Cheap insilin?! where?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Here's a few good threads I dug up...mainly because i'm interested in slin use now that I know I can get it OTC

Post workout insulin (humalog) questions

Insulin Information Here!

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    It can be FAR safer than stringent diuretic practices that high level competitors adhere days before stage time. Insulin IMO is to be used when you have stressed ALL facets of hormones, nutrition and training....peptides might be your next step, but you should be "die hard" at that point and not be an irresponsible meathead whom recreationally parties and relies on chemicals to the utmost. Like I said, using SLIN requires people who basically dedicate their entire DAY to nutrition while the blood is coarsing with exo insulin.
    Awsome. And agreed. I knowim not ready for it still havent got my diet down to perfection.... Cant wait though cause the world will be turning there heads! :P
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    Here's a few good threads I dug up...mainly because i'm interested in slin use now that I know I can get it OTC

Post workout insulin (humalog) questions

Insulin Information Here!
    Yeah a few other things, seven grams of carbs per iu of insulin. Dosages should be split up multiple times through the day most important times to take is morning and post. Sub q or im it doesnt matter. If for enjories. Shoot as close to that part that is enjured. If shooting before working out shoot in muscle that is being worked. Always use insulin needles. 100 iu or anything lesser is reccomended for syringes.

4. Always start lowest dose recommended then dscide where to go. Insulin is only as affective as your diet jist like any other hormone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I have NEVER seen humaLOG w/o script....ONLY humalinR.......Most people get LOG version from Canada.

To OP ---SLin usage has to be perfect and you entire life must revolve around eating essentially...
    Humalin R is what you can get OTC
    None others. And it's pretty cheap.

Not for me personally, definitely competitors only IMO. And advanced one at that.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hgh_Peptides View Post
    Why bother? with all the great peptides out there??
    Thats like using plain test.
    Have you tried cjc?
    Lr3?
    This seem like a silly discussion.

Thats really comparing apples to oranges. Not the same stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Around 25-27.00 at pharmacy for humalin r which is active 4 hours but takes 60-90 min to peak n peaks for 30 to 45 min. The peak is most important to hit. Easiest is humalog. Instant active peak in 15 20 min. Active 2 hours. Can use post workout n nail it Easiest to time rt

8. It's 24.99 at wal mart pharmacy. Walgreens will xerox ur id n cvs uses its own discretion. I get turned down every now m then bc of size but my wife never does.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Need some cheap DAA?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
  3. Yea im cheap!and new!
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH