For JonBlaze

Nuteboy

Awards
Hey Jon I just realized I may be measuring the amount of IGF I'm taking incorrectly.

Oh okay I'm not familiar with IGF but the one I have is suspended in sterile BA in a sterile vial. I dilute it with BW becuz that's what I read on here.

However, i'm not sure how to read how much I'm taking? The vial says 2ml @ 500mcg. So one vial is 1000 mcgs? The problem is I'm not sure how to measure how many mcg's I'm currently using?

I usually withdraw the IGF up to 3 on the insulin syringe but not sure if that's 30mcgs or more?

Thanks.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
50 mcg per 10 iu

Each tick mark is 10 mcg

So how much have you been doing?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
50 mcg per 10 iu

Each tick mark is 10 mcg

So how much have you been doing?
Yep he's right.

Each tick mark is 10mcg if you have a 100iu slin pin. (this would be different if you use 0.5cc slin pins)

Nuteboy

Awards
Okay Billy and Jon I have been taking the IGF up to the 40 tick mark on the insulin syringe. So how much is that?

Currently I'm taking the IGF up to the 10 tick mark on the insulin syringe.

acecombact1

Awards
stupid question but 50Iu= .5cc if im using .5cc slin pin right??

each tick equals how many Mls?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay Billy and Jon I have been taking the IGF up to the 40 tick mark on the insulin syringe. So how much is that?

Currently I'm taking the IGF up to the 10 tick mark on the insulin syringe.
if you're at the 40 mark on your syringe then you're using 200mcg. might want to drop that a bit ;)

For 50mcg draw up to the 10iu mark on the syringe, this would be 1/10th the syringe.

Nuteboy

Awards
****, No wonder my arm felt like it was about to fall off. I knew something was up. I did not know what the measurements were but I dropped it down to the 10 mark cuz I felt little to no soreness. Just used common sense.

**** that's a lot of stuff I was taking. Thank GOD I only did three shots at the 40 tick mark. This Saturday will be one week. I've already gained 6lbs off this stuff.

DAMN I'm so stupid, lol. Thanks JonBlaze. I knew something was wrong cuz that **** was hurting like HELL. Thanks a lot bro.

Nuteboy

Awards
Also all of the razor bumps I had all CLEARED. I look like a new born baby, lol. Also I was always SLEEPY. Felt like I could not stay awake and that's even when I was awake.

JonBlaze you saved the day brotha. Thanks a million. I knew something was up. Thanks bro and everyone else who replied to my post.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no prob man, be careful and be glad you weren't using slin.

6lbs, damn lol. I've gained 3, and i'm on starting my 3rd week.

GH_MAN

Awards
Hey Jon I just realized I may be measuring the amount of IGF I'm taking incorrectly.

Oh okay I'm not familiar with IGF but the one I have is suspended in sterile BA in a sterile vial. I dilute it with BW becuz that's what I read on here.

However, i'm not sure how to read how much I'm taking? The vial says 2ml @ 500mcg. So one vial is 1000 mcgs? The problem is I'm not sure how to measure how many mcg's I'm currently using?

I usually withdraw the IGF up to 3 on the insulin syringe but not sure if that's 30mcgs or more?

Thanks.
ok i am confused now, nute you said the vial says "2ml at 500mcg" is that 500mcg per/1ml or 500mcg total in the vial(2ml)? it sounds like it is saying 500mcg per 2ml........if this is the case then you do NOT have 10mcg per tick on a slin pin, you have 2.5mcg per tick. 250mcg in 1ml, 25mcg in 10units, 2.5mcg in 1 unit.
now if it is infact 500mcg per 1ml or 1000mcg total in vial (2ml) then yes you would have 50mcg per 10 units on slin pin. but this is not 10mcg per tick as billy the kid said. it is only 5mcg per tick. just do the math 50mcg divided by 10units = 5mcg/unit.

nute how many mcg are you trying to take each day? and you also need to find out how many total mcg of igf is in the vial and how much total ba it is diluted in.

gh

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok i am confused now, nute you said the vial says "2ml at 500mcg" is that 500mcg per/1ml or 500mcg total in the vial(2ml)? it sounds like it is saying 500mcg per 2ml

gh
No, his vial is 2ml at 500mcg per ml.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now if it is infact 500mcg per 1ml or 1000mcg total in vial (2ml) then yes you would have 50mcg per 10 units on slin pin. but this is not 10mcg per tick as billy the kid said. it is only 5mcg per tick. just do the math 50mcg divided by 10units = 5mcg/unit.
gh
You are wrong bro. On a 100 unit 1 cc syringe there is only 5 ticks for every 10iu, thus every tick is 2 iu's which equals to 10mcg/per tick as billy the kid stated.

That is why i stated in the post under Billy's that on 50 unit slin pins this is different, because on THOSE 1 tick is 1 iu, but for the pins that Nute has, it's 1 tick=2 iu.

GH_MAN

Awards
You are wrong bro. On a 100 unit 1 cc syringe there is only 5 ticks for every 10iu, thus every tick is 2 iu's which equals to 10mcg/per tick as billy the kid stated.

That is why i stated in the post under Billy's that on 50 unit slin pins this is different, because on THOSE 1 tick is 1 iu, but for the pins that Nute has, it's 1 tick=2 iu.
my apologies, i though he had .5 ml slin pin.

gh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 8
ManBeast General Chat 25
General Chat 32