GH causing FAT LOSS? Makes NO sense to me....

  1. GH causing FAT LOSS? Makes NO sense to me....


    OK, let me make this simple, from my understanding!

    GH makes you Insulin resistant, Insulin is a FAT STORING HORMONE. So, GH would make you body produce MORE Insulin to compensate for the resistance caused be GH. How the hell would that help with fat loss?

    Am I missing something here?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cantell View Post
    OK, let me make this simple, from my understanding!

    GH makes you Insulin resistant, Insulin is a FAT STORING HORMONE. So, GH would make you body produce MORE Insulin to compensate for the resistance caused be GH. How the hell would that help with fat loss?

    Am I missing something here?
    not it dosent make you putoutmore insulin just becasue your risestant to it. eg; diabeties

    you need ot soALOTof researchon HGH because your missing ALOT, you shouldent have ot ak this. sorry i cant give you a simpler answer.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    not it dosent make you putoutmore insulin just becasue your risestant to it. eg; diabeties

    you need ot soALOTof researchon HGH because your missing ALOT, you shouldent have ot ak this. sorry i cant give you a simpler answer.
    There you go, the clearest answer you will ever get lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    There you go, the clearest answer you will ever get lol.
    Good lord, I sure hope not!

  5. You must remember too that GH is converted in the liver to IGF-1, which is where A LOT of the fatloss and muscle gains come from.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. rHGH will cause SOME insulin resistance at a certain duration of usage and at a high enough dose. GH will cause insulin resistance in fat cells, meaning less insulin mediated glucose uptake into adipose cells. Essentially storing more glucose into muscle cells and using body fat for priority energy substrate. I have witnessed people eat utter garbage, while on 8+iu of gh a day and stay lean......very "unfair" to the non gh users who adhere to very strict nutrition to achieve the same conditioning.
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just picked up great book on HIT, makes a ton of sense!!
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 03:40 PM
  2. prime causing loss of erection
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Nothing about HcG Makes Any Sense to Me
    By Sub7 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:30 PM
  4. Ok, see if this makes sense.
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 08:11 PM
  5. Makes Sense but Dang.....
    By wildman536 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2003, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in