Peptides for weight loss

B

bmichael123

Awards
After reading all the great things about HGH I decided to try it. After seeing the price, I decided to go the peptide route. The most important goal was fat loss (my diet WAS good and I do cardio-just wanted that little extra to make my 4 pack into a 6 or 8). Anyway, I got CJC-1295 and ghrp-6. I just started about 5 days ago. I thought results might start after 4 or 5 weeks. I'm taking 100 cjc and 200 ghrp three times a day. The major issue is that I am craving sugar like crazy. I NEVER eat desserts, candy bars, etc (not even on my birthday). Before now I would just eat an apple or something if I needed sugar. Now, I have raided my house for everything. I typically have great self control, but there is no way I can control this.

1) There are very few articles I have found that describe sugar cravings from ghrp-although eating more (overall) is well documented. I would like confirmation that I'm not crazy.

2). I know CJC is not great without ghrp....but wouldn't it be better to take cjc than nothing at all (assuming I stop ghrp)

3) What about just taking regular hgh-I have read its not as targeted and tends to take much longer to see effects (ie. much more $ before anything happens). Is it even worth it for fat loss?

4) Any serious ideas on other options? I think I'll try sugar water for my next craving. I tried OJ last night and after 10 minutes it was as if I had nothing at all.

Also, blood tests five weeks a ago were fine. But I might be a diebetic by the next one in December. I also gained 6 pounds-some water, some muscle, but mostly fat.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Should have went with HGH. After it's all said an done it breaks out about the same IMO. Yeah GH is a little more expensive but you'd have better results.

GHRP-6 is known for causing an extreme increase in appetite. GHRP-2 would have been the better choice.

J

Jahcuree

Should have went with HGH. After it's all said an done it breaks out about the same IMO. Yeah GH is a little more expensive but you'd have better results.

GHRP-6 is known for causing an extreme increase in appetite. GHRP-2 would have been the better choice.
or even ipam

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are wasting your time trying to cause fatloss with peptides other than gh. It just wont work. Theres a reason why gh is expensive, because its one of the few things that actually works. Search around, you should be able to find growth at an affordable price. IMO though, 2.5iu twice a day will be needed.

956Vette

Awards
After reading all the great things about HGH I decided to try it. After seeing the price, I decided to go the peptide route. The most important goal was fat loss (my diet WAS good and I do cardio-just wanted that little extra to make my 4 pack into a 6 or 8). Anyway, I got CJC-1295 and ghrp-6. I just started about 5 days ago. I thought results might start after 4 or 5 weeks. I'm taking 100 cjc and 200 ghrp three times a day. The major issue is that I am craving sugar like crazy. I NEVER eat desserts, candy bars, etc (not even on my birthday). Before now I would just eat an apple or something if I needed sugar. Now, I have raided my house for everything. I typically have great self control, but there is no way I can control this.

1) There are very few articles I have found that describe sugar cravings from ghrp-although eating more (overall) is well documented. I would like confirmation that I'm not crazy.

2). I know CJC is not great without ghrp....but wouldn't it be better to take cjc than nothing at all (assuming I stop ghrp)

3) What about just taking regular hgh-I have read its not as targeted and tends to take much longer to see effects (ie. much more $ before anything happens). Is it even worth it for fat loss?

4) Any serious ideas on other options? I think I'll try sugar water for my next craving. I tried OJ last night and after 10 minutes it was as if I had nothing at all.

Also, blood tests five weeks a ago were fine. But I might be a diebetic by the next one in December. I also gained 6 pounds-some water, some muscle, but mostly fat.
Initiating both HGH and peptides (such as CJC-1295) require certain diligence. You're dosing too much of the wrong stuff imho. Definitely added water weight, ravenous hunger from GHRP overdosing. Lower your dose by at least 50%

CJC alone is as good as nothing (assuming you quit ghrp admins)

Real HGH is great for mid-long term fat loss/body recomposition (just as proper peptide usage)

R

Rockme_2011

Awards
(CJC-1295 <NO DAC & GHRP-6) Peptides

I'm interested in cycling (CJC-1295 <NO DAC & GHRP-6) together to help reduce body fat % as well as gaining muscle strength and help in strengthening my tendons. I hear (GHRP-2) is better because it doesn’t increase your appetite as (GHRP-6) can; and frankly the last thing I need to do at this point is to start loading up on calories! I’m just not sure if (GHRP-2) has the same strengthening properties. Is this the best peptide combination or would anyone suggest something different. I would like to cycle for 3 months. I have a quite a bit of body fat in my abdominal area, but it appears to be due to (Diastasis Recti). I have lifted for many years and I’m 53 years old. I presently bench approx. 330 lbs. clean, and do reps with 225lbs and cardio treadmill 3x a week. I have never tried peptides; however it appears to be the upcoming alternative to pricey HGH. I hope this makes sense. I would appreciate anyone’s input. Thanks.

J

Jahcuree

I'm interested in cycling (CJC-1295 <NO DAC & GHRP-6) together to help reduce body fat % as well as gaining muscle strength and help in strengthening my tendons. I hear (GHRP-2) is better because it doesn’t increase your appetite as (GHRP-6) can; and frankly the last thing I need to do at this point is to start loading up on calories! I’m just not sure if (GHRP-2) has the same strengthening properties. Is this the best peptide combination or would anyone suggest something different. I would like to cycle for 3 months. I have a quite a bit of body fat in my abdominal area, but it appears to be due to (Diastasis Recti). I have lifted for many years and I’m 53 years old. I presently bench approx. 330 lbs. clean, and do reps with 225lbs and cardio treadmill 3x a week. I have never tried peptides; however it appears to be the upcoming alternative to pricey HGH. I hope this makes sense. I would appreciate anyone’s input. Thanks.
If you want no appetite increase (which sounds like you do) use ipamorelin instead of GHRP. Ipam also has less effect on prolactin and cortisol