Traumatized by recent IM injection - would like info on IGF-1 injection safety

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.12%

Traumatized by recent IM injection - would like info on IGF-1 injection safety

Hi everyone, Iím new here. My name is James, I am 26 years old, weigh 208, and have been training for about 7 years now. I have found plenty of useful on this forum, and for that I'd like to thank everyone here. I've finally decided to sign up.

I have always had a lot of trouble keeping my gains with traditional PCTs. I always use HCG on cycle, and then use Clomid + Nolva. My diet is spot on, and I train hard.

Thatís why I was thinking of using IGF-1 in between cycles in order to help me keep my gains. Here is my problem though.

Iíve read that the product needs to be injected directly into the muscle which is trained (bilaterally), using a slin pin.

A few days ago a had a bad test E injection in my left thigh. I had an abcess and have been in and out of the hospital for the past week. I was prescribed antibiotics and anti-inflammatories which have completely killed my appetite and destroyed my stomach. Anyway itís been a real nightmare.

Iíve decided not to inject steroids again, but only to use orals because of this bad experience. Iíve been through so much **** this past week, that it would be psychologically impossible to do it again for me, knowing I could just use orals.

But I would still like to use IGF-1 to keep my hard-earned gains. I would like to know how safe the IM IGF-1 injections are ? Are there any chances of abcess, when mixing it with BacWater (with 0.9% Sodium Cloride), and injecting directly into the muscle.

Thanks guys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There is NO difference in safety. What makes it safe or not (as far as infection goes) is your sterile procedure, and the sterility of the product you are injecting.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.12%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    There is NO difference in safety. What makes it safe or not (as far as infection goes) is your sterile procedure, and the sterility of the product you are injecting.
    Hey, thanks for your reply.

After reading a lot of posts, something still seems unclear to me, as there are a lot of different opinions on the matter.

With IGF-1 LR3 does it really matter if the substance is injected directly into the muscle or if it is just shot sub-Q ? People seem to disagree a lot about this one. Psychologically I would feel much more at ease doing sub-q shots given my abcess after an IM shot. But obviously I won't if everybody tells me it would do jack for my muscles..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%

You are gonna get different replies from different people. I am in the camp that says bi-lateral injections after working out the muscle. Its what has worked for me. I load 40mcg's into a 1cc slin pin, then load the rest of the pin with bac. water, and inject half into each muscle. To me, that is the only way to be assured you are getting enough into that muscle. Sub-q, and it goes systemic first, and the muscle gets some unknown amount. Shoot right into the muscle, and it gets (supposedly) what it needs and the rest goes systemic. Again, this is just what has worked for me.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.12%

Ok thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll need to take some time and read the entire thread started by Grunt..
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

After workout is bad due to.problems with mgf, due one hour pre workout go to **** forum RussianStar.wrote a perfect write up. Also u mix with AA not BAC and store.in.fridge, LASTLY BE CAREFULL WITH IT ESPECIALLY AFTER MIXING IT IS VERY SENSATIVE TO MOVEMENT ITS FRAGILE AND A SMALL SHAKE CAN DAMAGE IT. p.s. Stick needle in vial before doing anythin to release some build up pressure before reconstituding it never inject subq only lagging muscles
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

You can mix it with bac water and it's not gonna make a difference. The only difference is that you won't have to preload the syringe and freeze it. I mix mine with bac water and have seen the same results as my buddy who mixed with aa water. Mixing is all based on personal opinion. As far as IM injection I haven't had any problems. Just make sure you aspirate prior to injection to make sure you dont have it in a vein.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

Id still go aa
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

I'm not knocking your way at all so don't think that. I just prefer not to preload my syringe and then freeze it.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

With aa u dont have to.freeze , with.BAC u have to.freeze, so if.u prefer not.to use AA...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

And everything I've read says the complete opposite haha. This is why I don't read into them too much. I get all my gear from the chemist my buddies use. I do exactly as he says. To me it's all personal preference in the end.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

Needto forum has a good amount of info on this Stuff
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

But yeah to get back on topic you're gonna have to suck it up and go IM. It's painless bro. Just based on how LR3 works you gotta go IM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some Info on this injection stuff
    By JerseyJoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. injection info
    By Steve325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 07:29 AM
  3. ** IM Injection INFO **
    By IntensePump in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8