Muscle Research

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
How many people can give me some information as far as the reliability, time of shipping, exc with the IGF from this company? I was thinking about getting 2mg's, but wanted to know some info about this company...
Thanks for your help.
BC

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a business to become a sponsor here they must have reliable services. Turnaround time is fast, packaging is excellent (shipped in foam box w/ cold packs) and the product is legit.

Just do a search in this forum and you will see.

Seahawk1122

Awards
How many people can give me some information as far as the reliability, time of shipping, exc with the IGF from this company? I was thinking about getting 2mg's, but wanted to know some info about this company...
Thanks for your help.
BC
I just ordered from them for the first time, and I must say A++ they sent the product over night and it arrived nice and cold.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Look man, give them your business, I got 3 vials from them and two weeks into my cycle i have gained 18 lbs. no kidding, of course i'm using fina and 'slin but i've done the same stack before without igf-1 and I didn't gain half that much in 6 weeks, I think you should go ahead and support them , they are legit

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
They are a very good company to work with. I myself got a couple vials from them and will be starting up here soon.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered 3 vials from them and never had any problems.. good bunch of guys

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look man, give them your business, I got 3 vials from them and two weeks into my cycle i have gained 18 lbs. no kidding, of course i'm using fina and 'slin but i've done the same stack before without igf-1 and I didn't gain half that much in 6 weeks, I think you should go ahead and support them , they are legit
Damn 18 lbs in 2 weeks... that is insane. If I wasn't so scared of the possible tumor (and other unknown) side effects of igf-1, I would really consider it.