GH causing FAT LOSS? Makes NO sense to me....

C

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
OK, let me make this simple, from my understanding!

GH makes you Insulin resistant, Insulin is a FAT STORING HORMONE. So, GH would make you body produce MORE Insulin to compensate for the resistance caused be GH. How the hell would that help with fat loss?

Am I missing something here?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
OK, let me make this simple, from my understanding!

GH makes you Insulin resistant, Insulin is a FAT STORING HORMONE. So, GH would make you body produce MORE Insulin to compensate for the resistance caused be GH. How the hell would that help with fat loss?

Am I missing something here?
not it dosent make you putoutmore insulin just becasue your risestant to it. eg; diabeties

you need ot soALOTof researchon HGH because your missing ALOT, you shouldent have ot ak this. sorry i cant give you a simpler answer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not it dosent make you putoutmore insulin just becasue your risestant to it. eg; diabeties

you need ot soALOTof researchon HGH because your missing ALOT, you shouldent have ot ak this. sorry i cant give you a simpler answer.
There you go, the clearest answer you will ever get lol. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must remember too that GH is converted in the liver to IGF-1, which is where A LOT of the fatloss and muscle gains come from.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rHGH will cause SOME insulin resistance at a certain duration of usage and at a high enough dose. GH will cause insulin resistance in fat cells, meaning less insulin mediated glucose uptake into adipose cells. Essentially storing more glucose into muscle cells and using body fat for priority energy substrate. I have witnessed people eat utter garbage, while on 8+iu of gh a day and stay lean......very "unfair" to the non gh users who adhere to very strict nutrition to achieve the same conditioning.