T-4

superman5039

Awards
I'm new to HGH use. I just received 20 weeks of pharm grade HGH thru my doctor. I'm going to run it @ 2 iu daily per my doctor. I've been reading that I should include T-4 to a cycle because without T-4 I'm only getting half of the hgh as when T-4 converts to T-3 my thyroid shuts down or decreases my gh secretion. I've researched T-4 and I can only find a 60 ml 400 mcg bottle. Is T-4 only an oral? Is is safe to assume, 1 ml is 400 mcg so a 60 ml bottle is 2400 mcgs? 1 cc would be 400 mcg? I want to do 100 mcg daily alongwith the hgh. I'm also looking at peptides. GHRP-2 and CJC1295 without dac. I've read with dac it causes a HGH bleed. With the peptides, 100 mcgs each, once daily will give me 2 iu of hgh for 3 hours. To save money on the pharm hgh and to strectch it out beyond the 20 weeks, as my insurance doesn't cover the hgh I'm thinking of running, 1 iu synthetic daily and 200 mcgs peptides daily which will give me 3 iu daily. Does this make sense? If I don't run the T-4 and bump up the peptides 100 mcgs each or twice a day then I will only absorb 1 iu synthetic from a 2 iu injection and 4 iu from the peptides giving me 5 iu total? Any help would be appreciated.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm new to HGH use. I just received 20 weeks of pharm grade HGH thru my doctor. I'm going to run it @ 2 iu daily per my doctor. I've been reading that I should include T-4 to a cycle because without T-4 I'm only getting half of the hgh as when T-4 converts to T-3 my thyroid shuts down or decreases my gh secretion. I've researched T-4 and I can only find a 60 ml 400 mcg bottle. Is T-4 only an oral? Is is safe to assume, 1 ml is 400 mcg so a 60 ml bottle is 2400 mcgs? 1 cc would be 400 mcg? I want to do 100 mcg daily alongwith the hgh. I'm also looking at peptides. GHRP-2 and CJC1295 without dac. I've read with dac it causes a HGH bleed. With the peptides, 100 mcgs each, once daily will give me 2 iu of hgh for 3 hours. To save money on the pharm hgh and to strectch it out beyond the 20 weeks, as my insurance doesn't cover the hgh I'm thinking of running, 1 iu synthetic daily and 200 mcgs peptides daily which will give me 3 iu daily. Does this make sense? If I don't run the T-4 and bump up the peptides 100 mcgs each or twice a day then I will only absorb 1 iu synthetic from a 2 iu injection and 4 iu from the peptides giving me 5 iu total? Any help would be appreciated.
Through your doctor? Why?