Where to start with all of this?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If one wanted to start with peptide experimentation, where should one start?
I've been reading a lot about IGF-LR3 and MGF. I'm extremely interested in the neuro benefits of this stuff, moreso than the anabolic aid it could provide. I'm assuming that lower doses would be sufficient for the neuro effects as well.

as far as dosing, would bilateral pins immediately after training, 20mcg each pin into specific sites, be conservative enough to avoid possible adverse sides? Only pinning on training days, total 40mcg about 3-4 times per week, rotating sites max 1/wk.
For example, M-bilateral bicep pin, T-bilateral delts, Th-bilateral lats, F-bilateral quads.

As for Peg-MGF, I've read that once per week is sufficient... there's less info on this, so I'm not sure.

As for usage with an AAS cycle, according to the effects, seems like starting w/ the peptides would be a good idea, priming the cells for growth when the test hits. so 2wks before cycle start, lasting 4 wks. Then usage during PCT for 4 wks as well?

assuming 3 training days for the 2 weeks, then moving to 4/wk after starting AAS, first 4wk is 14 pinned days, last 4wks is 16 pinned days, 30 pins, 1200mcg needed.

Thoughts?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Stable mass retention after cycle, lower bf.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Skip the anabolic/ androgenic chemicals and try the Mgf.
I've added a pound a day of lean mass a few times with MGF.
I always ceased after 14 days (1mg first two days and last two days, 2mg everyday in between.)
I'd think 7-10 pounds up would be average after coming off.
(Assuming you are eating and lifting well)
One bottle per day? I've only read about 200mcg per pin, pinnd twice a week.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I meant the mgf. Not the igf. Isn't mgf dosage usually 200mcg twice a week?