HGH and Dosages.....????

BK1

Awards
Ok I thought i understood the dosages and there effects but apparently im not thinking that I am :( I thought 6iu a day and under helped with fat lose and higher was more anabolic. And then my next question is it better to split doses over straight shots? I am up to 6iu a day 2 months into it and doing one shot a day when I wake up 6x a week. Any insight would be welcomed ;)
Thanks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
6iu's a day for fat loss??!! Damn, I hope thatss not correct because than I'd never be able to afford a 6month hgh run. I thought like 2iu/day was for fat loss and 6-10iu/day only taken for a few weeks for muscle building effect.

am i wrong? or dose it just matter on how good ur hgh is?

BK1

Awards
I dont know that's why I'm asking but getting no responses

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is so many different opinions about dosing etc... 2iu for fat loss....6iu + for muscle hypertrophy....

Then you hear insane dosages of 15-36iu from pros......

If someone of course had a prescription, 4iu seems to be the best place to start..... of course if your G is under dosed and is 4iu per vial opposed to 10iu....

Its all a gambling game when dealing with this stuff....you really never are `100% sure

anaboller

Awards
There is so many different opinions about dosing etc... 2iu for fat loss....6iu + for muscle hypertrophy....

Then you hear insane dosages of 15-36iu from pros......

If someone of course had a prescription, 4iu seems to be the best place to start..... of course if your G is under dosed and is 4iu per vial opposed to 10iu....

Its all a gambling game when dealing with this stuff....you really never are `100% sure
Matt: based on your experience, how long do people run HGH cycles for and what is the risk of natural HGH suppression? Have you heard of any PCT required and/or any guidelines for how long to run cycles?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Find your own "sweet spot" and work your way up from 2iu's a day, 5 days on 2 days off. 6iu's sounds alot, you should get good fat loss effect from 3-4iu's.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt: based on your experience, how long do people run HGH cycles for and what is the risk of natural HGH suppression? Have you heard of any PCT required and/or any guidelines for how long to run cycles?
People typically run G for as long as they can afford in all honesty. As far as suppression is concerned, that is where peptides like grf-129 + ghrps come into play to pulse endogenous production.

I also feel that suppression of GH (as in using for prolong periods of time) when coming off -- wont be like that of coming off an AAS cycle and losing tons of muscle, losing sex drive, losing motivation etc,.,...

It just wont be as profound.

I think switching between gh and peptides is a good route to take and if you come off gh completely, I doubt you will suffer severe "noticeable" shutdown.....

anaboller

Awards
People typically run G for as long as they can afford in all honesty. As far as suppression is concerned, that is where peptides like grf-129 + ghrps come into play to pulse endogenous production.

I also feel that suppression of GH (as in using for prolong periods of time) when coming off -- wont be like that of coming off an AAS cycle and losing tons of muscle, losing sex drive, losing motivation etc,.,...

It just wont be as profound.

I think switching between gh and peptides is a good route to take and if you come off gh completely, I doubt you will suffer severe "noticeable" shutdown.....

MattPorter: when you say "as long as they can afford" is it normal to run it on the order of months or years? I am almost a year in and wondering if I should stop for a while, or switch to ghrp/ghrh/cjc etc.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MattPorter: when you say "as long as they can afford" is it normal to run it on the order of months or years? I am almost a year in and wondering if I should stop for a while, or switch to ghrp/ghrh/cjc etc.
My best advice would be to simply switch up the dosing protocol every 2-3-4- months...ED once a day, ED twice ED, Every Other Day, 3 x's a week etc....

I believe their can be some risk of down regulating Gh receptors. Switching dosing scheme could mitigate this...

DavePeterson

Awards
Are you sure your Converting mass to International Units correctly!?

Are you sure your Converting mass to International Units correctly!?

Compounds have definitive and consistent mass BUT not all Pharmaceutical Comp. conversion ratios are the same.

From my brief time as a member of AM ( I have also read as a non member for years during research) I have seen posts and replies that have prompted me to wonder just how many members are converting to IU's correctly.

What good is advice, on a scientific level, if the numbers are off?

-DP