anyone gain some hair back from using IGF-r3?
- 08-19-2004, 09:52 PM
- 08-19-2004, 09:57 PM
ive read a few posts from people who have had this experience.
- 08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
08-20-2004, 03:56 AM
Me too. My 4-head grew back in to a 3-head, after 2 months since last IGF shot, my wife still comments about my new hair growth, it was definitely a pleasant "side affect" of LR3IGF-1.
08-20-2004, 05:38 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
So is the hair staying put or is it starting to re-shed?
Inquiring Q-balls want to know.
08-20-2004, 05:54 PM
I am starting to reshed. but i was shedding when i started.
08-21-2004, 05:15 AM
It is staying put. I kind of expected it to disappear once the IGF was stopped but it has been 2 months and it is still hanging in there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Raikkonen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2007, 11:07 PM
- By Madhops in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2006, 09:39 PM
- By crucible504 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
- By wantmoresize in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2005, 02:40 PM