will nolvadex affect my igf gains...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a PM saying i was wrong, so i'll explain. :)

What causes muscle growth is Igf-1EA, which is expressed in the skeletal muscle. Nolva on the other hand lowers systemic IGF-1, therefore it shouldn't effect gains.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you think the slight raising of test levels are enough to outweigh the drop in systemic IGF-1 if someone is taking nolva alone to improve gains (not PCT)? I know most dont do this, but I have heard of some.

Seahawk1122

Awards
Do you think the slight raising of test levels are enough to outweigh the drop in systemic IGF-1 if someone is taking nolva alone to improve gains (not PCT)? I know most dont do this, but I have heard of some.
I have heard of this too, combining nolva and hgh, but I do not understand the theory behind it. Anyone else heard of this and can explain?

SeaHawk1122

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I got a PM saying i was wrong, so i'll explain. :)

What causes muscle growth is Igf-1EA, which is expressed in the skeletal muscle. Nolva on the other hand lowers systemic IGF-1, therefore it shouldn't effect gains.

Theres your answer..

Since you are adding IGF-r3 to your body, and nolva lowers natural IGF, but does not effect exogenous (from an outside source, in this case IGFr3), it should not be a problem. I have taken nolva with IGFr3 and didnt have a problem that I could notice. Actully I have made some of my best gains while post cycle on nolva and clomid.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Hey folks :)

Ok it's my first post so here goes.

Well i did a 2 month cycle of test,deca,tren and dbol and i did not use anything for pct cause i was told by old school bb'ers that they never needed it first cycle cause they bounced back quick.

I DID however have nolva on hand just incase.

Ok well cycle ended 2 months ago and my "Boys" grew back in no time and natural test levels went up fast and im fine.

Im 28 and 200 pounds about 10% b/f just to let you know.

I have 100/10mg nolva pills on hand and im going to run:

50mg/day first week
40mg/day second week
30mg/day third week
20mg/day fourth week
10mg/day fifth week

Well im wondering if this is worth a try?

When i was on cycle aside from muscle i had no sides. No mood swings, anger or anything like that.

Thanks for any input.