Help!!

wallywest

Awards
long r3 igf-1 question

Hey guys in need of help here i edited my post to this i just got my long r3 ifg-1 but it is different from what i expected it didn't come in a vial it actually came in a small tube really small which i have to centrifuge which i get but then it says to reconstitute in dh2o or 10mM HCa i really need help with this one i'm sure someone must have ordered something like this one

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How much was it

wallywest

Awards
i tried posting a pic but it wouldn't let me it says 1mg but it looks a lot lower than what i anticipated i tried looking around and out of everywhere i only found one guy on google looking for the same thing unfortunately that thread was no help and it was at chem site in 2008 i'm guessing centrifuge then add 10 mm of aa appose to the dh2o or 2mm hac i know it's legit because it's from a bio lab and they contacted me several times before actually shipping it to make sure it wasn't being use for no other purpose other than research luckily the firm i work for backed me up the tubes don't look like something you can inject they also say centrifuge before "opening" so i don't know but a lot of bio labs and legit labs sell them like this not the way you would find them on like src or canada not saying those are fake but i searched around and thats how its sold

wallywest

Awards
OH and i payed about 600 and change for three of them that 50mg was going for 36,000.00

karl lane

Awards
You paid 600 for that. I get ten 1000mcg vials for 200.

wallywest

Awards
Yes i did and i would pay more for authenticity it came with test results on the batch at 98% by two test results each with it's own sheet i didn't get from a gym source or one of these chem companies promoting online i could of spent less but why risk it if i can afford

karl lane

Awards
Yeah that's true. It's kinda hard to drop 600 on 3 little vials when you're a college student.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well the price looks legit. AM is not a best place for peptides questions try ntbm I rarly get mine answered here

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Reconstitute simply means to resuspend in liquid they are telling you to suspend it deionized water...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
btw it is very typical for vials to come like this for research purposes I work in a lab and we use these vials all the time tho they are not used for injections we reconstitute and pipet out of them..anyways I have no experience with this sorry I can't be of more help.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So u got extremely legit igf but difficult to make into inject now

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I mean this shouldnt be that complicated. I have no experience with injections in general but how does this product usually come shipped? All they have here is pure lyophilized product (aka just a fine powder). Just figure out what final concentration you want to have the product at...add a suspension fluid with an accurate pipette and then you will have your final product. I am sure you can transfer the solution to a vial if that is the problem.

wallywest

Awards
Yeah i figured that much first centrifuge which i already ordered then i was going to dilute in aa until the peps are all diluted completely then take out what i have diluted and put in a sterile vial and then finish putting the rest of the 1ml of aa to have my 50 shots i was just worried on opening the vial since it looks like a twist cap but i guess i'll figure it out on the first one hopefully i get it right the first time so it doesn't become a waste of $$ and jasen i know -___- you go through all the trouble of getting some legit stuff and you end back to square one but i figured it out..well somewhat lol and karl you're right it's tough as college student to just drop that $$ and i'm sure you're guy may be legit but i don't have a source like that so i have to spend extra cash and big dave it shipped in a insulated case with bluse ice in them

wallywest

Awards
hey jasen quick question for you i have been looking around for info for some time and i came accross a thread where you said you take yours pre workout so i know where you stand on the pre-post debate i do cardio before i work out it just has worked out better for me that way over the years than doing it after also it takes about 10-15 min for me to drive to gym do you think i should just go post instead of pre interesting enough i did run into a post where someone said they felt pumped in they're legs just by doing cardio which would make sence because you are working them out but then again if you inject in a particular set of muscle groups then most would bind in that erea appose to anywhere else let me know if i'm puting too much thought into it thanks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Due to how important nutrition timing is and sensitive igf is through various things like lactic acid I recommend nOt doing cardio at all on days of injection. I dropped my cardio from 6x a week to 3x, since I pinned 3x a wk. it it's only for 4 wks it won't kill u to drop cardio loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Due to how important nutrition timing is and sensitive igf is through various things like lactic acid I recommend nOt doing cardio at all on days of injection. I dropped my cardio from 6x a week to 3x, since I pinned 3x a wk. it it's only for 4 wks it won't kill u to drop cardio loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes igf has most effect on injected muscle but even though DES is very strict on this rule when I shot triceps on chest days I noticed more pump in chest as well also I pinned only arms but I pinned e3d cheat back and arm days I notices increase in muscle on back and chest as well which leads me to believe that injected muscle gets most benefit but all the muscles trained during that session benefit

wallywest

Awards
Yes igf has most effect on injected muscle but even though DES is very strict on this rule when I shot triceps on chest days I noticed more pump in chest as well also I pinned only arms but I pinned e3d cheat back and arm days I notices increase in muscle on back and chest as well which leads me to believe that injected muscle gets most benefit but all the muscles trained during that session benefit
Sorry dude i've been mia work was crazy this week none the less that makes sense i didn't think about that i did hear about people experiencing lethargic effects i wouldn't want to waste it with cardio so thanks for that eye opener it'll be interesting to get use it though also today i mixed all three vials without centrifuge and i was right it was just a twist cap not sure if its ok to just open it and dilute crazy though the 1ml of aa actually fit in the little vial would def still have to switch to the sterile empty vial once the the stuff dilutes completely so we'll see what happens it's annoying though lol because i don't want to inject it if it's not right if anything i'll order from one of source i was thinking about prior to buying it from where i got it they seem legit and the price is right it does suck 600 down the drain

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i tried posting a pic but it wouldn't let me it says 1mg but it looks a lot lower than what i anticipated i tried looking around and out of everywhere i only found one guy on google looking for the same thing unfortunately that thread was no help and it was at chem site in 2008 i'm guessing centrifuge then add 10 mm of aa appose to the dh2o or 2mm hac i know it's legit because it's from a bio lab and they contacted me several times before actually shipping it to make sure it wasn't being use for no other purpose other than research luckily the firm i work for backed me up the tubes don't look like something you can inject they also say centrifuge before "opening" so i don't know but a lot of bio labs and legit labs sell them like this not the way you would find them on like src or canada not saying those are fake but i searched around and thats how its sold
i need a photo. use: http://imagevenue.com/hostflash.php to host it and then post link here.

also 1mg of IGF1lr3 is VERY VERY VEEEERY small. think of 1 SINGLE m&m in a tiny tiny small glass vial. thats what it looks like normally.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You paid 600 for that. I get ten 1000mcg vials for 200.
so you get 10mg / 10000 mcg for 200$?? LOL Bull****!
maybe for igf1 but not for igf1lr3 1mg of that goes for 80-200$ per mg.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Well the price looks legit. AM is not a best place for peptides questions try ntbm I rarly get mine answered here
agreed NTBM is a good spot for peptide questions

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also i have NEVER gotten my IGF 1lr3 in tubes liek yours. EVER and i have used MANY places they are always in little vials like how HGH would come.
hope it all goes well though. :)
ILOVE igf1lr3

wallywest

Awards
so i diluted the vials and some were still stuck on the plastic vials it came with i let them freeze and havent touched them since and even though it'll be a waste of money i went ahead and ordered from a trusted sources where the vials are the tipical of what some one might normally think this one came with test sheets as well and went for about the same price maybe a few dollars lower hope this one works well but on my original vials i read igf ussually will come in glass because they tend to stick to the plastic so it's not wise to leave them already prep in syringes for long periods of time so now thinking about it thats why most legitamate chem sites who do ship them in plastic vials say to centrifuge before opening vials so they all come down and not get stuck on top