HGH __ IGF-1 general questions?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
HGH __ IGF-1

Never really read about this stuff mostly because I never new where to start. Almost all the treads I just browsed through were about injectables, My questions is about the more easily available. I google shopping searched IGF-1 and HGH and all these different supplements came up (powders, capsules, and even sprays). Just wondering if these products are even worth the money? And maybe someones .02cents on these product maybe talking about how they work (if they do), what they even do burn fat, help rebuild muscle, etc.....

wallywest

Awards
Dude check out the first sticky on Igf-hgh by grunt that thread is spent more on the definition and research by him then just the actual dosage and then type reconstituted igf and a precise thread on how to inject will pop up by pump those two are gold if you go through forums here and there you'll drive your self nuts like I did I knew something things about it in the past and thinking jumping over here to freshen up on new info but yeah all I did was drive my self nuts and ask stupid questions but good luck man with your search

karl lane

Awards
If you want to know how they work you need to go to a medical website. They will break it all down for you there too.