IGF-1 Vial problem

D

dirlewanger

Awards
I purchased some IGF from a reliable source a while ago and although it was only 1ml i bought, it came in a 10ml vial. I measured at first and there was definately 1ml in the vial. It has been working well since i started but now after a week and a half of using 40mcg/day, there appears to be only a few more days worth of product available in the vial. Alot of it seems to be almost permanently coating the inner walls of the vial along with the space between the stopper and the vial. Any suggestions on how to get out the full amount. I do not want to have to flush with BW or anything like that if i can help it. Also does the MR IGF come in 1ml vials and if so how hard are vials like that to find? Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What volume on what kind of pin are you using to get 40mcg per day?

ManBeast

I

Ifrit

Awards
I also used 40mcgs a day and it only lasted 15 days. I checked with friends at the gym on the dose I checked on boards a million times and I still used the right amount and ran out ahead of time. I took the top off the vial to get every drop I could. I was wondering if any one else got it underdosed.

I

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 1mg/ml, in a U100 pin, 1 tick = 20mcg. Maybe you guys used 4 ticks instead of 2?

G

GH_MAN

Awards
I also used 40mcgs a day and it only lasted 15 days. I checked with friends at the gym on the dose I checked on boards a million times and I still used the right amount and ran out ahead of time. I took the top off the vial to get every drop I could. I was wondering if any one else got it underdosed.
The only way you could run out before you should have is to not have had 1ml to start with or to not measure your dose correctly every day.

1cc should contain 1000mcg of igf1, which in turn breaks down into 10mcg per 1/100th of a cc, or 20mcg per tick on a 1cc slin pin. 40mcg a day will last you 25 days. this is equal to 1/25th of a cc per day or 2 ticks on a 1cc slin pin. (4 ticks on a .5cc slin pin)

even if you got underdosed igf1 you would not know it, you would still assume that 1cc contains 1000mcg even if it only contained 500mcg. but you would still measure it out the same, 1/25th of a cc per day for 25 days.

so like i said the only way 1cc wouldnt last you the full 25days is either you never had a full cc to start with or you measured wrong.

gh

D

dirlewanger

Awards
I am using 50 iu syringes and at the beginning i drew everything out of the vial to make sure that there was 1ml. There was 1ml in there at the time. What is becoming a problem is that with such a small amount in such a large vial, the small amounts of product manage to coat the large surface area of the vial so that i cannot really draw from it. Maybe if i let it get to room temperature before drawing it might help since the cold might make the BA in the IGF slightly more viscous.
The only way you could run out before you should have is to not have had 1ml to start with or to not measure your dose correctly every day.

1cc should contain 1000mcg of igf1, which in turn breaks down into 10mcg per 1/100th of a cc, or 20mcg per tick on a 1cc slin pin. 40mcg a day will last you 25 days. this is equal to 1/25th of a cc per day or 2 ticks on a 1cc slin pin. (4 ticks on a .5cc slin pin)

even if you got underdosed igf1 you would not know it, you would still assume that 1cc contains 1000mcg even if it only contained 500mcg. but you would still measure it out the same, 1/25th of a cc per day for 25 days.

so like i said the only way 1cc wouldnt last you the full 25days is either you never had a full cc to start with or you measured wrong.

gh