Peptides and adrenal fatigue
- 10-20-2011, 03:23 PM
- 01-09-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm on my 5th day and am hoping that I get a slight cortisol boost to help my low cortisol output. Of course, I would consider that a secondary benefit. Will update with any noticed benefit.
01-11-2012, 02:29 AM
01-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Apparently, both low and high cortisol levels are bad. Mine is low, so a slight boost should be tolerable.
01-13-2012, 01:43 AM
01-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Cortisol is also required for the proper functioning of thyroid hormones; low cortisol results in conversion of T4 into rT3 rather than T3 which lowers metabolism.
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Learn something new everyday. Same with estrogen - too high or low and its negative.Originally Posted by texastea
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2012, 05:15 PM
- By bigbeef in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:40 PM
- By brooksy3434 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 10-19-2009, 08:57 AM
- By searcyc2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:20 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:39 AM