? I can't really run a GHRP-6 because of the increased eating, etc.
4) I've never ran anything before, and to be honest my knowledge of the subject is fairly lacking other than posts I've read here and a few PM's on bb.com. What do you all need to start, (needles, etc.) Is there a "beginners guide" or anything?
5) Are there any negative side effects? I already have high test levels (bacne, chest acne, hair loss, higher than normal sex drive for a 21 year old), and would like to minimize the side's.
Obviously I won't start a cycle until I'm confident I know everything I need to, and these are a decent spot to start.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-06-2011, 09:53 AM
2) I dont really know how beneficial this will be to strength gains. Most people lean out with these peptides after use for several months. It also helps a lot with recovery. You may very well bloat, but it'll be water, and it'll drop if you stop usage. I think this may be due to giant cortisol spikes you get from taking these, so an option here is to take some cortisol control type supplement.
3) GHRP2 is so much better than GHRP6. There is even another that's better than GHRP2, starts with an I, but at the time of writing this (I'm in a hurry =p) I can't remember its name. I just know that it elicits the same effects but causes no cortisol rises.
4) No time to answer right now, hope someone else does.
5) cortisol spikes can be a big issue while on GH secretagogues. Also read up to see if prolactin can be an issue - I think it might be, but I can't recall (sorry, again I'm in a rush).
Hope this helps. It should be more than enough to get you started on some google searches to find the complete answers.
12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
ipamorelin is the one with a "I" thats hes talking about. No estrogen or prolactin effects at all. But some say GHRP 2 is stronger.
12-06-2011, 12:38 PM
12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Looks like I have even more to read up on before I give this a serious go. Is there any long term side effects of peptides compared to AAS's? Or are the effects quite negligible. I read through the post on this page about the user wanting to try GHRP-6 and got a good grasp on the current stuff going on with it, and the suggestions, but still curious.
Also, since it oxidizes fat cells, etc., I probably can't expect the most muscle growth and strength gains. But I could expect a pound for pound muscle enhancement in a way, correct? If anyone was to suggest a starting cycle to an elite athlete that has to cut weight, with drug tests in mind, what would the best route be?
12-06-2011, 06:46 PM
I dont think there is any drug testing for peptides. I am sure that there isnt HGH testing so you should be good.
If you dont really know about the effect GHRP 6 has on estrogen/prolactin you need to do more reading. Both get raised from GHRP6, dose dependent tho...
12-06-2011, 06:47 PM
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
12-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I read the link you provided above. Seems like a great drug, but I'm not 100% sure how this would be optimal for me, as GHRP-2 was injected into the fatty cells, and IGF-LR3 seems to be injected directly into the muscle itself. I'm not looking to rehab a certain injury or add muscle to one specific group, more an overall body gain. If I understood this correctly I would have to inject it into every muscle group I'd be hitting to make even body gains.
12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm about to start ghrp6, and from what I understand ghrp6 and 2 are about the same - 2 causes a slight spike in prolactin and cortisol but is stronger than 6 so they basically equals out. As for estrogen? I've read a lot about it and I've never heard anything about that.
Some say 2 makes you hungry right after the shot, and 6 makes you hungry all day, but with a clean diet they both give good clean gains. Don't expect anything crazy, but I think you'd be happy with either.
I haven't really heard any negatives, just a lot of health benefits. Everything I've heard is for best results dose at 100mcg x3/day with two hours before last meal(you need an empty stomach cause fat n carbs blunt gh release) and need to wait 30 min to eat. This is equivalent to 4.6-5.4iu of gh.
I'm still reading into cjc cause I'm getting a lot contradictory information about it. Why not run ghrp solo to see how you react to it.
And ya ghrp has a short half life, but I dunno bout 5-30, I think its 30-120?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sycklicle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 38Last Post: 03-27-2015, 11:32 PM
- By KBD in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:29 AM
- By darthvader01 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:58 PM
- By java568 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:51 AM
- By SoCo4Fun in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 55Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:18 AM