Muscle Research

1. Muscle Research

How many people can give me some information as far as the reliability, time of shipping, exc with the IGF from this company? I was thinking about getting 2mg's, but wanted to know some info about this company...
    Thanks for your help.
    BC

2. For a business to become a sponsor here they must have reliable services. Turnaround time is fast, packaging is excellent (shipped in foam box w/ cold packs) and the product is legit.

Just do a search in this forum and you will see.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    How many people can give me some information as far as the reliability, time of shipping, exc with the IGF from this company? I was thinking about getting 2mg's, but wanted to know some info about this company...
    Thanks for your help.
    BC
    I just ordered from them for the first time, and I must say A++ they sent the product over night and it arrived nice and cold.

4. Look man, give them your business, I got 3 vials from them and two weeks into my cycle i have gained 18 lbs. no kidding, of course i'm using fina and 'slin but i've done the same stack before without igf-1 and I didn't gain half that much in 6 weeks, I think you should go ahead and support them , they are legit

5. [QUOTE=SyntholMan]Look man, give them your business, I got 3 vials from them and two weeks into my cycle i have gained 18 lbs.

Damn
    •   

6. They are a very good company to work with. I myself got a couple vials from them and will be starting up here soon.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. I have ordered 3 vials from them and never had any problems.. good bunch of guys

8. Quote Originally Posted by SyntholMan
    Look man, give them your business, I got 3 vials from them and two weeks into my cycle i have gained 18 lbs. no kidding, of course i'm using fina and 'slin but i've done the same stack before without igf-1 and I didn't gain half that much in 6 weeks, I think you should go ahead and support them , they are legit
    Damn 18 lbs in 2 weeks... that is insane. If I wasn't so scared of the possible tumor (and other unknown) side effects of igf-1, I would really consider it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Research igf lr3?
    By bighawk in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 04:07 AM
  2. IGF-1LR3 & Muscle-Research
    By COBRA06 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:09 PM
  3. Muscle research
    By Ifrit in forum IGF-1/GH