IGF for bulking?

MikeK

Awards
Im wondering how one would use IGF by itself for bulking? Well im wanting to cut down on bf of cource, but im wanting to add 10-15 pounds of muscle, should I even consider IGF and Insulin for this?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You wont put on 15lbs of muscle with IGF. Add a good diet, training and sleep. Plus some androgens, then its maybe possible in 4+ weeks. Actully you would probably be very pleased with the results.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea, not gonna happen. With a question like that, be very careful with insulin. IGF is not a bulker at all and insulin can be very dangerous if used wrong at all. :nono: If you want to bulk, spend your money elsewhere. Otherwise read more about IGF, it's an awesome product, but you should fully understand the science of it before acquiring.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
If you do it right, i think you will gain at least 10 lbs of solid tissue, I'm on week 4 and I have already gained 20 lbs. I don't care what everybody says, i'm not lying and yes it is 100 % lean tissue , my bodyfat is actually down, But i am also on insulin and Tren and I haven't taken anything at all in a year so, those could be some factors, but I think if you decide to get on it with some 'slin and some kind of fast acting androgen you'll see good results

MikeK

Awards
Im not new to insulin by any means, been using it on and off for 2 years. (in cycles of course) Im about to do a cycle of fina, so I may add it to that, with finas temp raising it should get the bf off pretty quickly.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've run IGF alone, and it's not possible to put on that kind of weight without adding androgens. My overall weight stayed about the same, but BF% went down about 3% over a month without changing diet & minimal cardio. You'll look better & will gain muscle, but the body comp changes is the major effect. If you want to bulk, add slin & run it on a cycle.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you do it right, i think you will gain at least 10 lbs of solid tissue
I gained 4lbs of lean muscle, are you implying that i didn't do everything right?

Now i completely believe that you did gain that weight, but to say anyone can if done right is completely insane.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I gained 4lbs of lean muscle, are you implying that i didn't do everything right?

Now i completely believe that you did gain that weight, but to say anyone can if done right is completely insane.
I fully agree, it just doesnt add that much weight alone. He said he was running tren with it, which explains the weight gain. IGF will definitely maximize a cycle.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it with some AAS and slin, but doubt that will happen any time soon, $$$. I'm planning an AAS cycle soon, but my spending limit is just about exceeded. I ran it alone, just to see what effects it had alone, with very nice comp changes and was already very lean.