How to measure IGF-1 in a 1cc syringe?
- 08-23-2004, 01:45 AM
- 08-23-2004, 01:59 AM
1 tick is 20 mcg, and 2 ticks is 40mcg on a 1cc syringe. If you look at it, theres 5 tick marks up until the 10iu point, meaning each tick is 2 iu.
As for your plunger question.....the answer is yes, but if you have to ask that u may want to ask yourself if you're ready for this.
08-23-2004, 02:07 AM
I was just making sure, because my plunger is so small it fits in between each mark with space on either side of it. I have never injected anything before. Next time I think I will get 1 half cc syringes.
08-23-2004, 02:40 AM
damn I drew the BW to fast on my first try and the plunger shot back into the vial, my syringe was full of igf (20mcgs) which are now floating around in my BW. I then tried again and was succesfull. Also I tap and tap and tap, but there always seems to be a few very very small air bubbles in the syringe are these ok?
08-23-2004, 02:49 AM
08-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Jeezus... doesn't anybody ever use the search button??? This topic's been ask like a million times already.
Jon, you're one patient mofo...
08-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Yeah he is. I've read a couple were guys were using huge amounts of igf b/c they didn't know how to read the slin pin. I hope nobody makes the same mistake w/slin. We could use a sticky on this topic.Originally Posted by sikdogg
08-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Yea, this one guy was using 30 IU's instead of 3 because he thought "3" on the syringe meant 3 IU's.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM
- By N4cer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 17Last Post: 04-23-2011, 03:34 AM
- By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2009, 06:02 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2004, 09:08 AM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2003, 07:55 AM