where d I pin so my dr doesnt see needle marks when I get a job physical?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running ghrp-2. I whant to pin my stimach, but Im afraid that Ill take off my shirt and my Dr will see needle marks. I could do my ass, but arnt you supposed to do stomach?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The reason I posted this is because this isnt a normal doctor who I would whant to tell everything. Im trying to get the job here.

Jahcuree

Fat tissue is fat tissue, if your that worried just pin your ass?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you wont have marks there unless your using 2-4x daily. Are you planning on visiting the doc while on the peptides??

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
you wont have marks there unless your using 2-4x daily. Are you planning on visiting the doc while on the peptides??
Well, the answer is complicated. Supposedly the job starts in January(the start date has been bumped around), but I got my "your going to have to take a physical and drug test at some point" letter during the summer. Basicaly the company is starting a new division, but some of the details arnt very offical yet. However, I have an inside source who says the pysical is barely a physical, and they pretty much wanna make sure I dont have an infectious plague disease. I basically plan on doing this for a little over a month while also eating carbs from only green vegatables. Im really not even looking to look better so much as do a little connective tissue healing. But to anser your question I dot really know. I would think they would think they would wanna get the dirty work done before the Christmass season but i dont know.

I do wanna get a real physical after being off for a few months.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stopping a peptide cycle isnt the end of the world like it is when on AAS. You could stop and pick it back up 5-6 days later without effecting end results too much. So if you are using pep's and find out you have a wk or 10 days til your appt just stop using the pep's til your done with the doc.

The marks from a slin pin wont be the same as say a 23g 1.5 inch pin. yes you will have lots more of them with a slin pin due to injecting 1-4x ED but the marks wont take that long to go away....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Stopping a peptide cycle isnt the end of the world like it is when on AAS. You could stop and pick it back up 5-6 days later without effecting end results too much. So if you are using pep's and find out you have a wk or 10 days til your appt just stop using the pep's til your done with the doc.

The marks from a slin pin wont be the same as say a 23g 1.5 inch pin. yes you will have lots more of them with a slin pin due to injecting 1-4x ED but the marks wont take that long to go away....
thanks. Ya I just took advice from a juicer and got some juice needles. I dont whant to use those. Dose anyone have any idea of a place wher I can turn in some needles and get money back? where is the best plce to get insulin needles? I dont wanna go online right now so astore would be nice.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, nobody refunds sales on sterile products, so you're left with saving the pins for later, so just turning them into you local sharp collection site. it's highly illegal to throw them in the garbage. Just put them in a sharps container and say you're turning it in for a friend, they don't ask questions. especially if they're new unopened pins.

As for slin needles, a bunch of online places carry them, and any pharmacy will have them. Not sure what their policy will be for purchase though, but I know they're not controlled since there's a TON of diabetics out there that need them all the time.