Peptides and adrenal fatigue

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Some increase cortisol more than others. Im wondering if this would be good for a person who had low cortisol do to adrenal fatigue, or would it hurt adrenal more since they would have to produce the cortisol?

texastea

Awards
I'm on my 5th day and am hoping that I get a slight cortisol boost to help my low cortisol output. Of course, I would consider that a secondary benefit. Will update with any noticed benefit.

texastea

Awards
Apparently, both low and high cortisol levels are bad. Mine is low, so a slight boost should be tolerable.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Id think low cortisol would be like a blessing: its a stress hormone that causes catabolism.

texastea

Awards
Cortisol is also required for the proper functioning of thyroid hormones; low cortisol results in conversion of T4 into rT3 rather than T3 which lowers metabolism.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Cortisol is also required for the proper functioning of thyroid hormones; low cortisol results in conversion of T4 into rT3 rather than T3 which lowers metabolism.
Learn something new everyday. Same with estrogen - too high or low and its negative.

frank_par

Awards
You need the catabolism to burn fat. Cant get or stay shredded with out cortisol..