Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle

Seahawk1122

Awards
I am going to run a cycle 800mg cyp and deca 600mg a week.
Should I run my igf-1 r3 at the beginning or end of the cycle?

Thanks
SeaHawk1122

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I like to run it the last week and into PCT so I can reverse my balls shrinkage and help keep gains. My next cycle I am going to use it during the first 4 weeks and the last week and 2 into PCT (10 week cycle)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with Grant on that.. especially if you are doing a short cycle

Seahawk1122

Awards
i am running it for 12 weeks should have mentioned it. I was thinking
that maybe I could run it (igf-1 r3) for the first four weeks and buy some more maybe just one bottle for the end.
Damn this is going to be expensive, but in two months I wont mind just buying one bottle. Or I could also run one of
my bottles the first four weeks and then the second bottle at the end. I just would really like to see the results
of adding new muscles cells and being on AS. I have seen great results on people running HGH and moderate dosages less then
what I plan to take.

SeaHawk1122

SeaHawk22 on other boards.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle consists of (at the moment)
Week 1
m1t
Weeks 1-10
1test-cyp
4ad- Cyp
Weeks 1-3
IGF-1

Weeks 10-PCT
IGF-1

Think it will cost me about 285 for the 4ad and 1 test and then about 400 for the IGF-1 And about 75 for the nolva and 50 for the 6oxo. I might homebrew the 4adcyp and 1 test cyp if it is easy and will save me alot of money.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
so is the jury out on when the best to to supp IGF-1 is during an AS cycle.

I have 2 bottles left in the fridge waiting for use so i thought about using them for the last 2 weeks and 2 weeks into PCT like this:
1-2 Prop 100mg EOD
1-12 Enanthate 500mg/w
1-12 EQ 500mg/w
10-14 Winstrol 50mg EOD (injectable)
12-16 IGF-1 LR3 50mcg's ED

any comments, criticism, or reccomendations are welcome.

thangs bros,
-RAGE vs ROIDS

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
igf is a perfect pct product, i doesnt do anything to hamper natural test production, and it will help solidify gains. im sayign this, but i havent used ifg1r3 yet, so take it with a grain of salt. :)

black06

Awards
igf is a perfect pct product, i doesnt do anything to hamper natural test production, and it will help solidify gains. im sayign this, but i havent used ifg1r3 yet, so take it with a grain of salt. :)
This is true, i've kept gains much better using IGF to come off.