Anavar - testpronate.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So u have Anavar and Test Propionate correct?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
age, height, weight, training experience, current lifts... ??

ac66

Awards
Yes that's correct. Just looking at the best way to cycle this.. Was thinking 1ml of test p every Mon,Wed,Fri whilst taking 50mg anavar a day?? Age 24, 6ft

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
We can't give you any advice w/o your stats... high bf people are much more prone to gyno than a lean people, if you go up in weight too much you risk tendons tearing, etc.

if you don't give stats, we'll assume you're 16, weigh 130, never been to the gym, and in this case, say hello to gyno, premanant shutdown possibilities, and turning into a woman.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah bro u gotta give us your stats, then we can work from there.

ac66

Awards
Good shout there guys just in need some good advice.. 24, 6ft, 205lb, 4 year training current lifts bench 130kg deadlift 140kg. As much advice as possible cheers guys.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Do you Squat?

I would focus on making sure your diet and training is 100% before messing about with steroids. Just a waste otherwise - I'm sure we don't need to tell you - they aren't a "magic pill".

At 6 foot 205lb I would say you got plenty of natural growth left in you - especially at 24y.o.

I mean, if you are set on taking the steroids - I'm sure the guys on here will give you some pointers - but I think you would be better spending your cash on food.............

My 2c :)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Good shout there guys just in need some good advice.. 24, 6ft, 205lb, 4 year training current lifts bench 130kg deadlift 140kg. As much advice as possible cheers guys.
Any prior experience with gear? you do know that you will have to pin EOD, and what do you have planned for PCT? what AI are you going to use? what SERM? etc...

IMO, you may or may not have much natural growth left, depending on your genetics and whatnot. but I'm sure you can still improve your strength for sure. I'm 5'10" 170lbs ~14%, and my 5RM for squats to parallel and DL are 143kg and 165kg. granted my bench is only 93 though, but that's nothing 10lbs of muscle in the right places won't fix.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I agree with gaijininjapan. Train hard bro and make sure your diet is on point. U can try gear later later until you've pretty exhausted those avenues. If your bent on cycling though please do your research so u know what your getting yourself into and make sure your pct is adequate.