New guy

Ifrit

Awards
Ifrit here from EA and Steroidology. I bought MR's IGF-1 and thought I would post my results here as well, I have mainly been a lurker here,lol. I have been taking 40mcgs a day for 12 days now and have lost three pounds on a 4,000 calorie a day bulking diet I currently am 183 and 24 years old. My biceps have gone up nearly half an inch (although) this could be localized injection swelling so I'm not jumping the gun. I have eaten Mcdonalds a good 7 out of the twelve days of IGF-1 (not a healthy thing to do obviously all the time) but I have a very fats metabolism so I figured if I can eat crap and tons of it and still lose weight then the IGF-1 must be legit. I am hoping to feel an arthritic feeling in my hands, hunger, or at least pumps to make me just "feel" as though it is doing something but so far I am happy as long as the bicep measurements isn't just swelling. My arms have never been 16 1/2 at 183 pounds, I am usually 195 by the time they get to 16 1/2. I'll keep you posted.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have eaten Mcdonalds a good 7 out of the twelve days of IGF-1 (not a healthy thing to do obviously all the time) but I have a very fats metabolism so I figured if I can eat crap and tons of it and still lose weight.
you lucky SOB. :D

I eat bad one day, and spend the next 2 days just trying to get back to where i was.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm the same as you JB, oh well.:frustrate

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Ifrit here from EA and Steroidology. I bought MR's IGF-1 and thought I would post my results here as well, I have mainly been a lurker here,lol. I have been taking 40mcgs a day for 12 days now and have lost three pounds on a 4,000 calorie a day bulking diet I currently am 183 and 24 years old. My biceps have gone up nearly half an inch (although) this could be localized injection swelling so I'm not jumping the gun. I have eaten Mcdonalds a good 7 out of the twelve days of IGF-1 (not a healthy thing to do obviously all the time) but I have a very fats metabolism so I figured if I can eat crap and tons of it and still lose weight then the IGF-1 must be legit. I am hoping to feel an arthritic feeling in my hands, hunger, or at least pumps to make me just "feel" as though it is doing something but so far I am happy as long as the bicep measurements isn't just swelling. My arms have never been 16 1/2 at 183 pounds, I am usually 195 by the time they get to 16 1/2. I'll keep you posted.
McDonalds= The best way to prove a product is legit? NO.

McDonalds= the best way to get sub par results? Yes

Ifrit

Awards
Well, when your metabolism is as fast as mine is and you don't gain weight on 4,000 a day yes Mcdonalds is a good way to see if IGF-1 is working. I did it for a few days and I'm now back to a clean diet. In actuality my saturated fat grams at the end of the day even eating Mcdonalds ended up being 25-30 grams a day which is the recommended value just for 2,500 calories and being that I have a fast metabolism I take in around 100 grams of fat a day to slow digestion at certain times of the day like while I am at work and can't eat every 2 hours like I need. I eat almonds,sunflower seeds,extra virgin olive oil,pistachios for monounsaturated fats. 2 weeks to go.